The Voice Lesson, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian was still blind folded but almost took it off when he felt no hands on him. Then he realized that the professor was probably admiring his massive erection.

"Oh, Sebastian - magnificent!" he proclaimed. Without asking permission, the professor took Sebastian's penis in one hand and his balls in his other hand, and fondled away. The professor then instructed Sebastian to remove the mask.

"I want you to see how I pleasure you," the professor said with a smile. Sebastian placed a pillow behind his head so he could look down. Francis lifted his legs up a little and Sebastian gulped when he felt the professor's finger re-enter his ass. He was astounded when he saw the professor's face move down to his raging and pulsating cock and took it into his mouth.

Sebastian was losing control of his body. He began jerking and crying out - loud screams of joy and bliss. As he ejaculated the first spurt of his semen into the professor's mouth, he felt the finger in his ass to plush hard up and down. He exploded with four more massive spurts which the professor tasted and swallowed.

"My," he said to Sebastian, "How delicious you taste. The professor gently removed his finger from the inside of the young man's delectable rectum.

Sebastian was exhausted by this sexual satisfaction. The professor took a warm towel and gently, ever so gently, cleaned the genitals of this Adonis. Soon the lad was asleep and Francis covered his nudity with a sheet. There, Sebastian slept for five hours.

As spring time arrived, Sebastian had progressed under the professor's training and even at his young age of eighteen, he was becoming quite accomplished in his acting and movement on stage. Professor Francis wanted to share his success with some close friends of his. He had written a CFNM short musical about two widowers who shared a three room apartment. The two ladies had just lost a boarder for the third room and ended up signing on a college student - a male student - for the room. Anyway, to control the young man, the ladies insisted that he be nude whenever at the apartment.

"Sebastian," the professor said one day at the conclusion of the day's lesson, "would you agree to play the male lead in a short musical that I have written. It is called "Odd Man Out." He described the story and Sebastian immediately realized that he would be naked during the show.

"Who would play the two women?" he asked.

"I thought Gloria would be one," Francis said, "and the other will be Ethel, who is a freshman this year and will be one of your classmates next year when you enter the college. She knows all about you as your singing has made you well known in our small world."

"Where would this be performed?" Sebastian asked.

"Right here in my apartment in the attic," Francis said. "I have a finished room upstairs on the third floor that is very large - it is the whole attic. We will have a set and Mrs. Joan Casey will play the piano."

"Joan?" Sebastian exclaimed. "She is my piano teacher and has been for the last ten years."

"I know - I met her the other day," the professor said. "She was at the college to talk about the students she has who will join you next year in the piano program. We are thinking about hiring her to help with the piano teaching at the college. She speaks very highly of you."

"It will be awkward having her see me naked," Sebastian said.

"You will have to live with it because if we do this, she will be here, either as the piano player or as part of the audience."

"Who else will come?" he asked.

"Well, I have three close friends -all gay - who I would like to be part of the small audience. And there are four professors who will be teaching you in your freshman year who will be there. And, of course, Dame Edith. There may be more but only about fifteen altogether, all of whom would be very discreet. And I will get to see my creation finally performed."

"You mean this would be like a world premier?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes, indeed."

"Okay," Sebastian said, "but only if you give me another massage."

There were ten rehearsals for this musical (which had a running time of about forty-five minutes) and the professor agreed to Sebastian's condition that he would be nude only for the final dress rehearsal.

This meant that everyone at the rehearsals had seen Sebastian naked except for Ethel, who was playing one of the women who owned the apartment, and Joan, Sebastian's piano teacher.

Joan was the one that Sebastian was most nervous about. She had known him since he was about eight years old and he was very fond of her. What he didn't know was just how fond of him she was. He found out at his next piano lesson with Joan at her house, one week before the final dress rehearsal of the professor's musical.

Joan had noticed that Sebastian seemed a little tense while with her and felt that was because he knew that she would see him nude at the next rehearsal. It was time to settle the young man down.

"Sebastian," she began, "it is time that we face the elephant in the room. In two nights, I am going to see you naked on stage."

"I am extremely nervous about this," he said as she sat down on the piano bench. "I've known you so long."

"So, let's get the embarrassment over with," Joan said. "Today, you will practice with me while in the nude."

"What, you mean now?" Sebastian almost yelled.

"Yes, sweetie, right now." She began to unbutton Sebastian's shirt and then slid it off. She got up and pulled the boy up and began to unbuckle his pants. "Now, take your sneakers off and pull down your pants." She looked at him right in the eyes. When he finished with the pants, she said "Now, take off your boxers." She sat down on the bench so that Sebastian was standing right in front of her.

Sebastian pulled down his boxers and Joan's eyes widened when she saw his penis pop out. For ten years she had been wondering what his manhood looked like and now she knew. When her student's balls revealed themselves, she exclaimed 'magnificent'. Sebastian blushed profusely.

She had Sebastian sit on the bench. She had him play the next set of scales and while he did, she kept looking back and forth from the piano keys and Sebastian's cute, soft penis. Sebastian saw this and realized that he liked it when she looked at his cock. He wanted more.

"You can touch it if you wish," he said. She did wish. Joan rested her hand on her student's cock and balls and gently massaged them. She was impressed that Sebastian didn't miss a note while she was fondling him. And when Sebastian's penis began to grow, she slowly stroked him. Suddenly the music stopped and he said "I'm cuming." Joan continued to stroke him and Sebastian practically jerked off the piano bench as he ejaculated his semen all over Joan's hand and his own genitals. When he was finished, he left a big mess. Joan put her arm around the young man and he rested his head on her shoulder. He was breathing heavily and needed to just relax. While she held him, she used one hand to fondle his sex organ and rubbed his cum all over.

As Sebastian recovered, Joan said"Come, sweetie," and took him by the hand. She took him to the bathroom and then gently cleaned her student up, using a warm cloth to thoroughly wash his penis and his scrotum, cleaning every little crevice that he had.

Joan remained Sebastian's piano teacher during his four years at college and he was nude everytime. But he couldn't help notice that when Joan had his way with him, he never felt as satisfied as when he was with the professor. This confused him quite a bit because he was not, in fact, gay. He loved Gloria and wanted to lose his virginity with her. And, as we know, in the future, Joan and Sebastian would marry and have children.

But when the professor gave him that massage, he felt like he was in another world.

What he didn't know was that the greatest massage of his life was coming his way and it happened the night after the performance of the professor's musical.

{End of Part 2}

.

12