The Voice Lesson, Ch. 02

Story Info
Sebastian continues singing in the nude.
5k words
4.67
3.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Voice Lesson Ch. 2

By kahuntwm

Gay, Straight, CFNM, CMNM, OON

NOTE: The conclusion of Ch 1 of 'The Voice Lesson' mentions how, in the future, Sebastian (age 18) and Gloria (21) got married and each had successful careers (he as a famous operatic tenor and she as a music teacher). Chapter 2, however, continues the story when Sebastian still was a senior in high school trying to gain admittance to the college of his choice: Manhattan School of Music (fictional). Professor Francis Elliott felt that while Sebastian's piano playing was up to stuff, he needed voice lessons before entering their college program. He sent Sebastian to Dame Edith von Heuson, a retired opera singer who was one of the best voice teachers in the world.

*******

Sebastian was still recovering from the greatest singing lesson anyone could possibly have. He got to see Gloria in her naked glory and to sing with her while he and she were naked. To cap off the day, Gloria gave him a sensational hand job while Dame Edith looked on with a great smile.

Sebastian was singing well, he was looking forward to college after his senior year, and he had met the girl he loved. Best of all, there was no awkwardness in their relationship since they had seen each other naked. And finally, Sebastian was getting over his shyness and no longer felt so embarrassed.

But he had not yet conquered his feelings of embarrassment as he was soon to discover. Dame Edith had plans for Sebastian and those plans included the young man singing in the nude in public..

The singing lessons continued. And he was making great progress. Most of the sessions were just he and Dame Edith. Every third or fourth lesson would include Gloria. At all lessons, the two students were naked and Sebastian just loved looking at his naked girlfriend. They were dating but secretly since Sebastian didn't know how his parents would react to his dating a woman three years older than him.

Sebastian arrived for his next singing lesson and received a warm hug from Dame Edith. She pointed to the bathroom and Sebastian went in and disrobed. Completely naked he walked out, got another hug, a soft pat on his naked ass, and began singing.

After a few scales, Dame Edith said "Sebastian, dear, I now must try something else. You do trust me, right?"

"Why do you ask?" he said. "Of course, I trust you."

"Enough not to question me and my method of teaching?" she asked.

"Of course," Sebastian said with a smile.

"To be a great singer, one has to learn to relax," Dame Edith began. "We all get nervous before we sing and even while we are singing. The great singers are the ones who learn how to control that nervousness and fear. For instance, you greatly improved in your lessons from the day you got naked. Knowing that I was looking at your body and studying your cute sex organ, you began to relax. After all, I had seen it all and what could be worse than that? Nothing. Thus you begin to worry less about the singing."

Dame Edth noticed that Sebastian was blushing profusely. Just talking about his sex organ embarrassed him, never mind the fact that she could, in fact, see his sex organ.

"Oh, sweetie, I don't mean to embarrass you," she said, enjoying her lie. "And look how comfortable you and Gloria are singing together when you are both naked."

"I get your point," Sebastian said. "I do feel very comfortable around you because I am naked and you are not. I know you aren't expecting to have sex...well, you know what I mean."

"Right! Exactly!" she said. "And that is why you will never see me naked because that then causes a new concern. After all, I am old enough to be your grandmother."

"You still are a great looker," the young man said, looking down to the floor."

"Thank you so much, Sebastian," Edith said, "you are so kind. Oh, look, you are getting hard. What a compliment,"

Sebastian quickly covered himself and said "I am so sorry."

"Oh, it is okay. Your cock is cute, soft or hard. Come, sit down with me on the couch." When they settled in, Sebastian cock was pointing straight up but Edith ignored it.

"What I want you to do next is sing for some of my friends - a short, thirty minute recital here at my studio."

"I won't be naked, would I?" he asked.

"Of course, you will be. Think of it. If you can sing naked in front of some old fuddy duddies you can sing anywhere."

"So, I wouldn't know them, right?" Sebastian asked.

"Not the ladies, but some you will," she said. "For instance, I certainly will have Professor Elliott here as he is a close friend of mine and he does want to see your progress."

"Wouldn't he be turned off if he saw me naked?" he asked.

"Oh, no," she said. "Francis is very gay."

"I'm not sure that is better," Sebastian said, thinking out loud.

"You are going to be a future student of his," she said, "and he will always act appropriately - I think."

"Gloria will be here, of course," Dame Edith continued. "And I thought I would invite two of my friends, retired singers. They weren't stars like me and like you will be, but we became friends when I sang at the MET and they were in the chorus."

The long and the short of it was that Sebastian reluctantly agreed to Dame Edith's proposal. Part of him thought that if he could pull this off, he would really cure his nervousness when he is singing. Well, perhaps not 'cure' since there wasn't any real cure to that. But he would learn to control it so his nerves would not prevent him from singing at the high standards that opera demanded and in front of thousands of people.. The other part of him was that he was sort of enjoying having Edith look at his nudity or having Gloria see him. Now he liked it better when he and Gloria sang together while naked, but being the only one naked did give him a different feeling, one that he liked.

The next lesson was devoted to choosing what he would sing at this 'mini-recital'. Dame Edith and Sebastian chose songs and arias that would most effectively show Professor Francis Elliott the progress he had made in the past few months. This would be the recital that would finally get him officially into the music program at the college.

"I want to be accepted into this college only because the Professor believes I can succeed as a singer and have a good chance at an operatic career, not just because he sees me naked."

"Trust me," Dame Edith said, "if he thought you could not achieve your goals, meaning he does not feel you have the singing talent to do so, then he will not take you. The musical standards that Professor Elliott sets are the most important thing for him. He is a single, gay man and his work is his whole life. He won't risk that just because he likes the way you look. Besides, I know Francis and I know your talent, and you, Sebastian, have the talent and the passion and the work habits to be a very successful opera singer. And Francis and I, in the following four years, will get you prepared so that you can achieve your goals.

"So, if I get into the college, you would still be my voice teacher?"

"Oh, yes," Edith said. "Francis knows I am a much better voice teacher than he would ever be. What he will do is train you for an opera career. He and the other professors will teach you musical theory and so on. I will train your voice, they will train you for a career in opera or musicals or wherever you want to go with your singing."

Despite these assurances, the two days before this informal but very special recital would take place were days of nervous anticipation for Sebastian. The closer the day came, the more nervous Sebastian was about appearing in the nude. Gloria came to the rescue.

"Now, Sebastian dear," she said when they went to lunch after the last voice lesson before the recital, "you will be fine. The Professor is probably getting real excited about seeing a young man as cute as you are being all naked. And the two friends of Dame Edith? Oh, you don't have to worry about them. They will be like Edith. I mean, you must have noticed that during lessons, she can't take her eyes off your cute sex organ. Frankly, neither can I."

Well, what young man can refuse that pep talk? So, when the magic day arrived, Sebastian waited in the bathroom dressed only in a fluffy robe as the Professor and Edith's two friends, Elsie and Evelyn, got settled in their seats. The reactions of the two female friends of Edith's and of the gay professor were markedly different.

Dame Edith began the recital by telling the small audience of four (the two friends, the professor, and Gloria) of how excited she was with the progress young Sebastian had made under her tutelage. "His technique is outstanding," she said, "and to show how he does this, how he uses his body, he will sing for you in the nude."

Now this was not a surprise to the audience but their anticipation and excitement was intense even so. When Sebastian, with his robe still on, walked to the piano, Evelyn was taken aback at how cute this eighteen year old specimen was - a face that would win anyone over. Elsie had the same reaction and sported a broad smile.

The professor, however, was suffering a more intense feeling. He, of course, knew Sebastian having met him several times during the application process for the college. But seeing him now, knowing that he was naked under that robe, Francis was taken over with feelings of lust and love that he was having trouble controlling himself. And when Dame Edith removed the robe, Sebastian's nudity finished him off. Fortunately he had placed his coat on his lap - purposely so - and he was able to cover his raging erection.

And who could blame him? To the professor, Sebastian was the perfect image of the male body. And his sex organ? - the sloping penis, the hanging balls, the silky pubic hair on top - fit Sebastian's body perfectly. Looking back later, the professor thought that his self-control that day was his greatest achievement. No one knew the struggle he had while Sebastian sang his arias and songs. Seeing the young man's balls sway with each note? Oh, my god, the professor said to himself.

And at this point, Professor Francis Elliott knew that he had to have this young man, and not just for lessons. But how? He knew that Sebastian was straight so how could he, the professor, have him? Well, that was a problem for later.

Sebastian, meanwhile, was dealing with his own fears. His embarrassment at singing in the nude was very intense. Both Gloria and Edith knew this because they knew this young man better than he, perhaps, knew himself. But both were so impressed and proud at how he performed despite the strong emotions of embarrassment he was feeling. Finally, Sebastian was controlling his fear and nervousness of singing in front of people at a level that stage fright would no longer be a factor.

So, the night was very successful. Evelyn and Elsie got to enjoy the nakedness of a beautiful young man, and Professor Elliott got to dream of future lessons with Sebastian, lessons where he would, perhaps, get to explore Sebastian's body. And Edith and Gloria were both so proud of the young man.

But it was still early in Sebastian's high school senior year and the young man would not begin his college freshman year for a few months. So, with Dame Edith's consent, the professor told Sebastian that he would like to begin training him before he actually entered the Manhattan Music School. And Sebastian happily agreed.

So the year progressed. Saturday mornings were sessions with Dame Edith (and often with Gloria), and the week-day afternoons were rehearsals for 'Pirates of Penzance'. At the conclusion of that production (in late February), Sebastian would begin afternoon sessions with the professor.

Professor Francis (as his students called him) was very pleased with Sebastian's performance as Federick in Gilbert and Sullivan's 'The Pirates of Penzance." Besides his outstanding tenor voice, the young man was a great actor and maintained his focus throughout the show. And, the professor thought to himself, Sebastian was such a cute person. Of course, Sebastian was not naked during the performance but the professor was able to picture his nakedness, imagining how his penis was swinging during this stage movement or that stage movement.

Francis did not make his first move until the third lesson with Sebastian.

"Sebastian," he said, "you are doing very well. You are developing sophisticated acting skills while you are singing. I mean, you were great as Frederick and now you're getting even better."

"Thank you," Sebastian said with a smile. "I do appreciate all the help you are giving me. I will be forever in your debt."

"Thank you," he replied. "Would you be willing to do me a favor?"

"Sure," Sebastian said.

"We are quite by ourselves here," Francis said, "so could you do an old man a favor and do these sessions in the nude?"

Now given that Professor Francis had seen him sing while naked in Dame Edith's voice lesson, Sebastian could not have been completely surprised by this request.

Still, he paused before answering when the professor added a comment.

"You do know, Sebastian, that I am gay."

"I know," Sebastian said.

"And you are so handsome that it is a joy for me to see you perform in all your naked beauty."

"I appreciate the comment," Sebastian said, "but, you see, I am not gay."

"I know that and I am fine with that," he said. "I expect nothing in return. I will always remain clothed - you will be the only one naked."

Sebastian was relieved to hear that his relationship with the professor would not be a gay or sexual one. And he had become comfortable being the only one naked. So, without another word, Sebastian stripped down and soon was standing before his professor as naked as he could be. The professor got up and walked up to the naked young man and brought his face right up to his student's face. Sebastian thought he was going to try to kiss him and he was reasonably sure that he would not want that. He was about to back away when he felt the professor gently grab his testicles.

"Oh, wow," Sebastian whispered.

"Do you mind?" Francis asked. "Do you like it when I hold your balls?"

"It does feel nice," Sebastian said, "but..." He stopped talking because he felt the professor's fingers surround his penis.

"You have such a perfect cock," Francis said. He released the young man's treasure and sat down and without another word about what had just happened, the lesson continued. And during this lesson and the next few, Sebastian did a lot of moving around as the professor taught him how to use his body on stage. In the process of movement during these lessons, the professor got to see every inch of his student's body.

And like he had done during his voice lessons with Dame Edith, Sebastian got comfortable being naked in front of his gay professor. And there was no more touching until the fifth lesson when Sebastian experienced one of the most intense and intoxicating moments of his young life.

When He arrived for his fifth lesson with the professor on that Saturday morning, he was a bit tired. The night before, the senior class at his high school had a special dance (or social as they called it) to honor the students. It was a long night and Sebastian was still feeling the effects when he arrived at the professor's apartment for his lessons. He wasn't hung over since Sebastian never touched liquor (his career was much too important to him for him to drink or use drugs), but he was physically very tired.

Professor Francis and Sebastian walked upstairs to his studio and when they entered the room Sebastian asked, as he always did, "Are we alone?"

"When Francis nodded 'yes' the young man immediately stripped and they began with the warm up movements. These exercises were designed to stretch muscles and get students in a relaxed mood. The professor would sit and watch and Sebastian was acutely aware that he was looking at his body. He didn't mind. In fact, he kind of liked the idea that his professor was admiring his nudity. And Sebastian was amused that the professor had him move in such a way that his ass crack was opened up for him to see.

But today the professor could see that the young lad had no energy and decided to make a suggestion. "Sebastian, you are very tired so can I make a suggestion? Why don't we go into the other room and you lie down on the bed and I will give you a good rubdown."

Now Sebastian knew that a 'rubdown' might mean some 'touching' but he was too tired to care. The massage really sounded wonderful. So he got on the bed, face down, and tried to relax. The professor sat on the bed next to him and Sebastian, with his eyes closed, could feel him real close and knew he was looking at his nakedness.

"I don't often do this with my students," he said, "but when I do, it helps them a lot."

"Are they naked too?" Sebastian asked.

"No," he replied. "Do you mind? After all, I have seen everything you have."

"No, I don't mind, as long as you don't," Sebastian said, his voice registering how tired he really felt.

"I'm going to put a blindfold on you," Francis said. "That way you can just relax and let me take care of you."

Sebastian surprised himself by not objecting to the blind fold. Normally, he would feel rather insecure in such circumstances but he was relaxed with Professor Francis. He felt a tenderness from his teacher toward himself. Sebastian felt a fondness toward this man who so kindly was helping him achieve his goal of singing for a career. He was not oblivious to the professor's feelings for him. Francis was gay but he never pushed himself on him. Sebastian was treated by the professor as the adult that he was, and the professor knew that at any time, Sebastian could terminate their relationship if he wished to. He knew that the professor was helping him to live his dream to be a successful singer and Sebastian was willing to help the professor to live his dream, or his lust in this case.

So, Sebastian relaxed and knew he would not object to whatever the professor had planned for him - as long as the professor remembered that he would get nothing in return from Sebastian. The massage of his shoulders and back thoroughly relaxed him. His aching legs seemed rejuvenated by the professor's gentle but forceful machinations. Then Sebastian felt Francis' hands resting on his butt cheeks.

"Is it okay if I massage here, Sebastian?" he whispered.

"If you wish," he replied.

As the professor began to massage his ass cheeks, Sebastian, while still relaxed, began to experience a different feeling. He could feel his ass cheeks split and knew the professor was getting a close look at his anus. He felt pangs of embarrassment but dismissed them when the professor mumbled 'how cute.' Then he felt the professor's finger rest right on his hole.

'How will he react to this,' the professor wondered. He was relieved when Sebastian did not tighten up at the touch.

"Sebastian," he whispered to the young man. "You know how I feel about you?"

"Yes, I do," he replied.

"May I massage you here?" Francis asked.

"Whatever you wish," Sebastian said.

Sebastian then experienced a perfect rectal massage, as he felt a finger circle his butt hole and then slowly entered his body, a place no one, not even himself, had entered. Sebastian felt the pressure but was intoxicated by the thought that this man, his teacher and mentor, loved him so much that he wanted to massage his rectum. When Francis' finger reached Sebastian's prostate gland, he jerked a little.

"Does this feel good, my friend?" the professor asked.

"Oh my word, yes," the young man replied.

"Tell me what you want me to do now," Francis asked. "Say it out loud."

"Oh, keep rubbing my ass," replied. And Francis then proceeded to finger fuck this beautiful young man and enjoyed listening to Sebastian's cries of joy and exhilaration. Then the professor gently removed his finger from this student's ass and turned him over.

12