All Comments on 'The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 03'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a very interesting story, five stars for sure, but I don't really get it

John's a young stud with incredible staying power. He proves it again and again by fucking his aunt and especially his own mother senseless. Mom's in love with her boy's big cock, and he's in love with the same cunt he came out of. "John slammed up into me again and again. I flooded his cock as he climaxed in me. He was inside his mother, his cock throbbing with pleasure, filling my tight passage with his cream." Mom admits that her son's big hard cock belongs up her warm wet twat, and she craves all the creamy semen in his hot young balls. So far so good. What I don't get is why John's mother gives him up, her own boy, that big mommy-pleaser between his legs, and those young balls of his that never quit. Then there's the brothers interested in some family fun with their sister. Instead of letting the horny siblings do what brothers and sisters love to do--fuck their brains out--she and Aunt Glenda are going to get the boys on top of them, total strangers. I know that this author is a gifted and prolific writer, but I honestly don't get it in this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more chapters please

newtothisworldnewtothisworldalmost 10 years ago
More!

Great story! Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please more!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
tied to a chair in the middle of the room wearing nothing but a blindfold

is a first date?

really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am Justine

And this never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

1 star because you left everyone hanging.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23almost 8 years ago
i want more

you did .Why? i'am pissed that is not fair there going to fuck the brothers and forget her son forever that upsets me the son loses again mother and aunt fuck him over an the son never gets his mom again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CONTINUE...

This story NEEDS to be continued . So many possibilities. Please don't let your readers down! There could be at least 2 or 3 more chapters. At any rate this is a very good tale which needs to be finished.

fightcancerfightcancerabout 7 years ago
Thanks!

Great story! 5 stars! Can't wait for part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took a good story

And turned it to shit. Her solution for her son's grades was to find the biggest sluttiest skank she could find, and hook her up to her son? Those of us that like the incest genre, aren't into the swapping sharing scene. Mixing opposite genres doesn't work.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Really Shamrockk, how could you leave us hanging at the end of the third chapter ? This great story needs to continue, maybe 3 or 4 more chapters.

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 1 year ago

Please continue this stiry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous