All Comments on 'The Virgin Blowjob Queen Pt. 03'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wow

A lawyer who is a cocksucker? That isn't new. After yesterday, I had hoped LW would rebound. But it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great to see this story continue

Great start to another chapter -- look forward to more from Debbie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Super glad to see you're still writing. I hope you're doing well.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
One thing to hear your wife’s stories....

Another thing to be made the laughing stock or the butt of the joke. And for someone who is a lawyer, she sounds like a moron who can’t string an argument to save her life. Coupled with the perfect body, I’m wondering if the author has ever had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does

He already mentioned, that it's a big deal. He want to hear the stories, before she was married. She lets them talk her into sucking them off, saying that he would enjoy it, and or laughing about it, husband needs to go off on her. Why is this part 3. Part one and part two is different sections

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Leave her at the reunion

Once an alcoholic falls off the wagon, they seldom climb back on of their own accord. And the perverted husband does not have the tools to reign in his readdicted cocksucking wife, so just get him out of the way. A wife that is so easily pursuaded into sucking can easily end up screwing around in a host of other positions and a tivities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good to see you back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why?

It had to take you at least several minutes to write this, but maybe much longer. It took only a second or two skim over it and determine same old same old fag cuck shit.

Just curious. What an empty life.

forceme2suckforceme2suckabout 5 years ago
I wish the chapter was longer

For what ever reason, I love cuckold stories that mainly feature blowjobs. I was just starting to get into this story when it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lunacy

I hope he had the wife produce a medical certificate that she was disease free before he married her. But this was just silly. Who goes to a law school reunion and has those discussions? Did no one grow up? And once his wife tells her husband she has just cheated on him - twice - in a short span of time, what would make him think she hasn't been sucking cocks all the time they've been married? By now she probably has multiple stds. Nasty story about people that have the IQ's of a rock.

1 star

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Time for her not only blow the guys but to pull a train at the ranch. Husband walks out sues for divorce and moves out. Divorce happens, then they meet at a club a year later hook up and rekindle their relationship being exclusive. But during the year she tells him she has sucked and fucked a lot of guys and loves doing it and intends to continue and he has to accept it. That it means nothing a little excitement for her, but she will keep her ass only for him. He agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
crap

don't come back another cuck and whore story just the same crap no score from me nil/ o

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
The question in the end is...

The question in the end is: What will he do after her cheating and disrespect? That´s why I agree with @Whackdoodle...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So happy you're back

Happy you're writing again! Don't listen to these other assholes that love to read this stuff and then complain. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
still a no.

shame on me for reading all three of this series. Still a lawyer that comes across as a brain dead slut. Still a cuck of a guy hanging on to I don't know what. Not erotic, not sexy, not anything worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I’m glad the author is back. I don’t get the negativity from some commenters. If you don’t like the story or the style just skip it and read something you do like. It’s not like you paid anything for this. Plenty of stuff on the site to suit anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the defenders of trash are hilarious

1* for more garbage thrown into loving wives. It's to be expected given the quality of stories posted in this category.

SG1737351SG1737351about 5 years ago
Favorite

I Am glad you are back, this is my favorite series and I hope it continues with longer adventures. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Donna

Glad you're back. Hope to see more stories about my fav Donna!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That backfired on him . I would’ve attacked both of them and left the whore to suck whoever she wanted. I thought it was clear he got off on her past and said no about wanting her to suck cock now. Me personally I could never marry someone who was that big of a pig . Even if she said she gave a hundred hand jobs out but remained a virgin I would never marry her. Entertaining story though

BortSimpson1984BortSimpson1984about 5 years ago
Welcome back

I love the series but was disappointed it wasn't longer, I also wished it had picked up from where chapter 2 left off where the couple now has millions of dollars but Debbie's love of cocksucking gets stronger. I love the stories with Debbie and Donna, those 2 girls are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Donna Debbie and Beverly

Great that you are writing again. Hope you continue this and other series.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi ret123 The wife enjoys embarrassing and surprise-humiliating him. It's extremely unpleasant to behold. In a theoretical alt universe having a slutty oral queen with a blabber mouth and no social filter might be desired. Here it's repulsive.

Buzzkills the BJ high. Could you possibly write a story about a Hummer Queen in an open marriage who is considerate of and nice to her hubby?

Asking for my Homey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great stuff as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yawn - 2 * - It took a year

for ret123 to write ch3? Really?

Joe and Debbie are lawyers, really? A lawyer classless reunion.

What do you have with ten thousand lawyers at the bottom of the sea? A good start. LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great !! needs a part 1.5

group gets back to work, gf needs to borrow his office to help the boys regularly, since she is single, and the female lawyer wants a show, since she missed out, fingers atm to get tongue deeper, etc thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 4 soon, please

Looking forward to more of this tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Have another go!

Parts 1 and 2 were awesome! Part 3 sucks almost as much as Debbie.

Would be fantastic if you wrote another that acknowledged and built on the history and chronology of the first two parts. Also liked in parts 1 and 2 how Debbie wasn't trying to flaunt her exploits to Joe - but was so turned on she couldn't help but do them without restraint. And now that Joe's ok with it - even openly wants Debbie to do it - it seems less dirty and exciting. Final thing missing from part 3 is the domination/humiliation of Debbie by the guys, and her enjoying submission while showing a hint of reluctance. Instead here she seems almost predatory.

Hope you'll give this another crack - again, parts 1 and 2 were epic.

katt2007katt2007about 5 years ago
Will you continue

This (well, parts 1 and 2 at least) is one of my favourite stories on Literotica. I would love to see this continued. Part 3 was a bit week though. It would be great to get back to the feel of part 2, which was awesome.

forceme2suckforceme2suckabout 5 years ago
Need next chapter

I like where I think this is going. Don't makes us wait a year for it pleeeease.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 5 years ago
Yes, this is a fantasy, so the critical comments are a waste of time and energy, and you should, like most authors, ignore .

I am enjoying this series, even the "Secret" source material. The conceit that Debbie really believes that giving head is not a sex act just adds to the charms of the tale. Kudos. You have a nicely dirty mind and practice a good writing style that reads well.

However, you should have gone back and re-read the first two chapters of this series. There are several continuity errors, which threw me off the concept that this was a true part three.

That being said, I really believe you have a perverted enough imagination to really make a Part Four a really nasty story. Looking forward to what you might come up with.

As a previous comment said, a high numbered train would make for a good read. Hmm, might I suggest researching "bukkake?" A submissive Debbie might get aroused by such...

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice to see you posting again

I loved your Donna stories although at times you were a bit rough on her boyfriend. The tone of this story changes with each chapter. Curious what direction you will go next

SophykitenSophykitenalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I love these stories! I hope you continue little bits here and there. Its fun to see what she gets herself into!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
mice

Good to see you are writing again. I normally don’t like the cockold events but your stories are something ells. Keep up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s the wife I always wanted. I love women that have a weakness for sucking cocks. Love to hear about them doing it even when she’s not really in the mood but lets herself get talked into it. Love kissing her after she’s done to show her how excited I get when she opens her mouth for men and lets them finish for her to sallow. There is nothing hotter then a cocksucker.

It has always turned me on to know my girlfriend or wife would be talked into giving another man a blowjob, being such an easy slut that she gets excited when they get hard in her mouth. Till they feed her all their sperm, watching her face as she sallows. I even like it when they ask me if it’s okay for her to suck them. As a good host it’s what I should do. The same with showing them her tits and feeling how soft they are and how responsive her nipples get. Love watching her get so excited that all he has to do is unzip his pants taking his stiff dick out and without asking she leans down and starts sucking. Makes me proud to have such a hot sexy wife.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Does this woman have no respect for her husband he has to rid her from him.

She DOES NOT LOVE HIM

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story didn't quite match up with the other two. In the second story he seemed reluctant and then distraught. This one made him appear hopeful and content. Also, if she was a lawyer, why would she intern at an accounting firm? The only thing that remained the same was her. The smart lawyer that seems to actually be a stupid naive whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous