All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 08'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you trying to kill me with feels?

32aa32aaabout 2 years ago

Love the story. The eyes are the windows to the soul. I think that the deep stare she gave Brent in the part, subconsciously ignited a spark, even though she thinks he's gay. I think she feels a connection.

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatabout 2 years ago

Excellent stuff - keep it coming! I can’t wait to find out what happens next!

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

FFS really how inane can these two be it's like watching a couple of 10 year olds what's next run up and pull her pony tail. And in case anyone is missing it she's a complete and total fucking idiot.

Fucking her supposed boyfriend because her family said so wow that's the sort of girl every guy wants at least it's established she's a whore.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Anon. I am going for MAXIMUM feels! It's tantalizing!

Hi, 32aa. Yes, I really feel this sentiment too. She has an unconscious pull. Maybe she can't explain it... but it's there. And besides, if Batman and Bruce Wayne can get away with it, so can Beau and Brent =P

Hi, RatintheHat, Thank you! I'm glad you're hooked, and I hope you keep coming back :)

Hi, xhristianj, my friend, you sound like you're raging against your own emotions. Like Anon said, I think you're catching some feels here, and you keep coming back for more. You're always welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its excellent writing, but its moving way too slow. I am going to reluctantly stop looking for it because not enough happens in a week's reading. May give it one more installment.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay, there are several major differences between the two of us. You're obviously hooked on the Daddy/Daughter incest because that covers the majority of your work. Personally, I don't care for crossing generational lines and stick with the brother/sister dynamics. But even beyond that, I'm not hung up on incest totally. I'm actually hung up on the romance stuff more than anything else.

But please listen to your audience. I'm not the only one out here who is complaining about the brevity of your submissions. Most people will gladly wait for a month or two for a 4 to 6 page submission instead of a 3000 word quickie every week.

I wrote a 1000 word quickie because it was a one shot story with a shocking surprise ending. It was that way by design. But you should still read my novella. Chapter One and Two are published. I'm 80% finished with Chapter Three and hope to have it finished before June gets here. Just check it out and try to walk in my shoes.

I gave you another 5 here. I agree that the drama and angst that you have created is top notch in spite of the limited production.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

HI ScottishTexan. I'll check out your work.

The chapter length here (read submission length) is based on a standard novel chapter length. Most stories i release on Lit are full stories. In novel writing, most readers don't like very long chapters. They like them broken up in chunks. One Literotica "Page" is 3300 words. This is standard size of a novel chapter (2000-5000 is the novel chapter target).

The Virgin Ceremonies was written as a proper novel, so this is the reason for the length. Also it would not be appropriate for me to put multiple chapters in one submission here on Literotica, because the POV changes from chapter to chapter, so that would confuse the reader.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Like it or not, Quinn betrayed Ginny by trying to hide that card. Yes there's a huge psychosis behind keeping this family secret--and Olivia is b**ch enough to quarter Brent, incinerate him--and then spread his ashes over the entire planet. However, the wildcard is the family's grandmother, who stuck up for Virginia doing it her way--and the others didn't like it--but they accepted it.

You created extreme emotional tension and excelled in making us feel it all, and frustrating us equal to the characters in the story. 5

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Com, Quinn did do a bad thing, but she did it to protect Ginny. I really felt Quinn's struggle. She's so stuck, because she has a crazy mother who will crucify her, and a best friend/cousin she loves and wants to protect. The part when Quinn says this, really gave me chills when i wrote it:

"Traitor? I am the one, the only one, who is looking out for you right now!" she said, raising her voice and stepping toward me. "I hid it because I fucking love you! Because you're my sister, and I would bury a body for you! Don't you dare call me that!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading the comments, yes I agree Quinn betrayed Ginny by keeping the postcard, but had she burned it, I think it would have introduced a toxicity into their relationship that I'm not sure Ginny would be able to get over, or fully trust Quinn ever again. As far as Nana having her back about meeting 'Beau', I'm not sure if she would be willing to, knowing the possible condemnation the family would receive if their 'secret' were to ever come to light. Magnificent story to this point. 5⭐ BTW, I'm Rafe.

NermalKNermalK28 days ago

This is progressing much better, and the length seems appropriate as part of as series. Several pages is fine for a stand alone story, but can read a chapter or 2 here i one sitting if time allows,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...