The Visit Ch. 2

Story Info
Father finally experiences his ultimate pleasure.
6.2k words
4.51
109.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

This story was inspired by the story, "The Visit", by Fantasy Kiss. After reading her story, I couldn't help but sit and put words on the screen. After writing what I thought would be a good continuation, I sent it to Fantasy Kiss to read. After some changes, she graciously consented to allowing me to put it out there for you to read. But make no mistake, this work is the results of one very talented Lady! Without the story she wrote, and the effect it had on me, I would not have been able to write this sequel. All writers appreciate feedback. But if you like this story, and wish to send me a comment, thank Fantasy Kiss also. I'm sure that she will appreciate your comments.

* * * * * *

I knew that I should have moved Brie from the table. But I had to stop my legs from shaking. I looked down at her as she lay sleeping on the cold table. I could see some of my cum oozing from between her swollen pussy lips. I reached down and scooped some up on my fingers. Smiling I sucked them in my mouth. Damn! Her mother's pussy never tasted this good. If I had known how she felt, I would have been fucking her sweet pussy long before now. I bent down and eased her into my arms. Brie snuggled against me, pushing her face into my neck.

Her arms went around me. I felt her lips on my neck. "I love you Daddy. I've always loved you." I kissed her cheek. "I know Brie! And I love you too. I love you so much." I walked into her room and laid her gently on the bed. I looked down at her. She looked so innocent. I felt my dick begin to stir. I also heard the cheer as the football game started. I smiled as I covered her up and walked into the living room. My dick flopped as I walked. Laughing to myself, I was going to stuff it in my pants. But instead, I walked to the bathroom and grabbed her big fluffy bathrobe.

I undressed completely and put her robe on. The game turned out to be less than I expected. I had finished my second beer and was going to get up to have another one. I heard the toilet flush. Then I could hear Brie walking down the hall towards me. Would she be angry, ashamed of what we had done? I sat still, holding my breath as she came and stood behind me. "Hey Daddy! How's the game going?" I felt her hands on my shoulder. Then they slipped inside the robe. Brie's soft hands found my nipples.

I took a deep breath as she began to slowly pinch and pull them. Then I felt her lean close to me. "So tell me the truth Daddy, did my pussy feel better than Mom's? Did you like the way it squeezed you, while you shoved that sweet dick deep in my pussy? I bet mom's cunt never made you feel like that?" I was feeling a bit uneasy with her talking about her mom and my wife that way.

"Brie, you really shouldn't talk about your mom like that?" Brie pinched my nipples hard. "Ok Daddy! But I don't think you were thinking about mom when you had your fingers up my ass in the tub, were you?" I could only shake my head no. Her voice grew softer. "Were you thinking about mom when you had me over the table? And when I told you that I want you to fuck me when I come home, you got bigger in my pussy. You love fucking my sweet young pussy. You love fuckin mom, I know, but you like fucking me too! Admit it!"

Brie was pulling on my nipples hard. But along with the pain, I could feel my dick growing harder. "Tell me that you want my pussy again. Tell me that you love me the way you love. Tell me Daddy, and I'll kneel before you and show you how much I want to suck your big juicy dick. Suck it deep in my throat. I bet that mom cant deep-throat you the way I will." I swallowed hard. I knew what she wanted to hear me say. But it still felt strange; talking about my wife, while our daughter had me so turned on.

When I turned my head to look at her, Brie pulled my nipples hard. I winced at the pain. "No Daddy! You have to answer me. Answer me now!" Brie leaned down until her lips were at my ear. "You know that you want to fuck me in my ass, Daddy! You want to feel that big hard dick sinking all the way up my ass. Remember how I loved your fingers in the tub? Remember how I came as you fingered my ass? Imagine what your big dick in my ass will make me do?"

Brie's tongue licked my ear. "Say it Daddy! Tell me that my pussy is just as good as mommy's pussy is. Tell me you love me, Daddy. Say it and I will be yours forever. My pussy, my mouth and my ass will belong to you." My mind reeled. Oh shit, how I wanted her. I nodded my head yes. "No Daddy! I want to hear you say it. I want you to say you want me just like you do mommy." I sobbed as I blurted out the words she wanted to hear

"Yes Damnit! I love you the same way I love her. Your pussy is much sweeter than her pussy is." Brie laughed. "Would you'd rather fuck me than her? Say it Daddy!" Brie pulled my nipples and I almost screamed. "Yes! I'd rather shove my hard dick up your young pussy. But I love fucking both of you. I love fucking your pussy. I love sucking your cum. Your mom rarely let me ass fuck her. Always crying that it hurt too much."

Brie laughed as she walked around to stand in front of me. She was still naked. She looked down at me and the look was one I had never seen on her before. "You're mine now Daddy. And when you fuck her, I want you to think about fucking me too." Brie cupped her tits and offered them to me. "These are so much firmer than mom's are. You want to suck them don't you Daddy?" with a growl, I pulled her down to me.

This time I didn't just suck her tits, I attacked her. Brie was soon whimpering as I sucked and bit her nipples. "That's it, Daddy! Show me you love me. Love me just like you love mommy. Tell me that you do. Please Daddy, tell me you love just like you love her." I took my lips off those delicious orbs. "Yes baby! Daddy loves you! I love you just like I love your mother. Daddy loves to fuck you so much. All those times in the bathroom, I wanted to fuck you so much. Yes Brie! I love you."

Brie threw her arms around me. She tried to bury her tongue down my throat as her lips mashed against mine. Then I felt her turn so she could straddle me. I felt her fingers guiding me up into her pussy. She was already soaking wet. "Don't cum Daddy. I want you to save it until your deep in my ass." Brie started to slowly work her pussy up and down my shaft. She kept kissing me and biting my shoulder. "Don't make any marks I will have to explain, Brie."

Brie only laughed. "Do you like the way my pussy feels, Daddy?" Brie was slowly working her pussy up and down, until my dick hit bottom. "I've wanted this for so long Daddy. Please don't cum. I can't wait to feel your dick in my ass. I know it's gonna feel so much better than your fingers did." Suddenly Brie began to giggle. I stopped her and looked into her face. "What the fuck is so funny?"

Brie laughed even harder. "Daddy! You know that when you were fingering my ass like that and I would cum?" I nodded my head. That scene had burned itself into my brain and gave me many a hard night. Which I took out on my wife's pussy. "Well when you're in my ass like that, and I start to cum, I can't help but pee a little. I bet when your dick is in me I will pee a lot." For some reason, the thought of my sweet, delicious daughter on her hands and knees, piss running down her thighs as I rammed my dick up her tight ass did seem funny. I started to chuckle with her.

I could feel my dick throbbing as I grew closer and closer to loosing my load. Brie must have felt it to. She got up and gobs of her crème splattered in my lap. Brie just knelt down and began to lick it up. Then she took the head of my dick in her mouth. Damn but it was soft. I have had my dick sucked by many women, including my wife. But no woman's mouth ever felt as good, as Brie's mouth did. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the back of the chair.

Brie didn't lie when she said she could deep throat me. Slowly she worked her mouth until her lips nuzzled the hair at the base of my dick. I felt the tight ring of her throat working the head of my dick. I had to push her up before I came in her mouth. Brie only laughed as she got up and walked into the kitchen. She came back with two fresh beers. Brie sat on the arm of the chair with her arm around my neck. We sat there sipping on beer. My arm was around her waist and Brie's hand was around my neck.

I turned and looked up at her. Damn, but she was beautiful. "Brie! Why did you seduce me the way you did?" Brie took a deep swig of her beer and looked at me. Then she got up and sat in the chair facing me. She looked at me and I could see the hurt in her face. "Do you want to know? Do you really want to know Daddy?" It was the way she said it that told me that maybe I really didn't want to know. But the very viciousness with which she talked about her made me have to know. "Yes baby! I think before we go any further, we should completely clear the air.

Brie sipped her beer and looked at me. Then her eyes became cold. "Years ago, you had to go out of town on business. Well most of the time when you went away, I would stay with a girlfriend for the weekend. This time, the girlfriend got sick, so I came back home. It was about 9 by the time I walked in the house. I heard mom in her room. She was moaning and calling out the same way she did whenever you fucked her. Remember I told you that I would sit outside your bedroom door and fuck myself as I listened to you two?"

I could feel the knot forming in my stomach. "Well I thought you had come home early and being the kid I am, I was gonna burst in the room and surprise you two. Only when I opened the door and yelled "daddy" the guy in the bed with mom wasn't you." The beer had turned sour in my gut. I had never cheated on my wife. Well fingering my daughter's asshole as she bathed isn't really cheating, is it? But in all the years we were married I never went out looking for new pussy. And now, hearing that she was fucking some other bastard in my own bed, while I was away really hurt.

But Brie wasn't finished twisting the knife in my gut. "I kind of suspected that mom might have been seeing someone. The calls she would get when you weren't home. The way she would dress when she went out. Well anyway! Since the two of you seemed to be getting on so well, with you fucking her and all, I didn't think much of it. But to see mom with another guy, I guess that really freaked me out. Any way, I ran from the room crying. Mom followed me to my room and shortly after I heard the front door close.


Mom tried to explain to me that she still loved you. That the other guy was just a fling. That it didn't have anything to do with the way she loved you. I told mom that she couldn't tell me that she loved you while she let some guy shove his dick up her pussy." Brie giggled. "He did have a smaller dick, Daddy! Mom tried to explain that it was just something that she felt she needed to experience. Any way, one thing led to another and we were soon shouting at each other. She was afraid that I would tell you about it.

I told her that I would never hurt you by telling you. That was when I made up my mind that I wanted to fuck you. So every time we went into the bathroom, I had to let you know how much I loved taking it in the ass. I had to let you know that I was yours if you wanted me. But you would always stop just short of asking me. But I also made up my mind that I would save myself for you."

I looked at my not so innocent daughter. She must have read the look on my face, cause she started laughing. "Oh Daddy! No, I'm not a virgin. I have let men fuck me. And I've even had a few encounters with women. The girlfriend I was suppose to visit, well we have been part-time lovers for over three years. But I've never let any man fuck me in my ass. I was saving that for you. But I want it to be special. Will you help me make it special, Daddy?"

I would have said yes to anything at that point. But deep down inside, I was seething at the things she had told me about my wife. Why did she feel that she had to experience some other guy? But then I thought about what I had done with Brie. The way I would finger my own daughter's ass then jerking off later while I thought about her kneeling there cumming. I really loved my wife. But I couldn't get angry. I was doing even more than she ever did. I wanted to tell her that it was ok. But I had to do it in such a way that she never knew that Brie had told me.

"How do you want to make it special, baby?" Brie's whole face lit up. She jumped up and ran over to me. Throwing her arms around me, she hugged me tight. "Oh Daddy! This is gonna be so great. I have waited so long to have you. The way you fucked me today was fantastic. I never want another dick in my pussy but yours. You still go out and play cards, don't you?" I nodded my head yes. "And when you go out, do you still stay out all night?"

I had to laugh. My wife always hated when I went to play cards. She knew it was gonna be an all nighter and I would come home in the morning half boozed and ready to sleep. I laughed. From now on, I would be playing cards a lot. But it would be Brie's pussy, mouth and ass I would be dealing with. "Yes baby! I still stay out all night when I go to play." Brie clapped her hands like she had done as a child when she would get a surprise. "Good! Tonight you're gonna come and play cards. And I will have you all night. You can fuck me in every hole and make me cum again and again."

Well there it was, we had committed ourselves to travel a road that there was no turning back on. But I had a need for release right now. I grabbed Brie and pulled her into my lap. "Brie! There is no way I can wait till tonight to cum. My balls feel like there gonna explode." Brie laughed as she slipped from my lap. Then she bent her head. It didn't take long before I was moaning and holding her head as she pumped it up and down. "Oh Brie! I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make Daddy cum in your hot mouth."

Brie wrapped her arms around me and worked her mouth even harder and faster. This was more than I could take. All the long years I had wanted her. All the nights I spent jerking my hard dick thinking about her. And here she was, on her knees, sucking my dick like a hungry whore. I grabbed her head and began to really fuck her hard. "Suck it! Suck it you bitch! I'm gonna tear your asshole open when I fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, the piss will shoot from your cunt. I'm gonna lick it and taste it. Oh shit! Argh! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

My balls began to empty. And Brie worked her mouth sucking and swallowing all of it. Each time I pulsed, I could feel her swallow. She was moaning and pulling her tits hard. Then I saw her stiffen. I knew she was cumming too and I loved it. Then Brie lifted her face from my dick. From the way she held her mouth, I knew she had saved some for me. I grabbed her by her hair and jammed my mouth on hers. This tasted just as sweet as it did when it ran from her pussy. Our kiss lasted a long time. Then I told Brie that if I was coming back tonight, I should go home and take care of a few things.

When I got in the house, my wife was puttering around in the den. I looked at her and for some reason. I grew hard all over again. I wanted to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. I walked up behind her. I let my hand caress her soft ass. She jumped up and spun around. "What's got into you, all of a sudden?" I smiled at her. "Well the game was a big disappointment. So we started watching some porno films. The other guys were headed for one of the nudie bars. I figured I would come home and enjoy some afternoon delight."

She looked at me. "Really! I have a lot of things to do." But I didn't listen. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in the bedroom. "Let's fuck like we did when we were first married." I didn't wait for an answer. I positioned her on the bed on her hands and knees. I pulled up her dress and pulled aside her panty. She giggled. "This is silly! Stop it!" But from the way she sounded, I knew she didn't mean it. I pulled my hard dick free and pushed it up against her cunt.

I rubbed it up and down her slit. I could feel that she was growing wet. And her breathing had grown faster. I looked down at the back of her head as I started to fuck her. I gripped her hips and began to fuck her slowly. "Not too rough, dear! I'm not that young anymore." I laughed as my hand lightly patted her ass. 'Neither am I sweetheart, but I'm feeling a lot younger by the second." I could hear her grunting as I slowly rammed my dick home.

"Please don't stop! Oh shit you feel so good." She moaned as I slowly worked my dick in and out. Feeling her grow wetter with each thrust. "Maybe I should make you watch more porno!" I laughed as I felt her muscles grip my hard dick. "Damn sweetie! Even after all these years and having a kid, your pussy is still the best." I meant it now just as I had meant it all those years ago when we first started dating and fucking.

The more I fucked into her the better it felt. I could feel my dick working its way deeper and deeper into her juicy pussy. I wanted to cum so bad. But I want to save it for my sweet Brie. I felt the pressure building in my balls. I was close, real close. So I just pull out turned her over onto her back. My mouth covered her pussy. She always loved whenever I ate her. It made her cum so hard. I felt her whole body tremble. Then she filled my mouth with her sweet crème. I smiled as I tried to compare the taste of her cum and Brie's. They both tasted sweet and delicious.

When she had finished trembling, I crawled up her body. Then I kissed her long and deep. She sighed, as her tongue licked the inside of my mouth, tasting the remnants of her cum. "Damn, but I love you!" Her eyes shined into mine. "I love you too!" I look at my wife who is lying on the bed beneath me. She looked so content. "You know, I've been reading some interesting articles in a few women's magazines. I know that you love me, but if you ever need to just go and have a fling, I want you to know that I would understand."

She looked at me with a funny look on her face. "I would never…" I stopped her words with a kiss. "I know you wouldn't but the article said that sometimes a woman needed to know that she was still desirable to other men. I just want you to know that if you need that, I would understand. But you and your pussy still belong to me. Don't forget that!" She laughed as I got up. But not before grabbing me and kissing me even harder than I had kissed her. "Honey, I told the guys that I would play cards with them tonight."

She didn't look too happy, but she smiled and nodded her head. "Was that the reason for the afternoon delight?" before I could answer, she laughed. "Go play cards, try not to come home too drunk and maybe I'll give you some delight." I felt like a heel as I took my shower. But then, thoughts of Brie waiting for me made me smile. I was glad that I had held back from cumming into my wife's juicy pussy. I dressed as casual as I always do. Then kissing my wife, I left the house.

I drive to the nearest phone and call Brie. I tell her what happened, and ask her if it would spoil her plans if I came by early. She tells me to come right over and to use my key like I was coming home. When I entered the door, I could smell her cooking. Brie had taken a shower and was dressed in a long, see-thru gossamer gown. I could see her body thru the thin material. And while I sat and ate, I grew hot. Brie wanted the details of my fucking her mom.

While I told her, I could tell that she was growing hot. 'Did she cum hard, Daddy? Were you ramming your dick in her hard? Did she beg you not to stop?" The more I told her the hotter Brie became. Then she stopped me. "Daddy! I'm glad you decided that you wanted to come to me. I was afraid that after you left, you would have second thoughts." I smiled at my daughter. I was feeling the stirring in my dick. Yes, I loved my wife very much. But the idea of fucking my sweet daughter drove thoughts of any other woman from my head.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12