The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very true," he said. "And I couldn't help but notice you don't have any clothes on."

"Oh, don't I?" I said, rubbing our noses together. "Silly me, I forgot to dress. I didn't even pack a toothbrush. It's my first runaway."

"That's okay. I just assumed Santa forgot to wrap you. I prefer you like this anyway."

I giggled. "Brent, make love to me. Show me this was the best decision of my life."

His hot lips were on my mouth again, and my hands explored his body. His hands eagerly ran up my back. I maneuvered my legs to straddle his waist, glancing down and seeing his boxers. My arms were on his shoulders, holding his head as he kissed me. I wanted his hands on my breasts, but he was moving slowly, teasing my spine.

"My love, I love the way you tease me, but I am ridiculously horny right now."

He chuckled as he kissed my neck. "No foreplay?"

"Mmm," I moaned as he sucked on my neck. I didn't care if he marked my skin anymore. Let him mark me. Every inch of my body was his. "Maybe a little foreplay."

He worked on my bra clip, and thankfully he managed it. I loved feeling my breasts fall free. He threw the bra away.

"Careful, that's my only bra."

"Good. A braless woman is the sexiest thing on Earth."

"Ohh," I said. "If that's what my man likes, that's what my man gets. I don't want these eyes wandering."

I held the back of his head and brought him between my breasts. His lips found my chest, and his warm mouth was on my skin. I threw my head back as he kissed and licked and sucked my nipples.

"God, I needed this," I said. "You make me so wet, baby."

"You have perfect breasts."

I smiled at him as he kissed. I repositioned myself to bring our crotches closer together. I soon felt the bulge in his shorts up against my panty-covered pussy. I settled right against him and started moving back and forth, the fabric creating electricity, the shockwave spreading through our bodies.

"Tell me, my love," I said, "tell me what we'll do tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after."

"You want me to spoil the surprise?" he asked, stretching his neck to kiss my lips.

"Yes," I said breathlessly. My mouth was eager to taste his skin. I kissed his neck. "Tell me our future. For the first time in my life, my future is completely unknown, and it excites me to know we'll face it together."

He turned me around so he was on top of me. His big cock ground against me. He exhaled, his mouth hanging open.

"Oh, yes," I said.

"Let's see, we'll start simple, breakfast in the morning," he said.

"And coffee," I offered, my fingers in his hair.

"Of course," he said, greedily licking my nipples and squeezing my breasts. He lifted up, until one of my legs was between his legs. He settled back down, pinning his cock to my thigh. My other leg was nice and wide as his hand started to travel down.

"And then?" I asked excitedly, looking down, watching as he kissed my chest and stomach and his hand neared my pussy. My panties were soaked, and I only had six other pairs now.

"And then," he said, "we get in our car, and we drive, far away from New York, and explore."

I moaned, because his hand touched my pussy on top of my panties.

"I want your fingers in my pussy. Take those off."

"When I'm ready," he said, sucking my nipple, his teeth grazing it. I moaned again as his fingers caressed my confined clit.

"Take those panties off, or I'll do it myself."

He laughed at me. "My privileged little girlfriend, still bossing me around. If you ask nicely, you might get what you want."

"Baby, pretty please take off my panties."

"Better." He hooked his thumb in the waistband. I lifted my butt up, and down they went, my unshaved pussy exposed. I had almost a week of hair, and I felt a little embarrassed, but as he ran his hand across it, the little hairs made the sensation so much stronger. I held my breath.

"Oh, God, baby," I said. "I want to see the world with you."

"You will," he whispered between my breasts, and then I felt his fingertips on my slit. I held my breath as he dragged them across my lips, using the backs of his fingers, the knuckles slipping between my folds.

"Fuck, baby. Tell me all the places we'll go together."

"We'll see Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Seattle."

"More, hotter," I said. I wasn't sure if I meant the locales or his fingers, because he was making me so hot the way he was barely touching my clit. "More."

"Maybe Miami, Houston, San Diego, all the way down to... Cancun."

"Fuck, my clit!" I groaned. "Beau, baby, fuck me, for God's sake."

"With these fingers?" he asked, and I felt his middle finger slip into my pussy. I groaned from deep in my belly. It felt so nice to be penetrated, even if only by a finger.

"God, I need cock. Please, let me touch it, baby. I want to feel it again. I love it so much."

He repositioned on the bed, lying beside me, his finger working my pussy and clit, and then another slipped in me, and my eyes rolled in my head.

I desperately grasped at his underwear. He laughed at me as I tried to push them down. He had to help, which means I lost his fingers in my pussy for a moment, but it was worth it.

That big gorgeous cock of his was freed, and then his hand and fingers returned to my pussy. My hand wrapped around that thick shaft, and I felt it again after so long, so alive, so full and throbbing, its heart beating all for me.

"I love your big cock, baby," I said, panting as he played with my pussy. "I love the way you feel. You're always so hard for me."

"It's because I want to fuck you so badly," he said, kissing my cheek, nudging me with his nose. I turned my head, taking my eyes off his cock so I could give him access to my lips. His hot lips were on mine again, hungrily sucking and licking my mouth.

"Make love to me." I squeezed and tugged on that big shaft. "This is why we ran away, isn't it? To put this beautiful cock where it belongs, inside my pussy. Put it where it belongs, baby."

"Damn, girl. You are so changed from that little virgin I fucked."

He climbed up, moving between my legs, his fingers absent from my pussy. I missed them, but I was about to get something so much better.

"You trained me to love your cock. Nothing else can please me now."

He held his big shaft and swung it, smacking my pussy lips and making my whole body shudder.

"Ohh, God!" I reached down between my legs, giving my wet pussy a quick rub, and then I grabbed his cock, just below that yummy mushroom tip of his. "I can't wait to taste that big scrumptious mushroom cockhead and swallow all of your nasty cum."

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, you're not going to be able to think about sucking cock when I'm through with you." He spit on his fingers and then rubbed the saliva on his cockhead.

"Oh, stop teasing and start fucking."

Usually Brent penetrated me slowly, sliding into me with loving ease. But he was in no mood for that tonight. His cock speared my pussy, and he ripped me open, drilling into me so deep, he smashed into my cervix. I groaned and my back arched. My eyes were wide. I'd never felt anything like that before, like I'd been split apart.

"Fuck! Fucking God!" I groaned out.

He leaned down over me, kissing me hard, his cock withdrawing, only to slam back into me and make me scream into his mouth. I was trying to form the words to tell him to slow down, but either my brain wasn't functioning or my brains had been fucked right out of my head. He started pumping that big cock into me, rocking his hips and sliding it in and out, each thrust so powerful.

"Oh, fuck, you're fucking so hard tonight!" I finally managed to say.

"This is how naughty girls get fucked. Are you naughty?"

"Yes!" I groaned from my guts as he plowed into me again. "Fuck! You're going to break my pussy!"

He chuckled in my ear. "Just tap my shoulder if I do something you don't like."

My eyes were wide, remembering when I said those words to him the night he took my virginity. I was trying hard to resist the urge to tap his shoulder. He was taking me, and I loved every moment of it.

Brent drew his cock back and slammed into me again. His pace wasn't slowing either. He kept pulling back and pushing forward, moving me across the bed. I couldn't take this for long. I was moaning like a possessed woman.

"God, baby, you're going to wreck me!" I cried in pleasure, looking down at that big cock spearing me over and over again. "Slow down, I can't keep up!" I said, tapping his shoulder. "Less deep, less deep, please."

He slowed, kissing my lips, devouring me, our bodies in a fever pitch as we humped each other.

"My God, I fell in love with a beast," I said.

"Did you think I only liked to fuck sweetly?" he said as he kissed me, making me moan with everything he did. "You like the beast, don't you?"

"I love it!" I said. "I love how you fuck, hard sometimes, soft sometimes. I need both. I need nice love and I need naughty sex. How do you know what I need? How are you so good?"

"Maybe you're just so in love, whatever I do, you love it."

I grabbed his hair and brought his mouth back to my lips. "Please fuck me forever, baby."

He had that arrogant smile I loved. "Ride my cock. Show me how good you are."

He grabbed my ass, and then he rolled us both over so I was on top of him. I sat up. "Oh, it's my turn? I can't fuck as hard as you."

I began to grind up and down on his cock, my arms holding me up while my ass shimmied. His hands were on my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples while I moaned like an animal.

"Turn around," he said

"Huh?" I said.

"Spin around on my cock."

"Seriously?"

"Yes.

"Fuck, okay," I said. I steadied my feet on the bed and then started to turn on his cock, feeling my pussy grip his shaft as I moved. "Oh, holy God, that's new."

"Fuck," he said, his hand on my hips to keep me moving. I made it halfway and had to pause, sitting sidesaddle with his big fat cock stuck up inside my guts. "God, your cock is really violating my personal space right now."

He gave me a thrust, and I yelped, groaning in pleasure from the way he reached deep inside of me. He turned my hips. I lifted my leg and came to straddle him backwards. I looked over my shoulder.

"Now what, stud?"

"Hold on to something."

He held my hips, low to my thighs, and then he started to thrust up into me. My hands were on his knees as I leaned forward. He could not see my face, but my eyes were popping out of my head. I couldn't moan even though my mouth was wide open. His cockhead was hitting me at an angle I'd never felt before, punching my g-spot like a speedbag.

"F-fuck!" I finally managed to gasp. "Fuck, you're fucking me crazy!"

He sat up, and I felt his arm around my waist, his long cock still in me, grinding up into my pussy. He kissed my collarbone and my neck, pushing my hair over my shoulder, biting my nape. "You love my cock in you, don't you?"

"Faster! "I said breathlessly. "I'm so close!"

He lay back, and his speed picked up, pushing up into me. I had to lift myself up, trying to get some distance from that big cock ramming into me. Then I felt his hand move from my hip to my pussy. One touch of my clit and I nearly came on his cock. I leaned back, my legs wide open, looking down to see that big cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy.

"Oh, God, I can see you in me!"

"Is it beautiful?" he said behind me.

"Yes!" I said. "Please, my pussy! Make me cum, baby. I beg you!"

His fingers were rubbing side to side on my clit while his big cock rubbed up and down inside me. It pushed me right over the edge. I started cumming, and the sensitivity of everything crashed over me. I felt my pussy convulsing, juices dripping out of me and running down his cock and balls. Naturally I was screaming bloody murder.

"Oh, God, fuck me! Ahh!"

He held my tits as he kept thrusting. My sensitive pussy was exploding with orgasmic tremors.

"Slow, slow, slower!" I said with a gasp. "Please!"

Thankfully, he slowed.

"I need to cum!" he said. "I can't hold it! Now!"

I lifted up, his cock pulling out of me as I moved back, my pussy close to his face. His cock exploded before I could get to it, but I wrapped my mouth around his mushroom tip and sucked and swallowed up the next blast of semen.

He was moaning so sweetly. I wiggled my hips, my pussy in his face. I knew he loved it. I wasn't expecting him to grab my waist and start eating me, but he did.

I was so shocked by the sensitivity of his tongue on my pussy that I nearly bit his cock. I pulled my mouth off it and moaned. Then I went back, sucking his mushroom head and swallowing all the yummy nasty cum he gave me. He squirmed under me.

"Ah, sensitive!" he cried.

"So am I!" I countered, gently licking his cock while he slowed the power of his tongue against my pussy. "Fuck, baby. You're so good to my pussy."

"Damn, that was intense," he said, taking a breath. I lifted my leg and rolled off him. I turned around, and we both fell back into the bed, settling with our heads on the pillows.

We stared at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath, both feeling absolutely spent. I turned my head tiredly toward him and found he'd turned his too.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow," he said with a little laugh. I moved my head closer. Our wet mouths kissed, and our tongues found each other. He wrapped his strong arms around me, and I cuddled into his chest. He pulled the blankets up over us, and I settled in.

"This is it, isn't it?" I said with a smile. "This is our happy ending."

"No," he said. "It's our happy beginning."

"Yeah," I said softly. "We have a million more amazing nights ahead of us, right?"

"A million? We'll live forever then?"

I chuckled. "Keep making love like that, and we will." We stretched to kiss. Then my head settled back to his chest. "I haven't slept well in so long. Not since that amazing night together. Mmm, and we woke up in the night and made love. Can we do that again?"

"Again," he said, "and again, and again."

I took in a deep breath and sighed. "This better not be a dream. You better be here all night long."

"I'm not going anywhere," he said.

And he never did.

12