The Voodoo that You Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did. She loved him like a girl loves her favorite doll. She loved him so hard it was like an obsession. It was the possessive kind of love, a love that wanted him like this, neither man nor woman enough for anyone else save her.

"Do you?" Dan asked, his tears beginning to dry. "Really?"

"It's so pretty," Marie purred. "I can't keep my hands or mouth off of it."

"So you mean...that you still like me?" Dan asked, as if his whole world depended on the answer - and in a way it did.

"I love you," Marie said. "Whether the hex stops here or if you want her to finish it up."

Marie grabbed Dan by his narrow waist and hoisted him up atop the toilet as if he weighed less than nothing. She took his hard cock in her mouth and sucked eagerly.

"Oh God.." Dan groaned. It felt so good. So damned good. The finger that was inserted in his ass quickly sent him over the edge. He held onto Marie tightly for support, while his body trembled so hard from orgasm that he could barely stand.

Marie took his weight and sucked him dry, then helped Dan down.

"See, it won't be so bad," Marie said, and dressed him in new clothes. First came panties and a bra. The bra lifting his small breasts and showing a bit of cleavage just to make sure everyone would know that he had breasts. The panties were boy cut, but were like no boy cut he'd ever worn. No, these hugged his cute rear in such a fashion that every curve of his plump cheeks were visible. Then the waistband plunged down from his hips down past the rounded swell of his abdomen. No, these weren't boy shorts by a long shot.

The jeans were nearly as bad as the panties. They seemed normal jeans when he put them on. But these fit in a way that jeans had never fit. For one thing, they were so snug that he had to shimmy into them and struggle with the zip and button. What's worse is they were low. His old jeans had risen up much higher, almost to his belly button. However, the jeans Marie had given him rose much lower. They exposed his hips, the swell of his abdomen, and a bit too much of his bottom to suit Dan. Perhaps the T-shirt would make up for the shortcomings of the jeans.

It didn't. It turned out the shirt was not a T, but a tanktop, with thin spaghetti straps. It did nothing to hide the powder blue straps of his bra or the small mounds on his chest. Luckily it went down almost to the waistband of his jeans. He tugged his jeans up and his tank down to cover the skin that was visible. He didn't like it, but it'd have to do.

Next, Marie helped with the makeup and took him to the mirror.

Dan stood in shock. He didn't look like a boy in girl's clothes which was what he feared. No, he looked like a girl in girl's clothes which in a way was much worse.

But it wasn't as bad as Dan had reckoned. Everyone stared, but no one said anything to him. No even teachers. They all knew what had happened and who was responsible. It was voodoo. And Dan took full advantage by holding Marie's hand and walking next to her whenever he had the opportunity.

The only person to say anything was Pauli.

"My God," Pauli whispered. "Why didn't you talk to her? Why didn't you make a bargain?"

"I did talk to her. And we made a - bargain. The other choice was ....worse...much worse" Dan said with a shudder. "So ...I'm...I'm a girl now."

"I'm sorry Danny," Pauli said. "I know it seems bad...but my gramp.. my gramp had it worse. He's ...he got turned into...a gator...he lives in the swamp behind Marie Leveaux's."

The truth was that Pauli's grandfather had run off with a waitress down in Baton Rouge, but had enlisted Marie's help in disappearing. The only voodoo was the story Marie spread of how she'd turned a man into a crocodile.

Both boys believed that it was real though...and whispered lest the old voodoo queen could hear them even here.

************

At the end of the day Dan walked with Marie to her mother's car. His knees shook. He had never been so scared in all his life.

"So this is the boy huh?" the voodoo queen asked. "He the one who done been to my house. I thought I tole you bout sneaking boys home..."

"He ain't a boy no more momma, is he?'" Marie said.

"You remember what you promised me?" the voodoo queen asked. "We got a deal?"

Marie nodded. She'd not use magic for herself no more. She'd only use it for others. Magic was too tricky. Too fickle. At least the real magic was. Get revenge on a boy...then it turns out you love him - and he can't ever find out what you did to him or he won't love you no more. She'd thought magic would be much more simple.

"My daughter done bargained for you, but you got to do you part too girl," the voodoo queen said addressing Dan. "You gonna keep your end of the deal?"

"Yes ma'am," Dan squeaked, his heart hammering in his chest.

"We got a deal then. There ain't no more hex, but I'm gonna keep my eye on you girl. What did you say your name was?"

"Dan." Dan began, but Marie nudged him warningly in the ribs.

"Danielle...." said Dan quickly, anything to get that look of menace out of the voodoo queen's eye. It was his new name. At least until he left home at the end of the school year and far away from this voodoo queen. But even then it would be hard to go back to Dan. He didn't look like a Dan anymore, or any sort of boy. He looked like a girl.

He looked like a Danielle.

For now, at least until the end of the term, he'd have to continue on with this charade.


===================

Three weeks later and Dan was at the prom. He wore a white satin gown - it hugged his every curve. God, even the indention of his belly button was visible. Not to mention the small mounds that were his breasts or the tiny nubs of his nipples.

He wore high heels and white satin opera gloves. His hair was pulled back tight except for a few stray curls. Pearl earring hung from his pieced ears. nA matching satin choker graced his swan-like neck.

The music was playing slowly and Marie held him close. She led. Of course.

Yes Marie. Tall dark-skinned; not the sort of girl he would have ever dated. For safety's sake, he should have found a way to leave her. After all, her mother possessed the frightening magic that had changed him so much.

But he couldn't bring himself to leave the girl who held him so tightly in her arms. Who else was there? What girl would want a boy who was more girl than boy? Who else could keep him safe from the people that stared at him so. There was something else, the girl was a possessive and had a bit of a temper. Dan knew that she didn't have as much voodoo power as her mother, but she did have power and Dan had no desire to test it.

No, he was stuck with her. Not just stuck, but he had no where else to go.

Not only did Marie lead, she palmed Dan's shapely bottom through his satin gown, rubbing his plump cheeks, massaging them - as if she owned them. In a way she did. Dan held tight and let her do as she willed. He didn't need to look around to know that people were staring at them...staring at him.

He also knew that they'd continue to stare and wouldn't say a word if Marie stripped him there and roughly made love to him by the punch bowl. The girl had been off-limits before, but what had been respect, had now turned to a overwhelming fear. And the dark-skinned girl who had never been considered shy, had upon coming into this new found power, had begun go exert a bit of it.

Marie kissed Dan passionately. Then tugged him in close, pressing her thigh between his own.

"Someone could see," Dan warned, and looked around nervously. Everyone looked the other way as Dan's gaze fell about. Everyone save Megan. The little bitch who started all this trouble. She'd come in with Peter, but now was dancing with some other redneck boy. She caught his eye and winked, and Dan quickly looked away.

If only Dan had left her be and never said anything to Marie then he'd still be Dan.

Dan thought back to earlier that evening...

*************

Back to when he first came downstairs in his prom gown.

His dad's face turned red and frowned upon seeing him, pushed away his dinner, and stormed out of the room.

On the other hand his mother fawned over him and called him precious. And told him not to mind his father. That his dad was still coming to terms with Dan's medical condition. That he would eventually, but just not yet. Give him time.

Dan felt his eyes grew moist and quickly blotted away the tears that threatened to fall.

"Don't you worry Danielle," Dan's mother cooed. "You look beautiful, everyone is going to be smitten with you. Just you wait and see. I only wish that...well your gown wasn't quite so tight, but don't you worry about that. Besides, I think your date is pulling up right now.

Dan's hands smoothed down his gown. It felt strange, almost slick and slippery the way his white satin gloves slid over his curves. Dan agreed with his mother, he'd rather not have been in a gown that was quite so tight. But it wasn't Dan's decision, it was Marie who picked it out. Just as she picked out all his clothes. Clothes that were never slutty or trashy, but they were girly. So very girly.

Marie.

Marie's gown was a simple black gown, and it showed off her cleavage and shoulders. Otherwise was plain and ordinary.

While Dan...Dan's dress screamed for attention...he looked like some sort of damned princess in this getup.

He had to endure false smiles as his mother snapped pictures of the happy couple. In truth Dan felt like he had more in common with his father. If only Dan could go hide in his room and pretend like none of this had ever happened.

But Dan didn't have that choice. Dan had to dress up in that horrid girly gown Marie picked out for him. Dan who had to follow Marie's other orders for Marie's 'special' night.

If his mother had seen him shaving his pubes, had seen him donning garters, rolling the stockings. Had seen him with that last length of satin ribbon, looping it around his cock and tying a bow on it like a pretty present, making it look, not like a small cock, but some sort of cocklette as Marie liked to call it. Then looping it to the back of his garter and tying it off where it would never be seen. because Marie...Marie didn't want panties or a bra line to ruin the fit of his gown.

If only has mom had seen what lie beneath that gown. Would she still have cooed and taken those pictures? Would she had sent him off with the demanding girl who had a hotel room booked in advance?

Would his mother have used Marie's camera to make pictures for the girl, if she had known that the girl would take that very same camera to the hotel that night?

"Look here at the camera Danielle," Marie said. "Not down at your feet. I want to be able to relive this moment later on."

But not Dan. He wanted to forget it as quickly as possible.

"Do you promise not to show anyone?" Dan asked, with a slight tremor in his voice.

"Of course baby," Marie replied easily.

"You said that the last time," Dan protested. Of all the people for her to show the pictures to, she had shown them to Megan. Megan seeing him on his knees in a little school girl outfit. Megan seeing him suck on a dildo. Megan offering Maire pointers, and other humiliating suggestions. The trouble-making little bitch.

"We don't have many friends Danielle. Besides, she just wanted to be helpful," Marie said, her voice taking a hard edge. "You do remember them don't you?"

"Yes..." Dan whined. His fingers nervously twirled a stray curl of hair. He placed it behind his ear as he looked up into the camera. His face burned as his cheeks blushed. Meddlesome bitch, hadn't Megan done enough to him already.

He cleared his thoughts and put the crook of his index finger in his mouth and winked. The look would be devilish. Naughty. He took it out and extended his tongue, and licked his upper lip.

"Perfect," Marie said, snapping another picture. "Beautiful."

Dan lowered the strap on his prom gown, arched his back, and stuck out his backside. His nipples rose from their cups. Goddamn Megan. The bitch was still causing him troubles. He went through more poses. All poses Megan had downloaded from the internet and shown to Marie.

A shiver ran up Dan's spine. The first pictures Marie had taken were innocent fun. The outfits were girly. The poses playful. But with Megan's suggestions - and they weren't many. But those little suggestions, the garters, the stockings, the bits of satin ribbon - they took the innocent and transformed it..turned it into something tawdry...made it feel like...well it felt like...pornography.

Flash

"Keep going," Marie encouraged.

Gown hiked up. Adjusting his garters.

Flash.

Nude. Breast out-thrust.


"Untie that cute little cocklet," Marie said. "So adorable with that cute little bow on it. So special."

Showing off his hard little cock and that humiliating bow.

Thankfully there was no flash. His cock would never be seen- except to Marie. It had to be kept hidden lest Marie's mother find out and finish her hex.

"Now from the back," Marie said.

From the back. Cheeks spread. Oh God, that one was particularly embarrassing.

Flash

"My special girly," Marie said. "Did you do all this for me?"

"Yes," Dan whispered hopefully. "For a special night."

"Yes," Marie agree, shrugging off her own gown. There was no striptease. No show or pictures.

"For us both.." Dan suggested, reminding Marie of her promise.

"For us both," Marie said, drawing Dan between her outstretched thighs. "Let me feel your tongue."

Dan let her feel it. By now he knew just how she liked it. He'd practiced often enough. Almost twice a day.

She liked it slow at first. So very slow that it was almost tedious. Then faster. Sucking. Slurping. Pushing his tongue inside her. The finally working at her clit. He could feel when it was coming, but he was helpless to do anything about what was to come. He had to lick right up until it hit.

"Gahhh.." Marie cried.

Dan kept his mouth pressed tightly, keeping the mess to a minimum.

But Marie shook him off, almost violently, by now the sensations were too much for her to stand. Her body bucked. She squirted again and again. She was always embarrassed afterwards - from this messy side-effect of the magic she'd used. But Gods, the feeling it gave her - such a feeling she'd never trade it for anything in the world.

At least Dan was naked. It took several times to learn that being naked was a plus when he was destined to get soaked in a gush of girl cum. All over his hair, his face, dripping from his chin and pert breasts. At first it had been novel. But now the novelty had worn off - and he dreaded each and every spurt. It was just a mess now, a mess he'd have to clean before he went home. Things could be worse, usually he'd have to clean up the remainder. Tonight he didn't mind. Because this time it was the maid would be in for real surprise while cleaning tomorrow morning.

"Marie." Dan said hopefully, his small cock standing hard and proud between his smooth thighs. "Now?"

"Danielle," Marie said scolding him. "What do you think you are going to do with that little thing?"

"Make love to you..." Dan mumbled, his cheeks blushing a bright red.

"But it's so small Danielle," Marie said. "And so cute with that little ribbon around it. You don't want to mess it up do you? Why don't you reach in that bag over there? I brought a couple of friends for us to play with."

Dan looked in the bag. It was as he feared. One of the items was the flesh colored dildo that Marie usually wore. Strapped on that would insert into her from below. Dan had grown used to it though. At least it wasn't that huge monster she'd used on him the first two nights they'd been together.

The other strap-on was Dan's, it was pink in color, hollow, and his cock would rest inside while he wore it. He wouldn't be able to feel a thing.

But there was more to it than that. When he wore that strap-on and looked down, there was nothing...nothing of the old Dan that remained. Everything was femmy - girly. Even his cock. And the worst? That femmy girly pink cock was bigger than his own. It would make Marie moan and writhe in a way that his couldn't.

Dan didn't want that emasculating feeling tonight. Not tonight of all nights.

"But you promised!" Dan whined.

"I'm only kidding baby," Marie said, her lush thighs spreading wide. "Come here and give it to me. Give me that pretty little cocklette."

Dan quickly tumbled between Marie's thighs and pushed his cock inside her warm flesh. He began to pump his slim hips.

"Fuck me Danielle," Marie panted as she clenched her legs tightly together. "Fuck me baby. Give it to me baby. Give it to me hard."

And for just a few moments, Dan could almost forget the changes that had been wrought in his body. For a moment, he could almost be Dan again.

"Here let me help," Marie said and began to shift underneath Dan.

Wait- Dan wanted to protest as Marie closed her legs firmly together. Sure, Dan was still inside. Better yet, it had grown increasingly tight. But to fuck..to keep fucking....

Dan was forced to open his thighs and ride atop hers. Though he was on top and inside her, he was now...riding her like a girl. It did feel good. It felt really good. Too good for Dan to try to work his way back between Marie's strong thighs.

Also, there was the nagging way Marie begged for him to give it to her. He knew down deep inside that she was faking for his benefit. But the way she said it made him believe that she really wanted more, more than he could give in his present form. Worse, the way she cupped his ass and pushed him back and forth - manhandling him; as if to say he wasn't doing it hard enough or deep enough.

He was thinking too much. His moment was fading. No.

"Please..." Dan begged.

"You want me to use my mouth on you baby?" Marie asked.

"No.." Dan gasped. He reached back and took one of Marie's hands and put it on his chest. He cooed and thrust his chest out, his back arched in a way no boy's back could arch. But Marie didn't take the hint.

"You want to use your mouth on me again? You don't need to. I've already had my fun. I want to do you now."

God. She was so oblivious sometimes. These were the times that Dan truly dreaded. What hurt worse, was that Dan had tried so hard to keep this from happening. He had worked it all out in advance. Shaved his body. Wore that stupid little bow. Stockings. Garter. Had let her take pictures of him.

Just so he could make love to her like he should. Like a man. And yet. And yet. He felt anything but.

"Please.. baby...please sweet Marie....play with my nipples for me," Dan whimpered, his cheeks blooming a bright red. He hated asking for it. It was something a girl would have asked. But lately. Lately he needed the extra help to reach orgasm.

Marie smile and began to play with his hard nipples. In the beginning he would be begging her to stop, the sensation was too painful. But now, he wanted it. He wanted more. There was something about that which made Marie's loins tingle with delight. And hearing him beg for it made them tingle all the more.

"Ahhh.." Dan moaned. "Now..ahh...pinch them."

"You like that Danielle?" Marie purred. "You like it rough huh? You like me to pinch your cute little nippy nips?"

Marie smiled knowingly, then spanked Dan hard on his pert bottom. "Say it."

"I ...like it.." Dan panted. "I like it when...you...ahh...pinch my nipples.."

"Nippy-nips Danielle," Marie corrected. "You know how I like you to say it."

"...my nippy ...ah nips...," Dan gasped, hating how feminine he sounded - how girly. "Pinch my nippies-nips."

"You like that too?" Marie said, spanking him again for good measure. "You like it when I spank your naughty bottom? Do you sexy girl?"