All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 21'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

I love this I do hope she finishes law in LA or somewhere and does art thereโ€™s great artists in advertising or even in comics

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

This was a ridiculously long series for a pretty paltry payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this the end?

Seems like Aunt Olivia and Mom would just contrive to have him framed for a crime and arrested?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Earlier in the story, Virginia expressed a desire to be a DVM. I hope that she follows that dream instead of becoming a lawyer. I guess that we'll have answers in the final chapter next week.

Someone else commented that the payoff seemed miniscule compared with the amount of time it took you to get here. This is what I have been preaching to you for the past 5 months or so. The short one and two page releases every week almost drove me to permanently walk away from this story entirely and revisit it again in 6 to 9 months. Indeed, I ignored it for a complete month somewhere before the reveal to Ginny.

In spite of whatever your perception is, this short tease format is not a good idea.

I'll be glad to see next Friday get here so I can drop the 'follow' and get back to other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"And he never did."

WTF...?

If it ends here, I want my frigging investment back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Question for VanillaExtract?

Do you have more?

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Oz. I think they have a bright future ahead of them. Stay tuned for the last chapter!

Hi, Alberto. Thanks for sticking with it.

Hi Anon, one more chapter to go! We'll have to wonder how crazy Olivia is but fortunately Nana can keep her in check. For now, Olivia's part in this story is done...

Next Week THE FINAL Chapter 22: Brent: A Little Trust

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, ST. I know you weren't a fan of the short chapters, but thanks for sticking with it anyway

Hey Anon x2. Yes, 1 more chapter to go!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 2 years ago

i almost lost it when it started with 6 years later, but glad for a somewhat juvenile moving forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...