The Video Shoot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough," I said. "Just let me know what I can do to help."

"I will," she said politely and the topic of porn was dropped for the time being.

*****

The following afternoon I got back from class to find Kara was at home waiting for me, seeming anxious about something.

"I have a huge favor to ask, John," she said with an excitement that was barely contained.

"Name it," I offered.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Her eyes watched me closely, waiting for my answer. Whatever she was so worked up about, even if I did have plans, I would have canceled them. She clearly was looking forward to something and I certainly didn't want to be the reason it didn't happen.

"No," I replied. "I don't have anything until early next week. Why? What's up?"

"I need a chaperone," she said. "I booked my first independent scene through an Internet listing. Normally, working through the studios, everything is always pretty safe and secure. But since this is for a private company..."

"You'd feel better if I was there to watch out for you", I interjected.

"Exactly," she said. "It's not that I have any reason to suspect anything. I was just talking with some of the other girls and a few of them recommended to always take someone with you to a private shoot."

"I'd be happy to go. What kind of shoot is it? Anything kinky?" I teased her.

"Not exactly. Pretty normal stuff actually. I didn't want to do something too extreme on my first independent effort that I booked for myself. You know, get comfortable with it and everything. See how they do things and whatnot."

"That's totally understandable. I'm already looking forward to watching over you."

My comment struck her as funny and she burst out laughing. "Yeah, I suppose you are."

"That wasn't entirely what I meant, but now that it's out there, I guess I am indeed very much looking forward to it."

Kara's look turned more sultry and her eyes felt like they suddenly boring into me. "It is a girl/girl shoot," she said sexily. "And you know how those make me feel afterwards. Just make sure you are available tomorrow night as well."

My cock went from limp to hard in record time and I had to reach down to make an obvious adjustment in my jeans. Kara smiled, knowing that I understood what she was hinting at and then she turned back toward her room leaving me eagerly anticipating tomorrow.

That evening, she came out of her room a few times, but each time was with a focused purpose and she never lingered. As much as I hoped she would want some action the night before her shoot, she never spoke more of it or, for that matter, anything else.

The next day was Saturday and I was up early. I was greatly looking forward to both watching my sister shoot another scene as well as what lay in store afterwards. The morning seemed to drag on forever and Kara didn't emerge from her room until almost noon. She was dressed in tight jeans and modest pullover shirt. The shirt didn't accentuate her breasts at all but she still looked sexy as hell.

Kara was carrying a small tote bag that was standard for most experienced porn actresses. A change of clothes, various sets of revealing underwear, make-up, etc... I didn't need to ask to know what it was.

While I drove us to the address, we were both quiet. I wanted to get her talking so I asked, "Are you nervous?"

She shot me a look of derision. "Really?" She said haughtily.

"Just curious," I said.

"I've been doing this for three months now. I'm used to it."

"No, not that," I explained. "I didn't mean the sex part. I mean the whole freelance thing. This is your first shoot as an independent."

"Gotcha," she nodded, understanding my point. "Not really. As far as me, I've been sending out emails and body photos constantly for the past few days. There is plenty of work to be found like this. As far as the guys involved at this production, their website looks pretty solid and reputable. They've been doing this for several years and I couldn't find any complaints from past models on any of the forums."

"Is there anything particular you want me to do or not do once we are there?"

"Not really. Just look big and flex your muscles. If you hear me scream for help then start punching people I guess."

I snorted with a burst laughter at her comment. "I got your back," I told her.

We arrived at what appeared to be a small, aging strip mall. It wasn't in the best area of town, but I had done shoots at worse looking locations. Once inside, I was actually amazed at how different the place looked on the inside. Kara and I stepped into a foyer that looked an awful lot like a nicely furnished doctors waiting room.

The room was empty but a bell chimed as we entered. A few seconds later a well dressed man in his thirties swung open a door and came to great us. Well, Kara at least.

"Kristi May?" He asked holding out his hand to my sister as he approached her.

"I am. You must be Paul," she said shaking his hand.

At no point did he ever even acknowledge I was present. In a normal business situation, someone could get seriously pissed off for such a snub. I personally found it amusing. It was just another weird quirk of the attitudes that ran through the porn industry. If you don't have a pussy or the money to back getting that pussy on film, you don't matter. I had experienced it even on sets where I was performing.

Paul and Kara talked for a few seconds before he took her by the hand and began to lead her through the door he had come through. I followed like a third wheel as Paul walked us down a short hallway and into a small office being used as a dressing room.

"We are doing a massage scene," Paul said, "so just put on some sexy underwear. You'll find a robe in the closet. Jana is already here doing a pre-interview. Just go down to the hall to the door at the end when you are ready."

Kara had set her bag down on the make-shift make-up table and was already digging through what she brought. "What color is the background," she asked without looking up.

"It's mostly yellow. So don't pick anything light. Reds or blues would work best," Paul said. Then he turned and gave me a look up and down. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Kara's chest hiccuped with a single chuckle. "No. He's just my bouncer."

"Good, good," Paul said as he stepped over to the door. "Had a few bad experiences with boyfriends on the set."

Kara gave me a quick glance. "No. I can promise he won't cause any trouble."

Paul shut the door and Kara began stripping out of her clothes. Once she was nude, she sat down at the make-up table and began to put on her porn face. I had never really seen her transform but the process was amazing. She was already pretty with girl next door looks, but in just a few minutes she became gorgeous.

"You look great," I said, stunned at her new appearance once she was finished.

"Thanks," she replied with a genuine smile.

After a few last stokes of her hair with a brush she stood and put on her underwear. I realized suddenly that I also had never seen her in lingerie in person. I had seen her nude a handful of times and I had watched a few of her videos but seeing her dressed with the intent to arouse was exhilarating.

"Pick your jaw up off the floor," Kara said as she slipped on her robe.

"It's... I... You look really hot," I stammered.

She smiled again but only replied by saying, "Let's go."

I followed her out of the dressing room and to the end of the hall. The actual set was much much smaller than I think either of us were used to. The room contained nothing more than a massage table and a couple of cameras mounted on tripods. The crew was bare bones and only consisted of Paul plus one other guy. Sitting on the table was Jana, my sister's co-star, a fairly attractive blonde who wore a robe identical to what Kara was wearing.

Paul immediately noticed me entering and made a comment about the room being too small. He told me I could wait in the hall and leave the door open if I liked. I shrugged, stepped back out of the room, and casually leaned against the wall of the hallway where I could still see most of the set.

While they finished Jana's interview, I studied the equipment these guys were using. Everything was cheap, bottom tier electronics from the cameras to the microphones. Even the lighting rigs were crap, seemingly improvised from some desk lamps. While it wasn't what I was used to being around, everything looked functional.

When Jana hopped off the edge of the table, Kara was instructed to take her place. I stood just outside the room, watching as Paul conducted the preliminary interview scene. I hadn't thought much of it before it began, but I found listening to the interview to be rather exciting. The guy was very direct and asking all about Kara's sex life and preferences. I wasn't sure how much of what Kara was saying was factual or was part of her act but I got hard in my pants just the same.

"Kristi, what is your favorite sexual position?" Paul asked.

"Missionary," Kara answered.

"Not doggy? All of the girls always say doggy."

"Doggy is fine. But I like laying back and getting hammered. It's nice to see your partners face, too."

"How long have you been in the business?"

"Three months now."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Immensely."

"What's your favorite part of doing this kind of work? And don't say 'sex,' that's too easy."

"Well, it is the sex. That's why I do it. Once you experience porno sex, regular sex just doesn't stand a chance."

"So you don't do it for the money?"

"Money? What money? You mean we get paid? When did that start?"

Kara was bubbly and infectious as they proceeded through the rest of the interview. She came off as very likable. I only admired her more for seeing her charm the camera the way she did.

When she had answered all of his questions, Paul explained the scene. Kara had come in to a spa for a massage. Jana was the masseuse who would begin to get very intimate with her hands. Kara was to protest at first but eventually relent.

Without much fanfare, the scene began with ad-libbed dialog between the two girls. By the time Kara was naked and laying on the table with Jana rubbing oil on her back, I was rock hard. I couldn't wait until the scene was over when Kara and I could go home to be alone.

Kara did the acting portion of the scene remarkably well. She questioned Jana's motives and tried to brush off her probing fingers. After a lengthy cat-and-mouse game between them, Jana's persistence won out and Kara began to welcome her advances.

When Kara came on Jana's mouth, I had seen her orgasm enough to know it wasn't being faked. I found it even more of turn on to watch my sister go down on Jana in return. I had watched my her with another girl on a set a few weeks back and the thrill wasn't diminished witnessing a second performance.

The whole scene went off without a hitch and the two guys who ran the shoot were professional and courteous. In hind sight, I wasn't needed at all, but of course, we hadn't known that going in. I understood and agreed with Kara's want of me to accompany her. Plus, seeing her in action as Kristi May again was a huge added bonus.

Forty-five minutes later we were back in the car headed home.

"That seemed to go well," I said as I drove.

"Yeah, thanks for coming along," she replied, still looking a little bit flush.

"Glad to do it." I decided to throw in an honest comment. "I really enjoyed watching. I'd be happy do that for you again anytime you need."

"Would you do that?" Kara asked with an unsteady voice, turning to look over at me.

"Do what?"

"Come with me to my shoots. Be my chaperone."

"To all of them?"

"Yeah," she said cautiously.

"Of course I would," I blurted out hurriedly. I couldn't think anything better in the world.

"No, I'm serious," she said. "Without having an agent taking a cut, my checks will be a little bigger. I could pay you that same percentage for escorting me.

"I'd do it for free," I told her. "I'd do it to look out for my little sister."

"No, you're saying you'd do it just to watch your sister have sex on camera. I'm asking you to make a business arrangement with me."

"What's the difference?"

"If you did it for free every time it would seem too much like a favor. It would make it too personal. I want add an element of professionalism to it. It could at least 'feel' like a job for you."

"If you are offering me a job, do you want me to quit doing scenes? Work for you exclusively?"

"That's up to you. But you probably could, money-wise. Fifteen percent of my pay would be about the same as what you get paid for full day already."

"I'm only doing what I do because I suck at everything else," I explained. "I would gladly drop it all to work for you."

"Do you think you could deal with it?" She asked. "You haven't seen me work with a guy yet. Would be able to handle that?"

"I have watched a few of your scenes on the Internet and they didn't bother me. It was a massive turn on to watch you and another guy."

"But would you be okay if it was in person? If it was happening live?"

I shrugged. "It's hot just to think about it. I like watching you."

"What about your sex life, then? Could you stop going to this kind of work so easily? I mean you'd be giving up an awful lot of hot sex with a lot of hot women."

"You do have a point," I said deliberately trying to be casual. "That would be a big sacrifice."

"How about this," she said. "We can try it out on a trial basis for a few bookings. If you're cool with it after a couple of shoots, I'll hire you full time. Then you can decided what to do about your other job."

I laughed. "You'd 'hire' me? Like an employee? You might be making this a little too professional, don't you think?"

Kara's voiced turned sexy as she leaned over close to me. "The job does come with some very nice fringe benefits."

My cock, which had been mostly hard ever since leaving the private studio, sprang painfully back to full attention at her suggestion. "What kind of benefits?" I played back at her with mock seriousness.

She reached over with her right hand and played with the collar of my shirt. "Just think about it. You would hardly have to do anything at all. You only have to watch your boss do all the work. Then at the end of the day, you could help her practice. You just have to make sure your boss goes to bed happy each night."

I swallowed hard. It sounded too good to be true. "Er... Where do I sign?"

"Don't be too hasty," she teased. "When we get home, we can try out our new arrangement for a little while and see if we are a good fit for each other."

The last ten minutes of our drive home seemed to take forever as every traffic seemed to turn red as we approached. Kara noticed my anxiousness to get home quickly and she continued to tease me by using suggestive terms and double entendres. Was I 'up' for the job? Could I handle the 'position?'

Ultimately, I think she was just as wound up as I was. When we pulled into the parking lot of our apartment, we both hurriedly got out of the car and walked briskly toward our unit. Once inside, I closed the door behind us and Kara walked straight toward my bedroom without looking back at me. She pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the living room floor while she walked. Her bra followed and then she kicked off her shoes without stopping.

I was right behind her, following suit, leaving a trail of my own clothes along the path toward my room. Kara flopped back on my bed and raised her legs up to slide her jeans off. I simultaneously unfastened my pants and dropped them to the floor.

We both wound up nude at about the same time and I crawled onto bed toward her crotch. I gave her soaking wet pussy a long, deep lick savoring the musky scent and taste of her arousal.

"Oh no," Kara exclaimed, grabbing my hair and pulling my face away from her sex. "I had enough of that earlier. I need dick. Now."

Climbing on top of her, my cock easily sank into her extreme wetness.

"Oh fuck, that is good," she growled as I began to fuck her with long, steady strokes.

"I think you need to work with girls more often," I panted down at her.

She only moaned back at me and knew she was already close to cumming. I started to increase the forcefulness of my thrusts and began to slam my hips forward.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she began to chant as she approached her climax.

Her face contorted as her orgasm rose to its full heights. I didn't stop my assault and continued to fuck her fast and firm. Just as before, as long as I kept fucking her, she kept cumming hard. One orgasm rolled into the next and then another.

I was close to cumming myself, but still had enough control to keep going for the moment. Only when she seemed to finally be coming down did I let myself go. No longer holding back, I moved my cock at a speed and angle that would stimulate my cock just the right way. In seconds I was erupting inside of her as she was still shaking with post-orgasmic tremors.

When the euphoria of the powerful orgasm started to ebb, I wondered briefly if Kara would say anything about me cumming so soon. She obviously liked it when she made me wait at least a little bit but she said nothing about it on this occasion.

Once our heads had cleared somewhat from the rush, Kara said, "If it means cumming like that, I think I do need to do girl/girl scenes more often. Can you go one more?"

"Yes, ma'am. You're the boss," I joked.

My erection had lilted slightly but the intenseness and steaminess of the situation had kept me from going completely soft. I gave a few trial strokes of my cock and found it was still hard enough to control. However, the added lubrication of my own cum coating the inside of her canal allowed for very little friction or direct stimulation. I knew it would take me a while to cum again under these circumstances.

None-the-less, I began to slowly fuck her, this time without urgency. For several minutes I maintained a steady and gentle pace as we both climbed toward another release. It may have taken ten minutes, it may have been thirty but we just enjoyed the sensations of our sexual connection. The slower pace created a sense of tenderness for a change. This wasn't primal anymore. This was something else entirely.

When I felt the urge to lean forward and kiss my sister, a realization came over me: we had yet to share an intimate kiss. I marveled at how much the world of porn had twisted me. Kissing was only an occasional thing on a porn shoot. It was only an afterthought and mostly meaningless. Here I was, fucking my sister on our fourth occasion. We had fucked, she had swallowed my cum, and I had eaten her out. But we had yet to share a simple kiss.

I wasn't sure what to expect as I lowered my head down toward hers. I continued my soft thrusting of my cock as I looked into her eyes. I couldn't make out any negative expressions as I twisted my head slightly and brought my lips to hers.

To my delight, she opened her mouth slightly and our tongues were soon entwined. Within a fraction of second, Kara was cumming again. This time however, her shudders were less violent and more controlled. I too let go and with the added element of our French kiss, had no trouble ejaculating a second deposit of cum into her already sopping wet tunnel.

Our lips and tongues continued to explore each other as we came together. Even though my first orgasm had been stronger, more intense, this one felt better and more intimate. I didn't know if Kara thought the same but I could only hope she was experiencing at least a fraction of the closeness I was currently feeling.

When we finally parted, we separated completely. I pulled my mouth away and at the same time my helplessly limp cock slipped from her pussy.