The Voodoo that You Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Dan almost backed out several times. Especially after what had happened at Megan's house.

Worse, this time it was harder than he reckoned. The first time Megan had dressed him. This time, he did it on his own. The first time, Megan had all the supplies handy, this time Dan to get Marie to stop at a store on the way home to pick up the necessary supplies.

Then he lied to his parents and told them he had a date tonight and took everything he needed with him in his book bag. He changed clothes on the way and made up his face in the mirror. It took longer than he thought. It took even longer to find Marie's house, even though he had directions. He passed her drive several times, it didn't even look like a drive. More like a path into the swamp.

"Please please please, let this be Marie's house," Dan prayed as he walked to the door. He almost turned around and fled back home. The place looked scary. And what would happen if someone opened the door and saw him dressed as he was in a little skirt. He would be helpless. He couldn't bring himself to go on the porch. What if this was some sort of cruel joke. What if Marie sent him out here to some strange home full of these weird sounding creole people.

"You just gonna stand there all day?" A voice croaked from the window. "Come in girl, the is Marie Leveaux's house. If you want a spell or hex worked, a boy to fall in love, a rival to fall...heh..heh..heh...you come to de' right place."

"Momma," a younger voice whined. "You are embarrassing me. I tole' you my friend was coming over tonight."

"Friend?" the old voice croaked. "A white girl? You got some strange ideas in your head girl. But at least you ain't trying to bring a boy to my house. Let me catch you and I'll skin you alive...heh..heh...and I hope he's a big strapping boy, cause I got me a hungry gator out back. Come in girl. What's keeping you out there."

The fucking gator, Dan thought. Shit, but it was too late to back out now. The porch creaked as he went up the steps of the shack. The place made his legs tremble. They trembled even more when he saw inside. Skulls, weird drawings that looked like they were made with dark grease, candles, a rooster in a cage. Fuck, these were some strange people.

At least there was a familiar face there - his classmate Marie. She took him by the hand, and pulled him inside.

"Momma," Marie said. "We are going to my room."

That he would never be seen again suddenly crossed Dan's mind. His parents didn't know where he was. No one did. This was a really bad idea. However, once he was inside Marie's room he instantly felt better.

It was a normal room. Poor. But normal. There were no strange drawings, no chickens, no jars of herbs and pickled gross things. There were posters on the wall with regular groups and TV show icons. There was a small TV. It was lit by electricity, and there was a small twin bed.

The room put him at ease. It looked more suitable for a young girl, and looked a bit out of place for the tall dark skinned girl that lived there now. But it fit now that Dan thought about it. With no real friends and an overprotective mother...this room was the result.

"Want to watch some TV?" Marie said. "We've got to kill some time until my mom leaves. Then the house is all ours. We'll only have an hour to search...forty-five minutes to be safe."

Marie began to flip through the channels. "I think the office is on. You want to watch it?"

"Sure," Dan replied. This was almost normal. Hanging out with a friend who ignored that he was dressed like a girl, while he ignored the weirdness that was going on in this strange house.

But it wasn't long before Dan felt a hand on his thigh. If he were wearing jeans and dressed as a boy, he wouldn't have given it a second thought. But now, now it was all he could think of. That and his new-found vulnerability. And he was truly vulnerable. A girl could take offense of a misplaced hand. A boy was expected to ignore it.

"You make a pretty girl," Marie said. "When I saw that video with you and your girlfriend, and you were making out, at first I thought it was two girls. And when they said one was a boy, I thought it was the other girl; the more aggressive one."

"It was...just a game...." Dan demurred.

"And then that boy came in the window," Marie continued. "A real man would have kicked that boy's ass, but you just sat on the bed and watched. I'm wondering..."

And that hand on his thigh became more inquisitive. It move up above his tights and went under the hem of his skirt.

"What are you doing?" Dan whispered as he grabbed her by the wrist lest she molest him.

"I want to know," Marie said. "If you still have balls or if my mother has hexed them off you."

"It's not my fault. I couldn't fight him," Dan pleaded. "Not dressed like...like this... What if he had found out? Jeez, I can barely walk in these shoes."

"Stop squirming dummy," Marie said. "Do you want my mother to find you?"

"No..." Dan admitted begrudgingly. Because it wasn't just his squirming, but Marie's as she wrestled her wrist free.

"Please..." Dan begged. His secret was obvious now anyway. His little skirt had tented up once more. Dan's knees trembled with his embarrassment.

"What do I spy?" Marie teased. "Did wrestling me turn you on? You want to wrestle some more? Or is it the way you are dressed? You like wearing girl's clothes? Does it turn you on?"

"Marie..." Dan hissed, lurching out of bed. But he didn't go far because she still held firmly to the hem of his short skirt. A skirt that now hung dangerously low on his hips. "Stop it Marie...please..."

If he had on jeans, he could have pulled away. He could have walked out the door. These clothes...these clothes made him so helpless. So impotent. How did girls manage day in and day out? Now, he stood and pulled on his skirt, preventing it from falling further, yet forcing him close to her, while one of her hands captured his erect cock through the fabric of his skirt and the other roamed unopposed over his body.

"You didn't tell that little blond slut to stop did you?" Marie whispered in Dan's ear. "And I'm a better girl than her, ain't I Dan?"

There was only one answer to such a question. The only one that wouldn't cause this impetuous girl to get mad and call for her mom.

"Yes ...you are better."

"And I'm prettier too, ain't I?"

No, you are too tall. Too big boned. your nose too broad. Too coarse. But even so, Dan could see that the girl had her redeeming qualities. She had a full sensual mouth. Dark mysterious eyes. And perhaps, perhaps she wasn't a cruel bitch. No one could be as cruel as Megan had been.

"Yes..." Dan whispered. "you are prettier."

Marie took him by the chin and tilted his head up. Her mouth came down. Dan didn't know if this was what he wanted. Still, he let her kiss him. She wasn't much of a kisser. Not like Megan. It was as if she were...learning. First pecks, then tongue...figuring out how to keep their noses out of the way; all the while, her hand pumped up and down on Dan's hard cock.

The effects soon began to mount on the entrapped boy. His eyes closed. He responded to the kiss.

Marie pulled away and looked at Dan's dazed expression. She quickly grew more confident. Her kisses grew passionate - hungry. She nibbled his ears. She sucked his neck. She pinched his nipples and felt his cock throb in her hand.

It was time.

She led him to the bed by his cock, pulling him along as if it were a leash. Dan went along without protest. She may not have been the kind of girl he planned on, but his cock was quite sure she'd do. If only he weren't dressed like a girl..but he had to admit the kinkiness was a turn on. But God...oh God he was scared. What if her mom found out? Was there really an alligator in their back yard?

Marie turned off the TV and turned on the radio, increasing the volume until it was loud. Then she turned off the lamp, plunging the room into darkness. Dan could feel her sliding his panties down his legs. Her hot breath between his thighs. Her tongue gliding up his cock. Oh God! It was heaven.


Then he felt her lips at the tip of his cock. Even over the music, he could hear the sound of her sucking as she took him in. This..this was what Peter had experienced. Oh this was heaven all right.

Well, Peter could have Megan..the slut. Dan had a girl of his own now.

But before Dan could take his satisfaction, Marie's mouth pulled away. There was the sound of a zip and the rustling of clothes. Then Dan heard a drawer open. More rustling. Was she getting out a condom? Then a grunt followed by a wet sound. Then she was behind him. Nuzzling his neck. Capturing his cock once again. Pumping it. Playfully squeezing his swollen balls.Teasing him till his knees trembled. Making a fist and putting it around the head of his prick. With her other hand, she took him by the neck and bent him over.

"You want it," Marie whispered. "You have to work for it."

It was an awkward position to be sure, bent over as he was. But, Dan felt it a bit presumptuous to tell Marie that this wasn't the position that guys had sex in. Besides, Dan wasn't an expert by any mean as he was technically still a virgin. So he tried to go with it. And he discovered that if he arched his back, that he could pump his slim hips, driving his cock into her fist. It was slick and wet, as if she'd put lotion on. Not as soft and sensual as her mouth. It was hard and callused, but oh..oh God yes...it would do.

At least this once.

Ahhh...now he realized what the wet sound was. He pumped his hips more until his slim prick had been drilled all the way into Marie's tight fist. Oh fuck. It felt so much better than when he did it himself. It wouldn't be long. He moved his hips back to withdraw and made a terrifying discovery.

There was something pressing against him. Something hard. Something where it ought not be. He froze.

"Don't you want to cum?" Marie whispered playfully as she rolled Dan's tight balls with one hand before once again making a fist and pushing it down on his cock till it rested firmly against the base of his cock.

Dan grunted as he fought to right himself, but Marie's hand on his neck had him firmly pushed down on the bed. And her other hand that held his cock felt so fucking good. There was only one problem...

...if he wanted friction, he'd have to move his hips.

"Work for it. Come on... Just a little..." Marie urged. "Doesn't it feel good?"

And Dan gave the tiniest of motions with his hips. It wasn't much. Just a tiny flexing. And it did, it did feel nice to have something touching him there while his dick was wrapped so snugly in her grip. But he would never. He could never. Only fags did things like that. And Dan was no fag. He liked girls. He liked them a lot.

"Marie..." Dan whispered even has his hips rocked more. "I...I don't want to do it like this. Let's do it the regular way."

"Shhh...my mother will hear." Marie said.

Dan rocked more. God he was losing it. Losing control. But there was one thing that prevented him from totally losing it. He began to come to terms with the thing's size. The thing was big. It would ....hurt...

That was when it first entered Dan and the moment the first surge of power flowed into Marie. It was hot and warm. God, she needed more of that feeling. Her hips thrust of their own volition. Plunging the phallus into Dan's tight bottom.

"Oh God," Dan groaned and then his breath was taken away. The thing wasn't just poking into his now. It was IN him. And it was big. So fucking big. And it hurt. It felt like something had gone wrong inside him. He wanted it out. He wanted away. But somehow he couldn't move.

Couldn't fight. Couldn't shout. Couldn't even protest. Couldn't even support his own weight. Ahh...God...

Dan went down on his hands and knees. With Marie going right after, still pushing the monster further and further inside him. God, when would it stop? How big - how big was it?

But it did stop. And the thrust was reversed. The phallus withdrawn. There was a moment, just a small moment between withdraw and thrust that Dan felt he could have gotten free, could have at least said, no please stop. I don't want this.

But that moment passed so quickly. Then once again it was as if his body was no longer his own. He moaned. Then he stayed there on hands and knees and of their own volition, his legs opened legs wider. Offering himself up. It wasn't sane. It wasn't something he should have done. After all, it hurt.

The second thrust didn't hurt as much. By the fourth pain had given way to pleasure. Dan was humping his hips back. Fucking and being fucked.

He felt a spasm inside him. A flood of heat. Marie's hand growing wet and sticky with his seed. It was over almost as quickly as it started. With a shivering moan, Dan rested his head on the rough plank flooring. He felt weak as a babe.

Dan heard steps and then a drawer slide shut. Then the light was turned on.

Marie looked at the boy strewn out on her floor. He didn't look like much of a boy with the skirt pulled up to his waist and his shirt pulled up, exposing a purple bra with tissue falling out. His asshole was red, and he looked helpless with everything just sitting out in the open like that. However, there in between his legs...it was still there. Hadn't her mom said he was going to change into a girl?

Well he was pretty. Marie felt a stirring in her loins at his prostrate form. Perhaps there was time to do it again? She looked at the clock. Shit! They had been at it longer than she thought.

"Get up baby," Marie said. "We don't have long to look before my mom gets back home."

Dan groaned and sat up, pulling his skirt down to protect his modesty. A skirt. God, why had he agreed to to this again. It seemed like every time Dan ended up in that skirt, bad things happened. Dan was ashamed, so very ashamed.

Marie had no such inhibitions and stood naked from the waist down. He could see her tight curly pubes and the dark almost purple lips of her labia. She was wet and her clit was swollen.

Dan wondered about had happened between the two of them? Was Marie still his friend or had he been used once again. Used and tossed aside like Megan had done.

Marie helped Dan from the floor and she kissed him again. Roaming her hands over his body. Megan had never done that. She'd been busy with that other boy.

Dan felt a bit more confidence return. He had to find out one last thing.

"You won't tell anyone about this will you?" Dan said. "Please Marie...I'm..I'm begging you."

"Who would I tell?" Marie said.

"Promise?" Dan said.

"I promise you Dan." Marie said. And she said it in such a way that Dan knew the girl was truthful.

And slowly whatever spell had robbed him of his will returned.

"Good," Dan said. "Because I'm not doing this again. We might...try to be friends first and we can see what happens. But I'm not doing this. Not dressing in these clothes. Not ..not doing what we did earlier - on the floor."

Dan shuddered. His ass still hurt.

"Since you so ashamed of being with me tonight," Marie's eyes hardened. "How about you get that mess off the floor before mom sees it."

Dan blushed at the sight of the pearly puddle he left behind. Evidence of his body's betrayal. Proof that he had enjoyed what happened. He got some tissue and mopped it up, while doing damage control.

"I'm not saying I don't like you Marie," Dan said. "But Megan talked me into wearing this stupid outfit. And I feel like you...well the way you treated me tonight...it felt like...like.. you took advantage...."

"Advantage of you? Oh no, not on purpose Dan. I warned you didn't I? It's hex work!" Marie said with feigned realization. Lying of course, but all the while wondering why she was lying. So what if he knew what had passed between the two of them. That had been the plan. To humiliate him, like he humiliated her. However, for some inexplicable reason, Marie didn't want him to know now. "I felt it too. Like I was being controlled. Taken advantage of. Like something else was in charge. Didn't you?"

Yes..well not quite, but close enough. Hexwork. Was this part of the hex? Was there even such a thing as hexwork? More and more Dan was coming to believe there was.

"We need to hurry and find what she has of yours," Marie said. "We don't have long."

They looked high and low around the house. However, there was one big problem. The place was a cornucopia of many such items. There were locks of hair attached to handmade dolls. There were rings -watches. All sorts of personal items. But nothing that Dan recognized as being his. Worse, they didn't have time enough to look - and so much time was wasted because Marie kept touching and kissing him.

Dan protested the first few times, but he had to admit he enjoyed it.

Soon on his way back home, and he never found the item that was used to work the hex on him. At least this time he had clothes to change into, and he didn't have to sneak into a window.

Dan made up his mind about one thing that night as he lay in bed, trying to ignore the pain in his ass. He was not doing THAT again. What's more, he was going to throw away that cursed outfit before it got him in anymore trouble.

*************************

The next morning Dan groggily and reached down as usual to scratch his chest, before rising from bed. Before, he hadn't believed in voodoo or hexes, but like breaking mirrors, he gave it a healthy dose of respect.

However, that morning as his hands came into contact with two small soft pillows that hadn't been there the night before, Dan began to believe.

Oh he believed in voodoo alright.

His heart began to pound. They were small, but they were very much there. Breasts. Two of them. With aureoles. With horror he felt the tiny nubs of his nipples stiffen and crinkle against his palms.

He reached down between his legs with sudden fear. He was comforted. Yes, he was still whole. He tossed back the blankets and surmised the damage. It was worse than he thought. There weren't just breasts...other things had changed as well.

He looked softer. His knees were no longer knobby. His muscles smaller. His ass more round. His hair, he began to regret his long hair style - for his hair seemed to have more body, more natural curl. His prick...his balls...both were smaller. His face...while still his face....looked different. Less guy - more girl.

There were more problems too. His clothes didn't fit anymore. His shoes were bigger. Everything was big on him, except the seat of his pants, which felt tight.

Most everything could be hid. Only the breasts..his breasts posed a problem, because it was too hot for a coat. Feeling ingenious, he found some elastic support that he had for his sprained ankle three months earlier and wrapped it around his chest. Which wasn't comfortable, not at all. It felt like being kneed in the balls, only these balls were on his chest. There wasn't anything he could to about that, it would have to do.

At least till he could get Marie to help him. If he had to, he'd go directly to her mother and get this hex business removed - no matter what it took.

There was worse news to come. Today, Marie was not as helpful.

"I told you it was hexwork," Marie said. "You need to stop fighting it. You are only making things worse."

"Please," Dan begged. "You have to help me. Just ask your mother to undo this hex."

Marie licked her lips and there was a look in her eye that Dan didn't like.

"And what will you do for me?" Marie asked. "What do I get out of the deal?"

"I...I'll pay you whatever you want." Dan stammered.

"I don't want money," Marie said, pulling Dan close to her. "I want you to do something for me."

"I'll do anything you want...but I don't want to wear ...I think your mother may have hexed the outfit I was wearing...because my body...it's been changing to fit it."