All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 07'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ShaeobrienShaeobrienabout 2 years ago

Loving every chapter. I’ll be waiting for the next time.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressabout 2 years ago

They are so cute, I really like the slow burn. I hope you are planing for Brent to grow as a man, like, going to college, or starting his own business, but for him to be his own man. Ginny also needs to be herself and be in charge of her life, and learn to speak her mind, she needs to put Tom in his place. I hope you are planning something like this for them, and that next chapter will come soon.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

Oh for fucks sake this is just embarrassing it's like reading the inner monologue of a fucking imbecile whose also a cretin. And it's not cute it's moronic she's a complete and total narcissistic bitch with seemingly no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

And your fucking hero is the equivalent of a fucking intellectual 8 year old with seemingly no manly qualities whatsoever besides having a fucking Dick. As his Gay friend points out he is to all intents and purposes a fucking 12 year old girl!

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Shaeobrien, thank you, I'm happy to hear you're looking forward to the next chapter! 🥰

Hi, sluttyinprogress. There's definitely some ups and downs to look forward to! They both definitely have some growing up to do. They are adorable though, aren't they? 😊

Hi, xhristianj, I'm glad you're still reading! I can see you're very passionate about the characters from your comment! That's great! Is the story going in your predicted direction? These two are definitely a pair of embarrassing teenagers, Brent especially. Lord, I remember how embarrassing I was at that age... I'm glad you're connecting with them, and I hope you continue to read along and experience their angst!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

You started off extremely weak with the first two or three chapters. I was giving you straight 4s back then. But once you finally hit your stride it's been straight 5s from me. This one gets a 5 as well. Brent made the correct choice to keep his secret identity for now. Even if this were real life, that would be the best choice. Let her figure it out. She's going to come around.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Exciting and heartbreaking: loved how Max reacted to her, but sure felt the anxiety and pain when poor Brent dropped hints without going too far--as he's forgetting about that NDA--although he did manage to plant enough seeds in her mind to make her curious. At least you structured the story to give both him and us hope they get together soon (despite the extra "b**ch-factor" Olivia will bring once she knows). 5

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

ST, hey, i think i hit my stride here too, the back and forth with Brent and Ginny is a little torturous for the reader, because you just want to scream the answers at them, but yeah they gotta get there themselves.

Comentarista, I imagine there is a multiverse world where he just says, "Ginny, it's me, Beau." and she freaks out. I almost want to write it! And, yes, I'm glad you haven't forgotten about Olivia! We definitely haven't seen the last of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure I would have been able to not flat out tell her who I was, had I been in his shoes, but I do remember being just as awkward at his age. Perhaps he has the NDA in the back of his mind. Great story. I'll keep reading. 5⭐

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

So good!!! Believable character behavior and rationalizations. Love the drama and, well, all of it. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES