The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her again and she said, "Bill, Tammy really cares for you. She can't perform with you watching her. Please don't come here tonight."

I ate my lunch and left. I used only one crutch to get around. I really didn't need it but it made it much easier to walk. I went home and went stir crazy thinking about Tammy at the club. I said, "To hell with it!" and headed to the club. When I got there I heard them announce the next act and it was Tammy.

She came on stage in a somewhat see through red baby doll pajama set. It was the performance when she got up in the morning, stripped and got dressed for the day.

Even before the lights dimmed Tammy was on stage. I yelled out, "Crystal, please don't do this! I love you and don't want you to do this."

Two bouncers came toward me and Mel stopped them. Tammy looked at me in shock as I walked toward the stage with my one crutch.

Two other bouncers headed toward me and Tammy stopped them. "Leave him alone!" she shouted out. The bouncers stopped in their tracks.

I walked past Gus, George and John and headed up the stairs to the stage. Tammy just stood there with tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and put my arms around her and hugged her.

It was unbelievable how quiet it became. Tammy walked me over to where she had a chair at center stage for her act. She asked me to sit down. I was wearing shorts because of the cast.

After sitting down I couldn't believe she straddled me like you do for a lap dance. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. By instinct I put both of my hands under her beautiful bubble ass and pulled her into me.

All of a sudden there was all kinds of applause. Maybe they thought I was part of the act but later we realized that someone got past the untouchable one. "Tammy, I love you and don't want other men looking at you like this."

She smiled at me. "It was the one thing that I was afraid of that you didn't mind if I performed. I needed for you to tell me no, that I was your woman and your woman only."

We both got up and left the stage. Tammy didn't even take time to check her tip buckets which men were putting money in. She grabbed her clothes and suitcase and we went out the back door. She was still in her pajamas. We got in my truck and I asked her, "Where to?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Let's go to your place."

When we got there we went inside. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She told me to take off my shorts and get naked. I didn't hesitate. I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my clothes. I still had the cast on my leg as I moved to the center of the bed.

Tammy took off the bottom part of her pajamas and got on the bed with me. "You better really love me or my brothers will kill you," Tammy said with tears in her eyes. "If they don't I will," she said as she mounted me.

I watched as she lowered herself down on my shaft. I could see her red muff glistening as she began moving up and down. Her juices covering my cock and running down onto my pelvic area. Damn! She was so hot.

"Tammy, I've never loved anyone the way I love you." She reached up and took off her top.

I saw those beautiful puffy titties close up and personal. She leaned forward so I could take each one in my mouth. They felt every bit as good as I had imagined. I sucked one then the other.

I couldn't hold back any longer as I came hard in her. She smiled so I knew she felt it. She planted her pussy down hard on my cock and as I was coming, so was she.

She screamed out, "I love you Bill! God, I'm coming!"

She rubbed and rubbed her clit against me with my cock buried in her. We were both sweating as she lay down on me with my cock still buried in her. A few minutes later she rolled off of me and lay on my arm as we cuddled, covered up with a sheet and went to sleep.

We woke up Saturday morning about the same time. I watched her beautiful ass as she went to take a shower. She looked back and me, smiled and shook her booty. Damn! I loved her and was hoping that the night before was a new beginning for both of us.

After getting out of the shower and before dressing she came to the bedside and said, "Now do you believe I love you?" and kissed me. She told me I needed a shower but I wasn't going to go take one until part of her body was clothed. It made her laugh, me watching her dress.

After I got out of the shower I asked her what we were going to do today. She told me since her boyfriend told her she was through working at the club that she was going to make a few calls and then I was going to take her to her parents' home and she was going to introduce me to her family.

A few months back she had leased a nice condo and lived by herself. Between work, studies and the gym she didn't do much else. She would go see her parents whenever she found time. Of course they never knew about her past but they did wonder why she didn't date or at least bring a guy home for them to meet.

****

While I took my shower and got dressed she was making a number of phone calls. We left for Columbus around noon. She looked so great. She told me it was all right to wear shorts since I had the cast but to wear a nice shirt.

I couldn't believe the beautiful house where her parents lived. There were a few cars parked at the house. None of them cheap. We went inside and was greeted by her mother. If it's true what they say about if you want to know what a daughter will look like when she gets older than take a good look at her mother, I would be a very happy man.

Dr. O'Malley was a beautiful red haired woman just like her daughter. "Mom, you always say I never bring anyone home for you to meet. This is Bill; he's a very good friend. In fact he's my boyfriend."

Her mom smiled at me and asked how we met. Before I could say anything Tammy told her I was one of her patients and we got to know each other. I told her mother it was nice to meet her.

We then walked into a huge living room where a number of people were. They were all staring at us. Just by looking at them I could tell they were all professional people. It just showed.

"Bill, I want you to meet my family. Family this is Bill, my boyfriend. Before you interrogate him I'll tell you he owns a beer delivery route in Findley. We're not sure exactly what our future plans are so please don't scare him to death."

She then introduced me to her father, two uncles and aunts, and she introduced me to Tim, her younger brother. "You've probably seen Tim at the hospital," said Tammy. I shook his hand and said hi to his wife and kids. He gave me a look, but not necessarily a smile.

"This is Danny, my oldest brother. I should let you know that he thinks he's my bodyguard, but his bark is much worse then his bite." After hearing about him I had my doubts about his bite.

"Welcome Lad," he said to me. "You take care of my little sister; she's our pride and joy." I felt like it was a warning.

"Mr. O'Malley," I said to Danny. "I would never let anything happen to her. You see, I really do love her." I got a little smile from Danny and a kiss from Tammy.

That was the start of us being together.

On Monday when I started back to work I went in to talk to the distribution's owner. I told him I would like to sell my distribution area and buy one in or near Columbus.

"Bill, I would have no problem selling your area and I do have one that's for sale outside of Columbus but seeing it's in a college community area the price is near triple what yours is worth. If you can come up with the money we can make it happen."

I just didn't have the funds available, so I asked the distributor if I could make a down payment using my area and make monthly payments of half my profits each month till I pay the account off. He told me in so many words that he had this deal with the bank: the bank doesn't sell beer, and he doesn't lend money.

I made a trip to see Tammy later that week. She asked me why I was so down. I told her of the offer and I was pretty much turned down. She told me she would give me the money.

"No way, I'll find another way. I'm not taking your money," I said.

I went home wondering where I could get that kind of money. My parents gave me the money for the area I had now and I just got done paying it back. I didn't want to turn around and borrow twice that amount from them.

When I thought all was lost I got a call from the distributor. He asked me to come in and see him. After I finished my route I went to his office.

"Bill, I was talking to a few people and we will be willing to accept your offer. Your area as a down payment and then monthly payments on the other two-thirds of the remaining balance."

I was happy as could be. All the transactions would take place the following month and I would take over my new area. After we finished signing the papers and shaking hands, Terrance O'Neill the distributor asked me a question.

"Why didn't you tell me you were friends with Danny O'Malley?"

"I didn't know it was that important. If all works out well I hope he is my future brother in law."

I left the office and called Tammy. "Honey, the deal went through. Let's go out to dinner and celebrate. By the way, I think your brother had something to do with it."

I could feel her smile over the phone. "I told you his bark was worse then his bite." I still didn't believe that as I headed to Columbus to meet the woman I loved.

Epilogue:

It's been three months since I moved to Columbus. Tammy is now a resident doctor at Ohio State Hospital. I moved into her apartment and things couldn't be better. We will be getting married next year. Her family accepted me for who I am.

My parents love her and Dad told me I was one lucky man. He was telling all his friends that his son is marrying a doctor. Tammy and I both stayed with the story that we met in the hospital room.

As far as being a voyeur goes I got the best looking woman at home to see whenever I want. As for her being an exhibitionist, I told her she could take off her clothes for me whenever she wants to but her body is only for me to see.

We both laugh when we talk about it. One thing is for sure, we always tell each other the truth. Trust is something we both believe in.

Her brothers and I did have a talk and her past will never be discussed. They also thanked me for saving their little sister. I explained to them that we saved each other. The day I met her my life was changed and I couldn't see my life without her.

Lucy and Ted will be getting married in a couple of months. We're really happy for them. We haven't seen Mel since the day we walked out of the club. Danny told us that Mel is a very trusted employee and we would never have to worry about him. Danny's word is good enough for us.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear