The Visit Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you have planned for your old man?" Brie smiled at me as she finished the last of her wine. "You're not my old man. You're my husband. And tonight, your wife is going to give her virgin asshole to you. But I don't want us to rush it. I want it to build up, until I'm begging you to shove that hard dick up my tender ass. While your fucking me, talk to me like you did this afternoon. Make me a whore for your dick, Daddy."

I got up and walked around the table. I held out my hand and Brie took it. I helped her up and we walked to her bedroom. She had lit scented candles, all around the room, and the smell was sweet. I sat her on the bed, leaned down and kissed her lips. The kiss was soft and sensual. Brie moaned softly as our tongues dueled with each other. I felt her hand rubbing my dick thru my pants. She wanted me to talk dirty to her, huh? Well I knew how to do that.

"Easy you horny slut! You won't get this dick that easy. Lay back." Brie lay back on the bed. I covered her with my body. I kissed her lips then went to her neck. As I kissed and sucked on her neck, I continued to talk to her. "So you and your girlfriend are lovers? Do you let her finger your asshole like I do?" Brie was breathing hard. "Yes Daddy! I let her use a small dildo too." I opened the front of her gown and my lips close over her nipples.

I am sucking and biting Brie's nipples and she is moaning and humping her pussy beneath me. "Does she suck your pussy?" Brie moans. "Oh yes Daddy! She loves to lay between my thighs and clean my pussy. I get so wet when she fucks me with her dildo." I am attacking her other tit and nipple. "And do you suck her pussy too?" I bite down hard on her nipple. Brie sucks in air and groans. "Oh yes! Yes, I love to suck her pussy after I use the dildo in her."

My tongue licks over her stomach and I tongue her bellybutton. She always so sensitive there. "Oh Daddy! Lick my pussy. Please? Work your tongue in it like you did earlier. Make me cum in your mouth." I could feel her hands trying to push my head down to her cunt. "I can smell you, you nasty slut! You must have been fucking this pussy all afternoon for it to smell so hot?"

I pushed my hand between Brie's thighs. Her pussy was soaked. As soon as my finger touched her pussy, she cried out and humped my finger. "Does that bitch suck your pussy while she fucks your ass?" I slowly worked my finger in and out of Brie's cunt. She was humping her hips up off the bed. "Yes Daddy! I grab her by the head and make her suck me hard when she fucks my ass." I pulled my finger free. "No Daddy! Not yet! I was almost ready to cum for you. Put it back, please?"

I stood up and slowly began to undress. Brie lay there with her eyes glued to me. When I pushed my pants down, my dick made a tent in my shorts. She licked her lips. "Show it to me Daddy! Show me that sweet dick. Let me touch it, lick it, suck it! Oh Daddy! You're the biggest dick I've ever had. I can't wait to feel it in my ass." I smiled as I pushed down my shorts. Damn, but this woman was good for my ego. I haven't felt this virile in years.

I dropped my shorts and walked between her thighs. I wanted to shove every inch deep in her pussy. But I had promised to make her beg for it. So I just slipped the head into her dripping pussy. I held her chocolate thighs as I slowly worked my dickhead in and out. I could hear the soft slurping in her pussy as my head slipped in and out. She could hear it too. "My pussy is talking to you Daddy. Can you hear it?" I pushed in all the way and my sweet baby groaned. Then I pulled it out and continued to fuck her with the head.

"More Daddy! Fuck me with more of this sweet dick. Did you like the way mom moaned as you fucked her? I wish I could have seen that. Maybe I can come over while your fucking her and watch. Would that excite you, Daddy? Knowing that I was watching you fucking her? Knowing that you would fuck me next?" Her talk made me grow more excited. I flexed my hips hard. Brie cried out as my dick filled her. I pulled back and started fucking her with my head again. "Stop! I don't want to concentrate on anything but you tonight." Each time she grew near cumming I would stop.

By the third time, Brie was calling my name and grabbing my arms. "Daddy! I don't want to wait any longer. Please? Fuck me now Daddy. Make me yours." I fell to my knees. I had to use every ounce of will power not to just tongue fuck her into an orgasm. But I had promised to make her beg. So I slowly licked the lips of her pussy. The crease between her lips and her leg was my target. I sucked one of her swollen lips into my mouth. Brie moaned and humped her hips up to me.

"Oh Daddy! You know what I want! What I need!" I could smell her need. Even the last time when I licked her sweet pussy, Brie had not smelled this intense. I felt her body tense. She was gonna cum if I didn't stop. We both knew it. So I stopped. Brie screamed in frustration. But I was just getting started. She wanted me to talk nasty to her, to call her names while I fucked her. Well I had done that to many a whore as I used her.

"It's time bitch! Get up on your knees and present that ass to me. Brie had grabbed the sheets so hard; she almost didn't let go. "Hurry up, you nasty slut! You've wanted this dick in your ass for a long time. Well now I'm gonna give you what you've dreamed about. Does that whore you fuck know you want to fuck your Daddy?" Brie looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. Brie turned and got up on her hands and knees.

I stared at her chocolate ass. Then I parted her hips. I was gentle with her. But I would get a lot rougher as this went on. Brie assumed the same position she always did in the tub. And I did the same thing to her as I always did. I reached her ass, and slowly worked my finger up to the second knuckle. Slowly, and softly I finger fucked her ass. Brie sighed softly, "oh Daddy! You know what this makes me do?" Brie rocked her ass back and forth. Deeper and deeper my finger probed her. First one finger, then two fingers, and then three. The harder I fucked it the more she rocked.

"Daddy! Oh Daddy! Yes Daddy! Oh shit, that feels so good." I flexed my fingers open and she groaned and ground her ass back at me. "Does Jackie know you want to fuck me?" Brie moaned as she rocked her ass in a slow fucking motion. "Yes Daddy! I told her all about you. It makes her hot when I tell her." I pulled my fingers free of her ass. "Oh Daddy! Don't tease me any more. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me in my ass. We both want it. Tell me Daddy! Tell me you want it too."

My hands ran back and forth along her sides. I felt her shiver and small droplets fell from her chocolate pink pussy and stained the bed. "Yes Baby! Daddy wants to fuck you in your ass. I've wanted it for so long. From the first time you knelt in the tub and let me work these fingers up your tight ass, I've wanted to fuck you there. Now I'm gonna fuck you! Just like you want me to. This will be our wedding night." Brie turned and looked back into my eyes. "Yes Daddy! This is our wedding night. After tonight, I will be your wife and you will forever be my husband. Take me Daddy!"

I watched my daughter turn her head and tense her body. But I didn't want this to be like the whores I fucked. I wanted to make anal love to my daughter. I bent my head and my tongue began to slowly lick up and down Brie's crack. As I pulled her cheeks apart, my tongue slipped in deeper. When it touched her asshole, Brie gasped. "Oh Daddy!" My hands rubbed and softly squeezed her soft ass. I worked my tongue all around her puckered hole. Then slowly worked it in and out as far as I could push it in. Brie was humping her ass and shaking with every stroke of my tongue.

"Now Daddy! Please? I can't stand it! I need you to fuck me, now. Please fuck me Daddy? Please?" I stood up. I slipped my dick into her pussy to coat it. I couldn't believe how wet she had gotten. Then I pressed it against her hole. Brie held still as I felt the head of my dick slowly open her hole. I could feel her breathing deeply thru her mouth. "Don't worry baby, Daddy will take it slow and easy." I felt her muscles close over the head of my dick. "Ahh! Oh Daddy! It feels so big." I let her get used to the feeling. Then slowly I started to rock.

I watched her asshole as my dick slipped deeper and deeper into her. Brie moaned louder and louder, but she kept up a steady slow rocking of her hips. By the time I had sunk 5 inches in her, Brie was gripping the sheets. I watched the way her skin pushed into her ass when I pushed in. And then the way it gripped my dick and pulled back as I withdrew. "Oh Daddy! It's too big! You have to stop." I couldn't have stopped if my wife had walked thru the door. "Just a little more baby! Just a little more." Brie turned and looked at me. Her face was a mixture of lust and pain.

"How much is in me now, Daddy!" I looked down and smiled. "You only have a few more inches to take baby." Brie groaned. "Oh shit! I'll never take all of it. It hurts too much Daddy! Just fuck me like this." I almost laughed. Fucking her would let my dick sink in deeper as she loosened. I began to slowly fuck her. Her fist beat the bed as I fucked her. But like I knew would happen, her muscles slowly loosened and I slipped in deeper. By the time I had her by the hips, Brie was taking almost all of me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my ass! Fuck your daughter's ass." I could feel the sweat forming on me as I fucked her. "Yes baby! Daddy's making you his. I'm fucking you up this sweet ass, like you want me to. Daddy's fucking his sweet whore daughter. And I'm gonna fuck you forever!" Brie had her head resting on the bed. Her ass stuck high in the air. I rammed my dick in and out of her like a mad man. And Brie humped me like one of the dick hungry whores I had used so often. Then she stiffened and threw her head back.

"DDDAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDYYYYYY!" Suddenly, I heard the rush as her hot elixir shot from between her pussy lips. And all the time she came, she screamed my name. Then she collapsed beneath me. I felt my dick pull free from her ass. This caused her to cry out in pain. I fell across her and held her tight. "Oh Brie! Oh baby, I love you so much. I have always loved you. And now you belong to me!" Brie sighed. Then I lifted up as she turned over onto her back. She looked into my eyes and I could see the tears my fucking had made her shed. She kissed me. Softly at first, then with the passion of a lust crazy woman. "Yes Daddy! I belong to you. And you belong to me. Forever!"

12