The Video Shoot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers

"I have to say that was the first time I was ever grudge fucked," Kara snickered.

"First time I ever grudge fucked anyone," I countered.

"Do you still think I'm insane?" She asked.

"More than ever," I shot back with a grin.

In the evening, just before bed, we shared another, albeit much milder, round of sex. Afterwards Kara snuggled up next to me in bed while I lay awake thinking.

For the first time, I started to think about our relationship in a critical way. Up to this point, I had always been so infatuated with Kara that I had blinded myself to not see anything but the positives. However, as I thought back to everything we had done together over the past couple of months, I found it all to be kind of empty. The anger I felt during our session earlier after Skyping with Mom had woke me up somehow.

Yes, the sex was great as always and I was excited to have her in this way, but when it was all condensed down to its basic elements, it was still only sex. I had been hoping for a long time that the sex would evolve into something more for her but it hadn't. For the first time since she moved in, I didn't think I would be devastatingly crushed if she found a steady boyfriend. Not that I wanted her to find one, after all, the sex between us was still amazingly hot and I still had plenty of lingering emotions for her. Only now, those emotions just seemed to be somewhat muted.

That realization in and of itself was comforting. Suddenly, I felt like there was no need to plan ahead for anything. I just needed to take each day as it came. I feel asleep feeling more in control of myself than I had in a long, long time.

Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers
12