The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was approached by a number of young women asking me if I wanted company. I declined, knowing drinks would be ten dollars each. I couldn't afford too many rounds like that just to talk to a woman.

I watched three different dancers who were all great. They went from full dress to completely nude. One waitress asked me if I was waiting for anyone in particular and I told her Crystal. She told me that Crystal would be on next.

Lucy, the waitress, sat down next to me. "Don't worry, I can talk to the customers and it won't cost you. It's that we don't get all that many young guys in here. Especially ones that look like you."

I felt a bit embarrassed. I told her that I have always worked out. It used to be part of my daily routine but now I just work out about three times a week.

I do have a muscular body. You hear about the six-pack abs and the muscled biceps and thighs. I really do have them. I don't dress to show off but it's rather hard to not notice when a man has muscles.

I told Lucy how I delivered beer to the club and joined for somewhere to go once in a while. How I had seen Crystal the night before and was drawn to her. I asked her a few questions about Crystal but she had no answers.

"If you ever need some company, give me a call," said Lucy. She handed me a piece of paper with her phone number on it. If it would have been any other time before meeting Crystal, I would have jumped on Lucy in a second. She was a nice looking woman.

Crystal came out and did the same routine she did the night before. It was still erotic seeing it all over again. The only difference was she had on a black baby doll pajama set. At the end of her performance I went up and put twenty dollars in her basket. She looked down and smiled at me. I went back to my seat at the bar.

I did ask for a visit with Crystal. It was over an hour before she came up to me and sat on the stool next to me. The fifteen-minute visit was twenty-five dollars plus the two drinks.

"Bill, isn't it? You were with Gus and George yesterday. I didn't think you would be back so soon. So, what brings you here tonight?" asked Crystal.

"You did. George said you are only here once a month and I didn't want to wait that long to see you again."

"Bill, this is just a show. I can't tell you why but I hate to see you spending your hard earned money here and giving me tips. You seem like a great guy but this place is just a fantasy."

"You have the most beautiful green eyes. I'll never forget them," I replied.

"Bill, please listen to me. I feel the vibes coming from you. You need to understand that this isn't real. It's like falling in love with a movie star. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand but that doesn't lessen the way I feel. I know you're a performer, and I'm the voyeur watching you, and us two will never meet but let me have my fantasy."

She smiled at me. "You're crazy, you know that?" She did squeeze my hand as she left for her next appointment.

Lucy came back and told me, "You know, I've never seen her squeeze a guy's hand before. I think you got to her a little. Want another drink?"

"No Lucy, time to hit the road. Thank you for being so nice." Lucy smiled at me when I left the club.

The next time I delivered to the club I asked Mel about Crystal. "Bill, no one knows anything about her. She has been working here for about two years. She's friends with the owner Danny, that's all I can tell you or I'll lose my job."

"She's so beautiful and mysterious. I can't get her out of my mind."

"Bill, let me give you some advice. A few guys have tried to follow her home. We've never seen them again. Have no idea where they went. Also a couple of guys have tried to touch her in the club. They were thrown out and banned for two months. I know she beautiful but she is one to stay away from."

Chapter 2

The next time I stopped in Lucy was working. She asked me what I was doing there so early. I mentioned to her that I was a bachelor and Mel said they served lunch and dinner till eight. After that they stopped serving food because the show would start and that's where they made their money.

Lucy did tell me that their food was good and really reasonable. She brought me a menu and pointed out a lot of the things she liked. I ordered a New York strip steak with potatoes and a salad.

Lucy said it was usually slow during the week and sat down and we talked. She told me she was a dancer up till a few months ago. She mentioned that she was twenty-eight and the club like to keep their dancers younger.

"I didn't mind since they gave me a job as a waitress. A lot less work and I'm not groped, besides with tips I do rather well. Once in a great while I might dance but not very often."

"What can you tell me about this place?"

"Well, it's been here for seven years. I was one of the original girls. Danny the boss came here from Ireland. No one knows anything about him and it's best not to ask questions. Mel is the manager, as you know. He makes the decisions if Danny's not here which is most of the time.

"Any hiring of dancers goes through Danny. He makes the final decision. Mel can hire the waitresses and usually hires girls who have been dancers because they know the ropes."

"What about the back room? Damn! This is one good steak. I'm going to eat here more often."

"You know it's a sexual place back there. I was here when you went back to the voyeur hall. Most anything goes as long as the girls agree. I will tell you that no drugs are allowed in this place. Break that rule and you're banned for life."

"Are the waitresses allowed to use the back room?"

Lucy smiled. "Is that an invitation?"

"No, to be honest I don't usually pay for sex. There are too many giving it away free. If I did pay, you'd be my second choice of all the women I've ever met."

"Don't tell me. Crystal is first. Bill, I'm not saying she's trouble but she is very secretive about her life. She is great to talk with and helps a lot of the girls out with their studies. The woman has some serious brains. To be honest, I don't know why she works here. She makes the big tips but refuses any kind of touching or sex. She could triple her wages.

"A couple of girls thought she might like women but she turned them down and did it nicely. I like her, I really do but no one knows where she comes from or where she lives. If they do, they know better than to talk about it."

I went to the club twice during the week. I went in time for dinner and stayed for the show for a couple of hours. Drinks were a little cheaper week nights.

One day Lucy told me that Crystal would be working the following Friday and Saturday. "I shouldn't tell you this but I know you are carrying some kind of fantasy for her. Just be careful."

I came in on Friday and it was busier than hell. I saw my friends George and Gus but their friend John was with them. George waved me down but said when they invited the girls down for a drink that I would have to relinquish my chair. I told them it was a small price to pay to sit up front with them. The view was so much better.

Lucy didn't work that night but Mel told me that Crystal would be the fifth act on tonight. I passed the information on to the guys. It's not really important but John is a retired stock broker. He's married and comes to the club to get away from his wife.

He told me ever since he retired she gets on his case and says she's tired of seeing him all the time; so he joined the club. He has known Gus and George for many years.

George told me when the first dancer started that John invites them all over for a drink. So I would be getting up at least five times. All the girls were sexy and very good looking. When the first one was done with her routine I offered her my chair and went up and stood by Mel until the next act started and my chair became empty.

I did that three more times but then it was Crystal on stage. George said it looked like she was going to do the bathing routine. The stage crew was rolling out a tub that was on wheels. It had a shower head and behind it some huge container of water on a stand.

The lights were dimmed and Crystal came out dressed in jeans and a blouse. She began by sitting in a chair and removing her shoes and socks. Next she removed her blouse. She had on a nice looking blue bra. Next she removed her jeans and we saw her matching blue panties. Damn! She was one sexy lady.

She hesitated as men came up and put money in her tip basket. George had told me that there has been a few times where she ended her routine before getting completely naked. Most of the men knew this and made sure it never happened again.

Her red hair was down around her shoulders and she put it up under a shower cap. Next she began to take off her bra, holding it against her breasts for what seemed a minute but was only a few seconds. When she dropped it you could see her tits in their full glory. Her puffy pink aureoles were standing straight out as she pushed her breasts together.

Next came her panties. Her red bush was highlighted by the stage lights. She walked to the tub and stood in it. Next she pulled a cord and her beautiful body got all wet and glistening. She took a bar of soap and before long her tits were covered with suds as she rubbed the soap on them.

I swear it was like looking at a woman taking a shower in the privacy of her own home, but it was on this stage. She rubbed soap on her red muff. She spent quite a bit of time rubbing it. She then turned so her back was to us and cleaned her beautiful ass, rubbing soap on her buns.

She finished by pulling the rope and fresh water rinsed off the suds. She then got out of the tub and slowly but very erotically dried herself off. She ended her performance by putting on a lacy pair of panties and a negligee. She looked absolutely stunning as the lights were turned up to normal.

Everyone was applauding and putting more money in her tip baskets. I went up and put twenty dollars of my own in her bucket; she smiled at me. I was followed by Gus who tipped her fifty dollars. It made me feel a bit cheap but I gave her what I could. I wasn't in a pissing contest; my little Willy was no longer a little Willy, it was so stiff I couldn't have pissed if I drank Lake Erie.

About fifteen minutes had gone by and Crystal was headed for our table. John had bought us a round of drinks and one for Crystal. I stood up to give my seat to Crystal. Mel appeared and offered me a folding chair, which I happily accepted. John did most of the talking since he paid for the visit.

The time went by so fast I hardly had a chance to say much. Before leaving she did tell me it was good to see me again. The thing is I felt she really meant it. I went back on Saturday but had to sit at the bar. After her performance I paid to have her visit.

"Bill, why are you doing this? It's got to be costing you a fortune. I talked with Lucy and she said she thought you were infatuated with me. Bill, I'm not real. Crystal is just a character I play. Please stop wasting your money on me."

"I want to meet the real you if you will let me. If not I'll just keep coming to see you perform. I do have a crush on you but I don't believe it's on Crystal but on the woman doing the acting. The woman with the perfect body that I would like to make love to. The red hair I want to run my hands through. The beautiful green eyes that I will never forget."

Crystal whispered, "Stop it! You have to let this fantasy go. Please try and understand."

"Understand what? I'm a voyeur and am infatuated with an exhibitionist. I believe we were meant to be together. It's just a matter of time."

She looked sad as she said she had to leave. She didn't even drink her drink, which cost me ten dollars. I drank it down myself. Damn, ten dollars for club soda. I must be crazy.

****

During the week I ate lunch at the club at least twice. I talked with Lucy and we would talk about my business and what she hoped to do in her future. She was saving up money to buy her own beauty salon. She was taking classes and hoped to have her license renewed in a few months. She let her license expire when she started working at the club.

It was two weeks later when she told me she met a guy. She seemed so happy. They were going to date for at least six months to see how committed they both were. I wished her the best. She really was a sweetheart.

I was there for Crystal's next performance. I didn't sit with George and the boys this time. I sat at the bar and watched Crystal perform. It was a take on getting ready to go out. She started like she just got out of the shower and went from there. When she finished she was all dressed up and looked beautiful.

I did walk up and put twenty dollars in her tip basket and walked back to the bar. I requested a visit and waited for over an hour when the bartender told me she wouldn't be able to make it that night.

I was there again on Saturday and again I went and put fifty dollars in her basket. She didn't smile but stared at me. I again requested her company and after waiting an hour and a half I left the club. I guess it was her way of telling me to stay away from her.

I didn't sleep good for a couple of nights. I stopped in at lunch twice the following week. I mentioned to Lucy what happened and she said she was sorry. Maybe it was for the best.

I couldn't understand it; I've been out with dozens of women. I've turned down being with women like Lucy. All for what? A woman of my fantasies. What Crystal had said to me was probably right. It was just like being in the movies, after the show is over, go on with your life. Some things are just not meant to be.

My problem is Crystal is a real person; a woman with extraordinary looks and a wonderful personality, the best I could tell with my limited time with her. I hate to say it but she really, really got to me and I felt I loved her and I know I felt feelings radiate from her.

Why else would she tell me not to give her tips or buy her drinks? I'm sure she didn't think I was stalking her. I've only seen her at the club. I did ask to see her outside the club but she told me it wasn't possible. Did I scare her away?

****

I mentioned my sister early on in this story. Her name is Summer and she and her husband Todd moved to Columbus, Ohio. They now had two kids and to the best of my knowledge were very happy. They come up to see Mom and Dad every couple of weeks so the kids can see their grandparents.

I usually stop by and say hi. They are always inviting me to come and visit them but being single and dating I never seem to make time. I decided I needed to get away for a couple of days so after I finished my route on Saturday I headed south to see my sister and her family.

I was listening to the radio and thinking about Crystal. I made up my mind that I was going to a dating service, ask for a green- eyed redhead and fuck the daylights out of her. I figured it would cost me a few hundred dollars but maybe I could get Crystal out of my system.

As I was headed down I-75 I was hit by another vehicle.

I later found out that it was a man who had blown out a tire and struck my car. I hit the cement guardrail and flipped over. The man who hit me died of his injuries. Cars colliding at 65 mph often end up with fatalities. That's what my doctor told me a few days later.

I was told I was in and out of consciousness as I was taken to the Ohio State Hospital. I remember being in terrible pain. I figured I was drugged to help with the pain. I remember lying on a bed. The doctors were all in blue garments and their heads covered in little blue caps. I heard the doctor ask the person giving me the gas if I was ready.

A face leaned over me to put a mask over my mouth. Then I swear I heard, "Oh my God! It's Bill."

I looked through blurred eyes and I swear the eyes I was looking into were Crystal's beautiful green eyes. I thought I heard someone say, "Tammy, do you know the patient?"

Next thing I thought I heard was Crystal's calm voice saying take a deep breath and count backward starting with ten.

When I woke up I was still in pain but not quite as bad. My sister, Summer was sitting there with tears in her eyes. I was in ICU and would be for at least another couple of days before being transferred to a regular room.

Summer kissed me on the forehead and told me that Mom and Dad were in the waiting room. They took turns sitting with me. That's when she told me about the accident and the other driver not making it. She began crying again.

"Summer, I'm alive. I don't know what kind of shape I'm in but everything will be ok." I really had no idea what injuries I had. I was just trying to comfort my big sister.

A doctor came in to talk to me. He had already talked to my parents. He told me about the accident and said I was lucky to be alive. If it wasn't for my physical condition I might not have made it. I had a broken leg, broken arm and severe bruising over my entire body. My insides were shaken up but after the x-rays everything appeared normal.

He would keep me in ICU for a couple of days until the bruising subsided. After that I would have to start physical therapy for my left arm and leg. It would be a couple of months before any casts could be removed. Again he told me I was a very lucky man. I sure didn't feel lucky.

I talked with Mom and Dad and asked them if they could get hold of Henry for me. Henry was the man I bought my beer delivery route from. I was hoping that he might run my route till I could get back on to at least somewhat normal.

My parents said everything would be all right and that they had already talked to Henry and he would be in to see me. They would oversee my apartment and collect my mail for me.

I told my parents that they didn't need to make the drive into Columbus everyday. According to the doctor I would be drugged and out about half the time and wouldn't be much company.

They still came and saw me every couple of days during my stay. I was in the hospital for nearly three weeks. Three days were spent in the ICU, then in a regular room. I was taken down to therapy everyday. They wanted to make sure I used my limbs. At first it hurt like a son of a bitch but after a while it did get better.

****

When first placed in ICU I still couldn't get the vision of seeing Crystal out of my mind. I remember asking a nurse if they had anyone on staff named Crystal. She smiled at me and said there was no one by that name that she was aware of.

I told her that I had visions of Crystal during the operations. That's when she told me that it often happens that patients see visions of people they love in the operating room with them.

I asked her if there was a Tammy involved with my operation. She smiled and looked at my chart. "As a matter of fact there was," said the nurse.

"Does she have beautiful green eyes?" I asked.

"Yes, she does," said the nurse. "She must have reminded you of your friend Crystal."

My third day in ICU I woke up and I couldn't believe who was sitting there. I must have still been dreaming. Crystal was smiling at me.

"I knew it was you by your beautiful green eyes." I had a tear run down my face. Crystal took a tissue and wiped it off my face.

"Bill, we will need to talk. Please don't tell anyone about me, please. I've been here every day to see you but didn't want to wake you up."

"Are you a doctor?" I asked.

"Kind of. I'm an intern, an anesthesiologist. I'm still finishing my schooling and working here at the hospital. I only have a couple of months before I get my M.D. Then I can be on my own."

"But the club, I don't understand."

"Please, don't say anything to anyone. I'll explain when you're more coherent. Promise me you'll keep this a secret."

"I promise." I couldn't believe when she leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. She said she would see me again, then left.