The Villa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, these look great, I think you've made me look about 15 years younger." I calmed a little bit knowing she was happy with the shots. My erection showed no signs of abating but at least my heart rate was starting to slow. Seeing how pleased she was as she moved back to her position on the sofa gave me the confidence to become more bold with my posing.

"I think we should do some full body stuff now Mum and show off those legs. Hold your arms in the same place but let's try parting those knees. Great, more please. Just a bit wider. Great. Actually, can you go wider than that? Wow, perfect, this is going to look epic. Dad, can you just move one of those lights to get a little more light on her legs instead of the torso?"

Her legs were spread in a wide V-shape sat on the edge of the sofa. It was a lurid display and I would have struggled to expose her more unless she was fully nude. The flimsy g-string material covered her pussy but just barely, the crotchless bodystocking making it clear that Mum was hairless below the waist. Dad read between the lines of my request and made sure her crotch was well lit. I took a few photos as she looked down the lens before giving my next instructions.

"Keep your legs nice and wide like that, but now bring your hands up to your breasts. Yes, just cup them and look at me. Part your mouth a bit and lick your lips. Wow Mum, you're such a great model, you follow directions really well."

She broke out of posing and beamed a smile when I complimented her.

"Now hold your tits on their sides and push them together."

She flinched as I said 'tits', as ludicrous as it may sound given the situation we were in, I think it was probably the first time I'd ever used a swear word in the presence of my mother. She quickly complied with my request and pressed her large breasts together, jiggling them a bit as she smiled at the camera before going back to a sultry expression as I clicked the shutter for another forbidden photo of my mother.

"How about you lie down along the sofa? Dad, can you sort the lights so they're not all pointing at the middle of the couch?"

Dad must have been enjoying me take control and tell Mum what to do as he had been unusually quiet during this photo session, and he moved the lights around as requested.

"Okay Mum, lie back on the sofa, you might as well kick off your heels now, we don't want to put a hole in the cushions. Front leg straight out, now draw in your right leg to raise up the knee and then place your hand on your thigh." That's great, look at me whilst I get a few shots. Perfect."

Lying on her back really helped to flatten out her 'mum tum' but also made her breasts look a bit flatter too.

"With your left hand can you just bring that up to your breast and lift it up a bit from the side and then cup it. Awesome, thank you. These shots look great."

With her so willing to follow every instruction without resistance I decided to push further.

"Can you just pinch and pull on your nipple a bit?"

She rolled the nipple between forefinger and thumb and pulled on it. Her head rolled back and she gave out a small moan.

"Wow Mum, that's really hot. Can you do a nipple with each hand and pull on them a bit more?"

Mum pulled on them both, stretching her heavy breasts so they pointed to the ceiling. Her eyes were closed tightly and she bit down on her lip. The sound of the shutter and the dance music filled the room as she held the pose.

"That's great you can let go now."

She released her nipples and groaned as they shrunk back to normal from their elongated shape, looking at me through the lens with her mouth agape, chest heaving as her hands moved back to cupping her breasts.

As she lay on the sofa I moved from being at the same level to standing over her, point the camera down now to shoot from above. There was no way she wouldn't have seen the large bulge in my shorts but I was past caring, she knew what she was doing to me.

"Keep your left hand on your breast, play with the nipple a bit if you want to. Now I need you bring down the other hand and put it between your legs. Yep, right there. Hold that for a moment. Wow, what a shot."

Dad moved over and stood next to me to share my perspective.

"That'll be a great shot Steve, you and your Mum make a great team."

I lowered the camera down and looked at Dad and then Mum who was looking up at us both, her thumb idly brushing across her nipple as she cupped her breast. I noticed Dad's shorts were as strained as mine.

"Thanks Dad, I've always wanted to take photos of models and Mum is just amazing. Mum, I think it would be an even hotter pose if you put your hand in your underwear. Would that be okay?"

She paused and looked over at Dad. He nodded in approval and her fingers slipped beneath the thin black material of the g-string. It was definitely a hotter pose, so much more naughty and suggestive. She breathed in sharply, I could only presume that her fingers had brushed her clit as she moved her hand lower.

"Wow Mum, you look so hot. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes Steve, this is so much fun, I can't believe I'm doing something like this, you boys must have got me drunk."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it Mum. How about instead of me directing your posing now you just move however you want, move your hands around and just have fun with it."

Giving her free reign allowed her to be as wild as she wanted to be, letting her take control of how far the boundaries would be pushed. She arched her back and moved the hand from her breast before running it through her hair and then back down along her body and to her raised leg before settling back to playing with one of her nipples, fondling and squeezing the tanned flesh of her breast as she squirmed on the couch.

The hand partially hidden behind her underwear began to move in small circles, her pelvis rocked back and forth slowly in response to the stimulation she was giving herself. Her breath started trembled as she turned her head away and buried it into the back of the sofa.

I shot frame after frame as my mother masturbated in front of me, her moans becoming less muted as her fingers began to move at a faster pace. Dad rubbed the bulge on his shorts, as transfixed by the scene before us as I was.

Her left foot dropped off the sofa and down to the floor, splaying her legs and giving me a better view of her crotch, the only white part of her body left after a few days tanning around the pool. The g-string that had previously barely covered her pussy was now doing an even worse job, Mum's jostling hand moving it to and fro, giving me brief glimpses of her glistening pussy as the material was pushed away from her body.

I marveled at her freshly shaved crotch, zooming the camera directly into the area just as she jammed a finger deep into her vagina. She grunted, I gasped in shock. She entered herself with a second finger and began working them in and out, becoming more vocal than before.

She tugged her nipples and squeezed her breasts through the netting of the bodysuit with her other hand before bringing it down to her crotch. Pulling aside the flimsy triangle of material I had a full view of her fingers buried knuckle deep in her pussy.

"Is this what you want Steve? Pictures of your slutty Mummy?" She barely got the words out between moans.

"Yeah Mum, you're so hot. Your pussy is beautiful. Don't stop now, this is amazing." I'd never really done dirty talk before, but she responded positively. Her fingers moved quicker and her other hand moved to rub her clit. Her back jerked and arched involuntarily at the additional stimulation.

I switched the camera over to movie mode and zoomed out to get a view of her whole body, anticipating that Mum was soon going to provide us with a big finish to the photoshoot.

"Look at the camera, Mum."

She obediently turned her head back to her appreciative audience and opened her eyes, her mouth agape as she continued to furiously rub her clit, her breathing becoming shorter. She looked right down the lens of the camera as her body wriggled on the sofa.

"What are you doing, Mum?"

She smiled at the camera and slowed the pace of her hands, giving her a chance to compose herself somewhat. She squeezed her big tits together between her arms and gave a faux-innocent look to the camera.

"I'm finger fucking myself while my pervert son makes a very naughty video, all with the approval of my horny husband. Looking at that big bulge in your shorts I think you likes watching your mother act like a dirty little slut."

I groaned and she flung her head back onto the arm of the sofa, her hands resuming their previous pace. Her moans were getting louder now and I knew we were coming to a crescendo.

"Fuck. Fuck. This feels so good, I love having you watch me."

"What a filthy woman I am, doing this in front of my son."

Her dirty talk seemed to spur her on, and I'm sure some of it was for Dad's benefit too. He watched on in silence, one hand tucked inside his shorts.

Her moans and grunts turned to yelps and screams. Her body twisted and her hips bucked on the sofa.

"Mummy's coming Steve, I'm coming so hard for you. Fuck. Yes. Oh fuck."

She pulled the fingers out of her vagina and continued rubbing her clit as she rode out her orgasm. Pulling her hand up she grabbed hard on a breast and a loud, guttural groan escaped her mouth from behind gritted teeth. Her eyes looked at the camera lens again, loving the attention, knowing her most intimate moment was being recorded by the one person who should never see it.

With a final moan her body collapsed on the sofa. She lay still, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply, her eyes closed as she basked in the euphoria of her post-orgasmic glow.

I moved in close with the camera between her legs to admire her glistening, shaved pussy, she idly ran her fingers across the pink, fleshy folds. Moving up her body across the tanned stomach I stopped at her magnificent breasts, one of which was still firmly clutched by her hand. Finally I moved up to a close up of her face.

"Mum?"

She slowly opened her eyes, smiled, and shook her head in a daze before laughing.

"Oh my God. That felt amazing, I just exploded, it was so intense. I was lost in the moment, it's like I was another person." She continued staring down the lens, I zoomed out slightly to get her tits in frame.

"Did you enjoy having your son take naughty photos of you and watch you play with yourself?" Dad asked, his hand still rummaging around in his shorts as he stood over his wife.

"Yes Chris, I loved having our Steve watch his Mummy act like such a naughty girl. He made me feel like a real model, I can't wait to look through all the photos with you both."

She raised her face towards the camera and opened her mouth in an over-exaggerated sexy look.

"Thanks for helping Mummy cum so hard, Steve. Mmmmmm."

I finished recording the movie and pulled the camera away from my face. With the camera gone we stared at each other in acknowledgment of the boundaries between mother and son that had been broken. There was no longer the pretense of a photoshoot, no tan lines, no sun cream, no hiding in the dark behind blinds; we were now just two men stood over a half-naked woman. No one really knew what to do next, the repetitive beat of the music channel filling in the silence of the moment.

"Quite the performance, huh Steve? I bet you didn't know your mother had that kind of vocabulary, I'd apologise for my language but I think you liked it, and it was all part of the fantasy." Her comments relaxed us all, I felt like a weight had been lifted from my chest.

It was interesting to see how quickly she went from acting like a wannabe pornstar to a normal woman, her whole demeanour had changed. If it hadn't been for the fishnet bodystocking exposing her body she would have otherwise looked like my normal Mum that I'd been used to for the past 21 years. It was amazing seeing her act normal when she was dressed in such a way. It left me hoping that she would remain as comfortable with this level of nudity for the rest of the holiday, and perhaps even back at home.

Mum's face turned serious and I was worried that she suddenly regretted this whole sordid episode.

"Steve, I want you to know that I trust you, your Dad trusts you, and we both love you. We all know that what has been going on tonight is wrong, and it would be terrible for us all if a word of this got out to anyone."

I nodded in agreement.

"If anyone saw those photos our lives would be ruined, and if anyone saw that video we'd probably be put on some kind of register."

"I know I've been acting very differently over these past few days, and I think it's safe to say you haven't minded at all. Your Dad got a kick out of seeing someone else lusting after me and I played up to it."

"I started to enjoy it too, especially when you were putting the suntan lotion on earlier. It's important to remember that your father and I have been together for twenty-five years, other than him no one has ever touched me like that. Women in their mid-forties don't usually get young men like you giving them this kind of attention. Especially their sons. "

"What I'm saying is this; what's happening shouldn't be happening, but we're all mature, we all know the risks, and if no one finds out then no one will get hurt."

I nodded again and meekly smiled. She pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the sofa, directly between where Dad and I were standing, the strained tents of our shorts level with her eye line. She licked her lips and looked up at us with her a glint in her eye and a mischievous smile.

"So, what next?"

12