All Comments on 'The Video Shoot Ch. 05'

by Tsquare19

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

Kara needs to take it in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Finally, he is starting to realize this false sense of reality he has created

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice twist

When does mom come to visit? Or, perhaps, visit to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying the story, BUT...

you really need to proofread -- SLOWLY -- before you hit submit. Walk away for 30 minutes to an hour, then slowly proofread the story. If you need to, do this at least twice before you submit the story. It would also not hurt you to actually use a real dictionary (not just rely on spell-check). I like the story, but your typos (incomplete deletion of original parts of sentences, mostly) tends to disrupt the flow of some sentences. This causes the reader to re-read that section (sometimes more than once), and make corrections within their own head, while trying to determine which words do not belong so they can figure out how the sentence should read so that it makes sense.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
very good

That was a great chapter...It will be interesting to see where you go from here as there are so many possibilities. Looking forward to more

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Another great episode.

Loved this episode, this story should be made into a movie. lol.

Where to from here? I don't mind, but give her "anal", that's so a guy thing.

Hell, I'll leave it up to you, your doing such a wonderful job at keeping me "turned on".

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Oops! Sorry Tsquare19,

I meant it to say, Don"t give her "anal", it's such a guys thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
by anonymous "liking the story, BUT

Don't sweat it.

Do to modern technology everyone on the planet has forgotten how to spell, how a paragraph has a key topic and then a new paragraph has a new key topic, how to use punctuation, and that words such as "family" are words that reference multiple people but are singular words not plural.

Good story, keep it up.

Ploni_AlmoniPloni_Almoniover 10 years ago
One of the best of late

I'm with CassieK on the future. The typos were a distraction; spellcheck doesn't do it for creative writing. I'm not harassing you on it; the suggestion to take a few then proofread is great for catching the little things. After all, if you're going to write and publish, why not polish the apple before putting it out there?

One of my all-time favorites for its simplicity, clear scenes, great sex had by all (so far). Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Love to see her get anal and do some kinky licking up her brothers ass, maybe ass to mouth and some hot making out sesions in public. Your story is awesome..keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 6!?!

I know we had the holidays but can't wait for part 6!! Please hurry:) I've been checking back everyday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

hi, please keep writing, this story is really good :) i would love to see Kara shoot some amateur clip where she would torture some guy with tease and denial, fact that she enjoys guys being really horny is really exciting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing read. I can't wait for part six even though I just read all 5 chapters today. I couldn't ask for a better story. I intend to check for the new story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No mum

Keep mum out of this, out of the industry as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you so much

This story is so great. I really look forward to the next chapter.

I hope so much that slowly the power balance between them keeps tipping. She discovers more and more how she likes to dominate and how there is nothing keeping her from making her brother more submissive.

Surely if he decides by himself when to cum like that, she will get cross at some point and he'll have to ask permission first. Also if he stops working in porn, much less sex, maybe she wants proper devotion by making him promise not to masturbate to orgasm either.

I'm looking forward to all that great tease and denial coming up and it's great that the story builds up slowly, that's a tease in itself...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 6?

This is starting to get better! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jay

Plan on continuing?> Would be nice to see him stick it up her ass and do some kinky stuff like let her do him with a strap on dildo etc.

RokokkoRokokkoabout 10 years ago
Please please please continue

This is such a hot story, please give us some more.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Writing the narrator in a corner ?

there's been so much about the story I liked. This part with mom fell flat just a little. Frankly there's some harsh realities that's being ignored with sister's burgeoning porn career . Stalkers, hangers-on, drugs, wanna-be managers and on and on. These two are increasingly living in a articial Eden where their 2 worlds of school and porn dont collide.

I do like the narrator's growing self awareness that he is not her dream man. The sister's bootstrap qualities ( more please ) combined with their scenes of passion and bona fide tenderness are a great combination. There are a lot of great places this story could go,. Looking forward to next installment .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep voting & send the Author some Hot encouragement & feedback

all 5 chapters posted within 3 weeks @ start of december last year .

only way this story looks like being continued , is if we vote 5 stars

& send the Author some good / positive feedback ,

along with BEGGING the bar steward , to add more chapters .

got to be one of the Hottest series in this genre .

its a story i have now read 3 times in the last 8 months ..

(i don't often revisit stuff i have read before , unless its to get a reminder before reading new chapters).

this ones perfect porridge for me.

please can we have some more.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He's Dead

Jason Richards (TSquare19) was killed on April 22nd 2014 in a single vehicle crash in Boston. I am his ex and check on this site occasionally as we co-wrote this series. There will be no further writing and no further chapters. Sorry everyone. Thanks for appreciating the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re: He's Dead

My condolences, so sorry to hear of your loss.

I have been checking back periodically to see if a new chapter had been posted as I did enjoy this series. If you ever decide to continue where the two of you left off, please do let us know.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
So sorry about your loss !

This has been a really good story, one of the best I've read for a while.

To find out that there'll be no more is very sad, but fully understandable given the circumstances.

Although a while has passed since the accident, I offer you my condolences on your loss.

As an author, I will miss him also.

I wish you well for the future.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
Well, I was going to urge a further story but I won't do so now.

However, ex. co-writer, if you wanted to try to add a nice closing chapter on your own it would be appreciated but if it would be too rough on you just leave it as is. Thank you for your contribution to this story. A short chapter ending romantically would be the right thing, I would think. I guess I should just go back to being a full-time pervert, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was a great story.

Loved the build up, great characters, well told.

Just a bit disappointing you never wrote more chapters on this - nor written any other stories since.

You are a very good author - please consider writing more !

Thanks for a nice tale !

Rapier875

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Great story - disapointing end.

This deserved a better, more definitive end, as it is - it just leaves us in limbo.

Shame really !

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Didn't care for the ending

Not all Sib sex stories have to have a happily ever after finish for me. But this one just seemed hollow. I'm not sure what to make of it, it just seems unfinished to me. It seems pretty clear that Kera is an emotionless Nympho and John is a hopeless romantic that has finally found a small piece of the true reality. But what does that truly mean for them going forward? I just don't get the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I read the entire story and I thought it was a good story. Thanks for your time.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 4 years ago
Well considered finale

I have to completely disagree with Fuzzy... the ending managed to keep not only the story more real than most - both the fap-pieces and the romances - but also the protagonists. Life is messy in shades of grey... so are people... closure is far from always final. Thnx for the reminder.

Nice yarn and 5X5 stars.

JagnagJagnagabout 4 years ago
Superficial

Hillfrog got it spot on 😁

We never know where our paths lead or how they will end.

I too rate this fantastic story 5x5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Fuzzy_Kbear

This is a erotic story telling site, if all stories end up realistically in disaster, I don't feel any fullfilling by reading them. So yeh maybe in reality, having sex with a sibling is temporarly thing, just like longing for that fuck session with a crush 20 years back or so.

I still don't wish to read a depressing ending.

This one is fine, just take it as we get it. But of course, maybe him deciding to leave her for a while, and she because of that missing him so much, that she searches for him and when they meet again, she kisses him, would have given it a much more fulfilling ending.

It doesn't need to be realistic

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

I agree with Fuzzy this is a shit story as it goes exactly nowhere. No ending at all really.

Just two fucked up people who don’t connect at all

I suspect this is satire

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous