The Virgin Blowjob Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe we were in this situation. It seemed like a bad dream. All I could say was, "Great. Fucking great. So why did it take so long?"

"The argument took quite a while. Then, Butch had me suck off Troy until he came in my mouth. Butch was calling me nasty names while I sucked his associate. He also had the other lawyers call me names, but they didn't do it as much as Butch. I am embarrassed to admit this to you, but I was very horny having all of these guys watching me give blowjobs while Butch called me filthy names. I felt really nasty and submissive."

I was in a state of intoxication and shock. I wanted to just check out and go home, but curiosity drove me to ask more. "So, when did Butch send us the email with the settlement offer?

"Right after Troy ejaculated in my mouth, Butch had me get on my knees in front of him and put his penis in my mouth just like we had negotiated. It was kind of funny. I put Butch's big penis in my mouth and then took it out to tell him it was time to send the email. He made me put his penis back in my mouth and tell him to send the email with the penis in my mouth. You should have heard me try to talk with that big thick thing in my throat!"

I was a mixture of angry and horny as I pictured the scene. "What names did that bastard call you?

Debbie did not really realize that I was getting angry about this deal because she did not hold back. She said, "Oh, my Lord. He called me everything you can imagine. He called me a cocksucker, of course. He called me a bimbo, slut, pig, stupid whore, cum slut, worthless bitch and probably more. Oh, yeah, he called me a cunt, too. He seems to get off on it."

I stood up and said, "I am going to go kick his ass! We don't have to take this from the likes of him! What room is that fucker in?"

Debbie jumped up and put her arms around me. "We don't want to blow this deal over this guy calling me some nasty names. It didn't really bother me. I have had lots of guys call me names while I sucked them. Honestly, it didn't bother me that much except the C word."

She managed to calm me down. It was obvious how desperate she was to preserve this settlement deal. I also was starting to understand just how kinky my wife is. I thought she really did not understand that a blowjob was sex, but I was coming to the realization that she was into being submissive to guys and having a guy be demeaning to her.

I asked, "How many blowjobs did you give?"

She hesitated and was looking up as if counting silently. The suspense was killing me.

Finally, my wife said, "14 or 15, I think."

"14 or 15! How could you possibly give that many blowjobs to 4 guys?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't mention that Butch called the two investigators to come take photos and join in."

"You let someone take photos?"

"Yes," she said, "Butch said that everyone knows I suck penises, so the photos don't show anything that everyone doesn't already know. I didn't really disagree, so I let them take some photos. He had expensive, fancy equipment he uses on investigations."

I couldn't believe what my wife was doing. She is normally a sweet, nice conservative girl, but this "deal" seemed out of control to me. I kept wondering if she was hell bent to make this settlement deal or wanted to have an blowjob orgy with all of Butch's team.

My concerns grew as Debbie asked, "Do you think the deal included anal sex?"

"What?"

In a very business-like fashion, Debbie said, "One of the investigators, Greg, wanted to have anal sex with me. Butch said it wasn't covered explicitly in our contract, but the spirit of the deal was that they could do anything to me, but intercourse. I told him that I had never tried anal sex and that I was a little afraid it would hurt, but that I thought he had a point. I told him to get some lubricant and I would think about it."

I was about to lose it. "You are going to have anal sex with all of these guys? We have never even done that!"

"No, I just told him I would think about it because it seemed like Butch had a good point. I know I wouldn't want to start with Butch. His penis is really big!

Then realizing she might have indirectly insulted me, she quickly added, "Not as nice as yours, but big."

I felt like I might lose my mind.

I said, "Debbie, please. I don't want you to have anal sex with any of these guys."

She said, "I know you don't, but you don't seem to appreciate what I am doing for our family. I am giving myself to these men and working really hard to protect our family and save us from a financial disaster. By the way, it was you who got us into this situation."

I didn't agree with her on most of that, but I was not completely sure she was wrong about the impending financial disaster if we went to trial. I was silent for a minute and then said, "Baby, you may be right, but anal sex? Can't we draw the line at blowjobs?"

She looked rather irritated with me and said, "The only thing I eliminated in our negotiations was intercourse. I think the person doing all the work and sucking all of the dicks should decide what we need to do to make this deal stick."

She stood up to head to the shower, but stopped and came back to me. She kissed me and said, "I'm sorry. I will try my best to avoid the anal sex, but I can't promise because I need the flexibility to do whatever I need to do to close this deal."

Debbie showered quickly, jumped into bed and immediately fell fast asleep beside me. She forgot about the blowjob she promised me.

I could not sleep despite the fact I was very drunk and sleep deprived. I could not quit thinking about my wife's head bobbing up and down on all those dicks. I kept trying to think of something else, but I would immediately come back to my wife going to town on Butch's big dick.

My wife slept like a baby. Apparently, sucking 14 or 15 dicks is tiring.

An early wake-up call startled me. My wife, who is usually a zombie early in the morning, jumped out of bed and bounced around the room getting ready to go back to Butch's room to suck some more cocks. I stayed in bed.

After she was ready, Debbie kissed me and said, "Remember, this is no big deal. It is just a few more blowjobs. I had done that a lot of times before we ever met. I love only you!"

With that, she left. I was left to imagine my lovely wife with her mouth full of cock. I pictured her naked on her knees sucking a big cock and getting covered in cum.

Anal sex crossed my mind several times, but I really didn't think my wife would do it. Actually, I thought my wife was such a good cocksucker that nobody would want anything else.

I thought Butch's arguments that persuaded Debbie to suck extra dicks and to consider anal sex were complete bullshit. Debbie was way too smart to be fooled by those arguments. However, I think Debbie wasn't thinking straight because of fear. She grew up in an incredibly thrifty, almost miserly, home and she was terrified of losing money.

I had seen this fear when we left the security of the big firm to start our own firm. She just completely lost the ability to think rationally when she faced a big risk of personal financial loss. The fear was deep and strong. The only other explanation was that my loving wife was a submissive slut with an oral fetish.

I don't think I slept at all. I got up about 9:00 and started to get ready to go back to the mediation.

About that time, my cell phone rang and it was Butch from his cell phone. He said that he had a draft of a $40 million settlement agreement and asked if I could come by his room in about 30 minutes to finalize it. He was all business. I said sure and hung up. I was relieved that he didn't make any comments about having his dick in my wife's mouth.

I felt happy because apparently the sex was over and we were just going to be dealing with the settlement. It should be a simple deal. I was also happy to be receiving $16 million dollars.

I couldn't wait the full 30 minutes and went to Butch's room a few minutes early. I knocked on the door.

Troy, Butch's associate, answered the door. He was wearing only boxer shorts. I thought that was odd.

When I walked into the room, I saw a sight I will never forget. My wife was naked on the bed on all fours. She had the cock of one of the big investigators in her mouth sucking on it and Butch was behind her ramming her with his thick cock.

My wife heard me enter, spit the fat cock out of her mouth and started whining frantically, "What are you doing here? This is so embarrassing! I didn't want you to see this!"

Butch was laughing as he continued to fuck my wife from behind. "Welcome, Joe! Your wife is a nasty whore. I thought you ought to see it in person."

Butch had his hands on my wife's hips and was ramming her hard from behind. Debbie made no attempt to stop him.

I damn near couldn't speak, but managed to get out, "I thought there was no intercourse."

Debbie quickly said, "There has been no intercourse. He is in my ass! With enough lube it quits hurting after the first few penises!"

My wife had something written on her forehead again. I asked what it was.

Butch answered, "It says 'stupid.' She is a stupid, nasty slut. I will explain this to you both when we finish with her."

The investigator was slapping her face with his cock. Butch said to my wife, "Suck the cock, you stupid cunt!"

Debbie turned toward Butch who was still pumping his cock into her ass and said, "Please, don't call me those names, Butch."

Butch laughed loudly and said, "You little hypocritical slut! You were begging us to call you names before your husband got here and you even came when we called you a 'worthless cocksucking cunt.' You love it but pretend to be a good little wife even though you have had over a thousand dicks in your mouth."

Debbie's face turned red and she tried to avoid eye contact with me. She did not respond. She just turned back and put the investigator's dick back in her mouth.

My spouse started furiously sucking on the dick in her mouth. She let the investigator fuck her face.

I hated to see my wife being abused, but I have to admit she looked awesome. Her big soft tits hung down and swayed with each thrust of Butch's dick in her ass.

Butch made her talk with a dick in her mouth. With all of her experience with dicks in her mouth, she could speak fairly well.

Butch said to my wife, "Tell your husband you love cocks, you nasty cocksucker."

My wife mumbled, "I love cocks!"

"Tell us all that you are a cocksucking cunt."

Debbie made an angry face, but could not turn toward Butch because a dick was being rammed into her mouth. Then she sort of rolled her eyes and again mumbled, "I am a cocksucking cunt."

I had never heard my wife talk like that. When she said it she seemed to get turned on and sucked even harder on the dick in her mouth.

The big investigator soon screamed that he was coming again and clearly filled Debbie's mouth with cum. A little seeped out of the corner of her mouth as she took the load. The cum ran down the side of her chin.

Butch continued to fuck my wife's ass. Debbie sort of groaned with each thrust. I was shocked that she seemed to be enjoying the butt fucking.

Butch said he was about ready to cum. He gave Debbie a couple more hard thrusts into her skinny little ass with Debbie moaning with each thrust. I thought it was about over.

Then, Butch pulled his dick out of my wife's ass and said, "Come here, bitch. I want to cum in your nasty mouth."

I could now see that Butch's cock was long and thick. It was about nine inches long. It was also very hard.

Debbie turned back toward Butch and asked, "Is it okay if I wipe your dick off before I put it in my mouth, Butch?"

"I said to put it in your mouth, bitch!"

"Please, Butch, it has been in my ass! Please don't make me do it. I will puke!"

Butch grabbed her hair and moved her face down to his hard dick. Debbie immediately quit fighting, submitted to him and put the big cock in her mouth. She sucked away at it. Butch pushed her head down so she got a big taste of his shit covered dick.

Debbie sucked away without any further hesitation or resistance. I was feeling sick to my stomach watching my wife suck a shit covered dick.

Butch looked at me and said, "Aren't you proud of her! She is sucking a dick that just came out of her ass. Be sure to kiss her when she is finished. I am sure that the shit mixed with cum will be a lovely taste. What a low life whore you married, Joe."

I wanted to kill him, but I didn't want to blow the deal that my wife wanted so badly she let herself be used and abused by these animals.

After a few minutes of my spouse sucking his cock, Butch pulled out his dick and had Debbie open her mouth. Butch shot cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face. The cum ran down her face and down to her big firm boobs. She looked like a well used whore.

For the first time, I looked around and saw that all of the other members of Butch's team looked like they had already finished with my wife. I was hoping we were through.

Debbie came over, sat on my lap and held me close with her cum covered face on my shoulder. I noticed that she did not go wash her mouth out or even wipe herself off. She seemed to be used to humiliation.

Butch looked exhausted, but said, "We have a deal. Here is a contract signed by me."

I looked at the contract and expected to find some trick built into it. However, to my surprise, the contract was clear and straight-forward and called for us to be paid in 3 days or less. I said I would sign it. One of the junior lawyers handed me a pen and I signed it.

The junior lawyer took the contract, made a copy on a machine Butch had in the hotel room and gave me the signed original.

Butch said, "Do we have a deal?"

"Yes."

"You want to know why I wrote 'stupid' on your wife's forehead?"

"I guess so."

Butch smirked and said, "We hired a jury consultant like we do on all big cases. We did numerous mock trials on this case. Probably 7 or 8. We presented the case to juries the consultant brought in and tried to see how the case was likely to come out."

"Yeah, I have done that a few times," I said. "I know how it works."

"Troy, tell Joe and Debbie how many times our side of the case won in the mock trials."

Troy smiled and said, "Zero."

I said, "Zero?"

"Yeah, zero," Butch said. "We couldn't win this case. We couldn't win this case even if I destroyed your crazy client. No case is a slam dunk, but you had as close as it can get."

"So, why did you not even make an offer yesterday?" I asked.

Butch laughed and said, "My clients had authorized me to offer up to $60 million to settle. I told them to give me a day and night to work on it first.

"This deal was a home run. I saved my client $20 million and got your pretty wife to suck all of our dicks. She even let us all buttfuck her as a bonus! You should always let her negotiate for you, Joe."