The Villa Pt. 03

Story Info
At father's prompting, mother models for photographer son.
6.2k words
4.69
57.4k
79

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat around the lounge of the villa in a post-pizza food coma watching a movie on TV, thankfully even with all the channels being in Spanish we found a movie in English with Spanish subtitles. Dad seemed to think that a couple of years of Spanish-lessons at school had made me fluent so I was glad not to have to act as translator during the film.

Dad and I were in t-shirt and shorts whilst Mum went with a long, loose skirt and a white vest top and no bra. Despite having seen her topless playing with her cum-covered breasts earlier in the day I still stole glances over at her chest as her nipples pressed against the fabric of her top.

"Drink, anyone?" I offered, getting up and heading to the kitchen to grab myself a beer from the fridge.

"Can you open us another bottle of red, Steve?" Came the reply from Dad, they'd had a bottle with dinner and hadn't even finished their glasses yet. They were drinking quite a lot more than usual but I suppose that it's okay to indulge on holiday, and it was clearly helping to loosen up Mum which I had no complaints about.

Placing the bottle down on the coffee table and returning to my seat I made myself comfortable lying across the couch.

Dad leaned forward over the table to refill their glasses, as he picked them up he looked right at me and gave me a little wink before handing Mum her glass.

"Sharon..." He said, pausing, clearly picking his words carefully.

"This film is a bit boring, would you like to try on those outfits you got today? Me and Steve could tell you which are our favourites."

"Maybe the dress, the other is a pretty raunchy." She replied.

"I'm sure Steve wouldn't mind Sharon, it'll be fun and I'd like to see what I paid for. Steve?"

I eagerly jumped into the conversation, keen to encourage Mum's growing confidence.

"That sounds like a great idea Dad, I'm sure I've seen a lot more by the pool anyway, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about Mum."

They looked at each other and Dad signaled with a nod for head to head upstairs, she hopped up from the sofa and scurried upstairs, I wasn't sure if she was nervous or excited.

Dad and I sat awkwardly whilst we waited, I didn't really know where to look. I didn't know what to expect but I was sure that it was hardly going to be a conservative outfit or Mum wouldn't have had such reservations about Dad's little fashion show.

Dad leaned forward for the sofa whispered in a hushed tone, "I know you were definitely having fun with your Mum this afternoon, mate. Sure, she's your Mum but I can hardly blame you, and I've gotta be honest Steve, it was a hell of a sight too."

It cut the mounting tension and we both share a little chuckle. It was a huge relief that Dad not only didn't mind me basically dry humping Mum on the sun lounger that afternoon, but that he actually seemed to enjoy it.

"It was pretty great Dad, as long as she's happy I'll keep her well oiled all holiday."

Our conversation was interrupted by the telltale sound of high heels making their way down the stairs.

In spite of seeing her in just a g-string earlier in the day, she was still a sight to behold in a short, shiny, silver bandage dress in the style that I was more used to seeing on girls during nights out at university than on my mid-forties mother. Clearly feeling confident in her outfit she strutted across the floor towards our seats, the tight dress accentuating her considerable curves as she rhythmically swung her hips from side-to-side with each step. A plunging V-shaped neckline showed off her cleavage wonderfully, and bandage dresses are always very flattering when it comes to flattening out the bits of her body that Mum didn't want to be round.

"Ugh." I involuntarily grunted like a caveman as she came to a stop between us, the hem of her dress at the same height as my eyeline.

"I take it that means you approve, young man?" She queried, one hand on her hip and the other resting on her bare thigh.

"Uhhhh, yeah Mum, did you look in the mirror before you came down here? You look great!"

She did a little excited wiggle and beamed a smile at me.

"Well, come on, let's see it from the back, Sharon."

Mum followed Dad's request and turned around. The partially open back made it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra under the dress, the hemline finished just a about an inch below her ass, she playfully bent slightly at the waist, as if it wouldn't have been obvious where we were looking already.

We both ogled her and looked her up and down as she twirled for us and tottered around in her high heels. Where she'd wear this back home I had no idea, but she looked so sexy stood between me and Dad that I didn't really care what happened to the dress after tonight.

Dad suggested that since we were having a fashion show we should probably have the paparazzi too and told me to get my camera. Glancing over at Mum she gave a nonchalant shrug of approval for Dad's idea.

Mum was going to be my model, again, except for the first time on this holiday she would actually be aware of it rather than just the subject of my long-lens voyeurism. I ran to my bedroom and switched the memory card in of the camera, I didn't need to risk them seeing that I had captured their shenanigans out by the pool earlier in the day. I took camera bag downstairs with all my lenses and gear to find Mum and Dad sat on the sofa, his arm wrapped around her shoulders, he whispered in her ear and she giggled as I dropped the bag down.

Mum leaned forward took a big swig from her wine glass and placed it down on the coffee table, apparently still needing a bit more dutch courage, or perhaps just enjoying the buzz of being tipsy. Not that Dad let her glass stay empty for long, refilling it almost as soon as it touched the table.

"Right then, where do you want me?" Asked Mum, as she sat back in the sofa and crossed her legs, her dress riding up in the process revealing the full length of her legs.

"Let's start with you on the sofa Mum, that's a great pose already, your legs look amazing. Dad, can you try and move around some of these lights so that it's a bit brighter over here?"

I'd never really had a model photoshoot before apart from a few minutes messing around with friends at uni, but I had read enough tutorials online to pick up a few tricks. Mum was taking to it quite naturally, working through cheesy poses that she must have seen in movies as I snapped away, trying to stop my hands from sweating and shaking as a long-time fantasy played out in front of me.

Dad had arranged the table lamps from around the room to all point towards the sofa, the extra light really helped the photos and made it feel more like a "real" photoshoot rather than just taking some silly pictures. He settled down in my chair across from the sofa and started to direct Mum. I was glad that he took the initiative, because as bold as I'd been with her recently, I wasn't comfortable with telling her to pose in a sexy way.

"Lean forward and arch your back, Sharon."

Her chest jutted out and her breasts strained the tight material of the dress, I took a couple of shots as she looked down the lens.

"Now uncross your legs... Great, knees a little wider, bit more, perfect."

The parting of her legs revealed a lacy pair of red underwear. She was seemingly oblivious to her exposure as I carried on shooting, first from above her to capture her ample cleavage, and then dropping to my knees for a better angle between her legs. The angle of my camera was surely a dead giveaway that I was focusing on her crotch, but she continued to smile and so I continued to shoot. My already hard dick was pressing against my shorts but I hoped Mum wouldn't notice as she focused on the camera

"Okay Sharon, hands palms down on the seat between your legs and lean right forward."

Mum moved into position, the pose squashing her breasts together between her arms, giving her even more impressive cleavage than before. Moving in for a portrait I found her with a new expression, no longer smiling, now she was smouldering, her gloss-covered lips parted slightly. She held the pose for a minute whilst I worked my way around her covering all the angles for the most flattering shot.

Presumably wanting to loosen her inhibitions further, Dad passed me her glass of wine and I handed it over to Mum who promptly took a large gulp.

"This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be." Said Mum, who had flopped back onto the sofa with her wine, her legs still parted luridly, the exposed red lace of her underwear acting like a target for my gaze.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it Mum, you're doing a great job."

"You sure are Sharon, I'm sure Steve's getting some great shots of you."

Mum placed her now mostly empty wine glass down on the coffee table and stood up before pulling the hem of her dress down with a shimmy.

I took some full-length shots to capture how the high-heels accentuated her legs. She posed well and was really starting to loosen up and pose more naturally.

"Okay Sharon, face away from us, and then turn your head back and look at Steve, but do it quick so that your hair swings around."

Mum followed the instructions of the "art director" and it really was a cool image. We did it a couple more times before Dad came up with his next suggestion.

"Now I'd like you to face away again then reach back and pull up one side of the dress, like the girl in that tennis poster."

Mum again followed through with Dad's instructions, looking away before pulling up the left side of her dress exposing one of her tanned cheeks. I fired off a few more frames, some full-length like the famous poster, and some that focused entirely on her ass. As I gazed through the viewfinder Mum turned the top half of her body revealing a cheeky grin.

"Now pull up the other side, arch your back, and put your hands at the top of your bum."

Again, there was no resistance from Mum, who bunched the tight dress up around her waist to reveal her red lacy thong, before arching her back, sticking her ass out towards us in the process and placing her hands palm side down on each cheek.

"How's that?" She asked, I'm sure the expression on my face showed dumbfounded approval, but I still managed to weakly croak out "you look hot, Mum" before I brought the viewfinder back to my eye and resumed shooting.

She looked down the lens and bit her lip, my hands shook as I clicked the shutter button. We had gone from cheeky poses and expressions to Mum flaunting her ass at me and giving her best "fuck me" look in a pose that would fit right in on the pages of a low-class lads mag. Naturally, I loved it, my cock predictably had responded to the show, jutting out lewdly from my shorts, Mum's eyes had been drawn down towards my waist a few times so there was no doubt she knew the effect she was having on me.

I dropped to a knee and edged forward, my lens pointing up from below with her round bum filling most of the frame as she looked down on me with a wicked smile. After a couple of shots she moved her feet apart, revealing more of her red lace covered crotch to the camera. I hurriedly took more photos, Mum seemingly loving the attention of her son.

"How about you try a different outfit Sharon? Maybe that other one you got today?" Dad suggested.

"Are you really sure? I don't know if I properly explained to you what it was." She was hesitant, which only intrigued me more about what this outfit might be.

"I'm sure it will be fine Sharon, Steve isn't your little boy anymore, he will be able to handle anything you throw at him. You're having a good time, right?"

I tried to reassure her, from my kneeling position below her it probably looked as if I was pleading for the show to continue.

"Mum, there's nothing to worry about. No one else is going to see these photos, they're just a bit of fun between us. Like I said, I've already seen you topless around the pool anyway, so unless you're naked it's not like I'm going to see anything more."

My mind wandered briefly as I considered the other situations I'd seen her in recently without her knowledge; taking a pounding doggystyle last night as I watched my parents through the window, and her blowing my father out on the patio earlier that day. There was very little of her left to see, but she didn't know that.

She snapped her feet together and spun on her heels right in front of me then looked towards Dad and after a couple of moments contemplation walked over to the coffee table and downed her glass of wine before slinking away up the the stairs, the sound of her heels landing on each tiled step filling the villa.

As she reached the top of the stairs I saw her reach down before pulling her arms up, taking the dress along with her and removing it in one smooth motion. She stood for a second facing away from us in just her heels and red thong, clearly aware we were both watching, before disappearing into the bedroom.

Moving back to the sofa I flopped down and puffed out my cheeks at Dad, Mum's outrageous posing had left me with a shocked expression across my face.

Dad chuckled and shook his head, "well, you certainly seem to be having a good time." He said whilst giving a nod towards my crotch, the tent in my shorts making my erection very obvious.

I awkwardly shifted in the seat in an attempt to hide my embarrassment, not that Dad seemed to mind his own son rock hard at the sight of his wife and her increasingly exhibitionist tendencies.

"It's okay Steve, if I wanted this to stop it would have stopped by now and your Mum would already be in a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts watching crap TV."

It was reassuring that he was comfortable with me lusting after my own mother, though it was clear that we were playing by his rules. I just had to find out what those rules were.

"You're having a good time too, aren't you Dad?"

He nodded, smiled and gave me a wink.

"You'd better go and get another beer Steve, it might settle your nerves and help a bit with those shakes, we don't want blurry photos."

He wasn't wrong, my heart was racing and my head was in a spin, a little more alcohol might help calm me down and enjoy the photoshoot instead of being a rabbit in the headlights.

I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and popped it open before downing half the bottle. Leaning back against the kitchen units and taking a few long, deep breaths I could feel my heart rate dropping already. If only I could have said the same for my raging erection; I flipped it up into the waistband of my shorts, even if I wasn't going to get any relief at least I didn't need the embarrassment of taking photos with it tenting out.

From the kitchen I could see Dad flicking through channels on the TV before settling on a music channel with some cheesy Euro-dance playing. It wasn't what any of us would normally listen to but at least it would fill the slightly awkward silence that we had earlier in the photoshoot, punctuated only by Dad's instructions to Mum.

My ears pricked up at the now familiar click-clack of heels on the tiled floor upstairs as she left the bedroom and made her way down the hallway. I raced to the sofa and sat down at the opposite end to Dad as we both eagerly awaited Mum's arrival.

I audibly gasped as she came into view at the top of the stairs and her latest outfit was revealed.

"Fucking hell." Dad exclaimed under his breath, clearly Mum hadn't given him the full description of this outfit earlier in the day.

Mum was wearing a black crotchless fishnet bodystocking with only a tiny black g-string to preserve her last remaining shred of modesty. The netting was wider than usual, each square of exposed flesh being about the size of my palm. Her breasts were freely on display and jiggled as she made her way down the steps, bouncing within the confines of the netting.

As with her previous outfit she confidently strutted across the floor before stopping in front of us on the sofa. She stood with her legs apart and a hand on her hip as she looked down on us with a smile. I ogled her body, making exaggerated head movements so it was clear where I was looking, before taking a swig of my beer and nodding in approval as I looked her right in the eye.

"Does Steve like Mummy's new outfit?" She said with a husky voice. I could have almost shot my load the second the word "mummy" came out of her mouth. Clearly dressing like this had given her a lot more confidence, she must have decided that if she was going to do this, she was all in.

"Don't be such a cock tease, Sharon" Dad replied before I had a chance to say anything.

"Or what? You're gonna spank me?" She turned around and bent over a bit before lightly slapping her round ass. Mum and Dad both laughed, helping to ease any tension in the room as I sat there still in shock that my own mother would choose to flaunt her body to her son like this. Seeing her topless and in a g-string around the pool at least had the pretense that she wanted to avoid tan lines, but the way she was acting and talking this evening was like nothing I had experienced before.

I summoned the courage to try and take control of the shoot from Dad. Clearly Mum had normalised being photographed like this by her son, so I had to treat her as if she was any other model, even if I hadn't shot anything like this before.

I got off the sofa and ushered for Dad to do the same.

"Mum can you just sit down in the middle of the sofa please?"

"Dad, can you move those lights so they're all on her body and then turn out the rear lights?"

She sat and waited as we diligently worked around her. Dad was moving the lamps around the room whilst I played around with settings on the camera and gathered my lenses to next to the sofa.

I kneeled in front of her. She was illuminated on the sofa with darkness behind, her netting covered body about to once again be the subject of a taboo photo session.

I could hear my heart beating as I raised the camera up to my eye. I still had the lens zoomed in and the first thing I saw as I looked through the viewfinder was just a puckered nipple surrounded by the flesh of one of her large breasts, criss-crossed by the open-weave of the material. I nervously chuckled as I zoomed out to reveal my mostly-bare mother.

"Okay Mum, scoot yourself to the edge of the sofa and sit up straight with your knees together. That's great, good, arch your back a little more and look straight down the lens. We're just going to start out with some portraits."

She held her gaze to the camera and I surveyed her face. Her eyes squinted slightly in the bright light, her cheeks were flushed a rosy red, probably due to all the wine, possibly because she was dressed like a pornstar and had spent the day being rubbed and fondled by her student son before taking a faceful of her husband's cum without getting any relief for herself. Her lips were parted as I snapped away, shining from a fresh coating of gloss.

"Perfect Mum, now we're going to move to some wider shots. Turn your head to the side so you're in profile, and hold your hands to your sides at right angles. You see how that's opened up your shoulders?"

It also had the effect of raising up her chest, accentuating her curves and moving her breasts towards the camera, making them look even larger as they strained against the netting, flesh bulging against the strings. I shot a few frames as I continued to direct her movements.

"Raise your head a bit. That's great. Very elegant. Now head back to me and smile."

She flashed a wide grin as I took in the view, my heart still pounding as I took photos of my mother. I took the camera away from my face to review the shots and she leaned in to take a look. The scent of her perfume wafted over me as she looked at the camera screen whilst I flicked through.

12