All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 12'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I don't think that giving Brent the money back is a good idea. 🤔 At this point, I would have to go back and reread the contract Brent signed with the Aunt. I don't remember if he can avoid a lawsuit by returning the money or not. But at the very least Ginny should have a clue about how pure his intentions are.

Maybe I'll get motivated enough to go back and reread it from the beginning.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 2 years ago

To ScottishTexan: Immoral "contracts", and "contracts" about sex, are generally unenforceable. As lawsuits are public, any attempts to sue on the "contract" would fo far more reputational damage to this "goid" family than it would. The lawsuit threat is a bluff, and a bad one at that. The aunt knows this.

The true threat is that they'd likely have him killed.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, ST! There's some nuance there with the cash... but all will be cleared up in the coming chapters... Or maybe it won't matter. Next time, Chapter 13: Brent: Out of the Shadows!

Hey John. I tend to agree with you from a legal perspective. Brent was basically paid to have sex, which is not legal, so enforcing the NDA would require the family to admit they paid someone for sex. Also, Brent is essentially "Judgement-proof" meaning even if he was sued civilly for breach of contract, you can't get blood from a stone, and Brent is poor, lol. But then again, Virginia's family may have a card or two up their sleeve, and they don't play fair...

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if there’s any chance that Nana would stick up for Ginny? Maybe Nana remembers someone from long ago, that she gave up for her family. I’m afraid, though, that JohnAmalfi is right and the family is just cold enough that they’d deal with this embarrassing mistake by making both Brent and Ginny disappear . . . permanently. Thank you, Vanilla, for sharing your talents with us.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

nthusiastic, i like how you think! Nana is definitely one of the good ones... We'll see how this plays out, but I think the readers would riot if i had my two main characters murdered and buried by the family. haha ;)

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

If I were Ginny, I'd find a way to surreptitiously murder Tom and have Quinn prove her promise to bury the body. He's trash!

Quinn really isn't the friend she should be for Ginny, either: Ginny is right; no "friend" have a friend promise NOT to do something that's actually good for them. Problem is though that Ginny's story won't pass muster with anyone, as I don't ever remember Taylor being mentioned before at college, so that alibi is a house of straw that will collapse with the slightest breeze.

How Ginny fails to recognize Brent is Beau really kind of stretches belief, as while psychologists can excuse some people's lack of attention to detail in times of extreme stress...this screams that somehow she's not a total woman because females are mostly far more intuitive naturally than males. That notwithstanding...5

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Com, hey, if Batman can be Bruce Wayne and no one can figure it out, I figured Brent can be Beau. Besides it was dark in the hotel rooms! Okay, yeah, secret identities don't really work in real life, it's true, but we gotta play along for the entertainment value. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Previous comments echo mine. Great story. Reading on. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Holy shit! This is like a master class. If you're not seriously contemplating publishing professionally, then please, by all means, do yourself and the reading world a favor.

Yes, the obstacles you keep throwing in the path of true love are kind of silly, but your readers see through the thousand veils to the inevitable exaltation. But they nonetheless remain hooked on exactly how you're going to guide them there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES