The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You make me crazy,' he smiled hugging her tight. 'I've wanted you for so long, but I didn't want to do anything and loose you,' he said thinking of all the times that he'd wanted to make a pass at her or just tell her how he felt, but he always held it back.

'I wish you would have,' she whispered, softly stroking his cock. 'I've wanted you just as much and spent so many nights dreaming of you taking me,' she whispered again, hoping this wasn't some horrible dream that she'd awake from. 'I'm all yours. You do anything you want with me and I'll love it,' she moaned dropping to her knees, looked up with a loving smile and sucked her Daddy's big, hard cock deep into her mouth.

He'd had thousands of blowjobs in his life, but this was the best ever and he knew why. It was his very hot and beautiful daughter doing it. She gently sucked his swollen head as her pretty eyes watched the pleasure on his handsome face. 'You're Daddy's girl now,' he moaned holding the sides of her face. 'I'm going to fuck you day and night,' he whispered as a long and very low moan came from deep in her body. 'Daddy's big, hard cock up in my baby's little pussy,' he said as another loud moan came from Jodi.

Jodi sucked as his wonderful words filled her ears, driving her insane with lust. 'Oh Daddy!' she cried wrapping her arms around his waist, sucking his cock as far in her mouth as she possible could, never wanting to let him go. Harder and deeper she sucked him, hoping he'd give her his wonderful gift in her mouth and then, fuck her lonely pussy for as long as he wanted. She'd always dreamt of her Daddy cuming in her mouth and she never knew why, but every dream, was of him filling her mouth with hot cum. She pulled away from him, looked up and said, 'Cum in my mouth, please!' Jodi begged him and quickly returned to sucking him, praying that he'd make her dream come true.

He watched his beautiful daughter sucking him and was shocked at her words. She wanted to drink his cum. He'd been with a few girls that liked it, but Jodi was his baby girl, his only daughter and she wanted him to shoot his massive load of cum in her mouth. 'I haven't came in over a year. You sure you want?' he asked, holding her head as he started to fuck her warm and very wet mouth. 'I'm going to cum hard!' he moaned louder, fucking her faster and when he saw her pretty eyes just looking up to him, he knew that she wanted it. 'Oh you hot, fucking bitch!' he yelled out and started shooting his load into her mouth and down her throat. 'Oh baby!' he yelled fucking her mouth as hot cum shot from the tip of his swollen cock head. 'Yes! Oh my baby girl,' he moaned holding her head as he continued to use her mouth just as if it was here tiny pussy. 'Oh baby,' he moaned looking to her pretty face and saw, her trying to smile as she gently sucked the last of his cum.

She held him tight and knew what was coming, her Daddy, the man of her dreams was only seconds away from making her dream come true. She sucked hard as he fucked her mouth and she loved it. His big, hard cock fucking her mouth this way and she knew her lonely pussy was also in for a wonderful treat. He was sure to fuck it just as hard. He grabbed her tight, fucking her mouth with no regard and it happened. His hot cum shot into her mouth with a force so hard, she fought to gulp it all down. Squirt after powerful squirt, Jodi sucked and swallowed every drop, savoring it as it slid down her throat and in her tummy.

He fell to his knees, hugging Jodi as tight as he could. 'I love you so much,' he sobbed like as baby as they held each other. 'I can't believe that we're finally doing this,' he added, wiping his face. 'I've wanted you for as long as I can remember,' he said hugging her more and he knew what was next. He gently laid her down, pulled her tiny panties off and mounted her. 'You'll never know how many times that I'd dreamt of doing this,' he whispered, gently kissing her.

She held her Daddy tight as his words of love filled her ears and when he started crying, it broke her heart. 'I love you too, Daddy,' she whispered as they sat on their knees hugging and when he gently laid her on the floor, Jodi felt like exploding. Finally, her Daddy was going to give her the love that only a Daddy could give. She panted for air as he slowly eased her panties down and moved over her excited body. 'I'm all yours, now.' Jodi whispered, gently kissing him and she felt his cock head pushing between her swollen lips. 'Take me, Daddy. Love me and make me feel good,' she begged looking up to the man that raised her. The man she'd loved all her life and the man that made her. 'Fuck me, Daddy,' she begged wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him as deep as she could, wishing that she could crawl inside him.

He returned her kiss and knew that it was time, time to love his baby girl. 'You know you're not going back to that jerk,' he said in a firm voice. 'You're moving in with me and I'm going to make love to you every fucking chance we have,' he added looking deep into her eyes. 'You're going to be mine, from now on!' he growled, shoving his long, hard cock as deep into his daughters' pussy as it would go.

She locked around him tight, holding him her pussy, not wanting to let him go. 'Yes!' Jodi screamed as his cock drove so deep into her body it hurt. He stretched her wide, filling every inch of her tender insides, giving her the most wonderful feelings she'd ever known in her life. 'My Daddy! My Daddy's in my pussy,' she whimpered looking up to him with nothing but love, knowing she would be his until the day she died.

He looked to her beautiful face, knowing there'd never be anyone else, but her. She was his daughter, but now she was his woman. 'Oh baby! My little girl,' he moaned kissing Jodi's lips, enjoying her pussy squeezing and massaging his long cock. 'You feel good,' he whispered, kissing and tenderly sucking her neck, hoping he'd mark her, letting everyone know that she was his. 'I'm going to fuck you all night long,' he laughed, returning to the soft flesh of her neck, sucking harder as his hips moved back and forth, fucking his baby, his daughter and now his woman.

'I'll always be yours,' she moaned, enjoying his hardness slowly moving in and out of her stretched pussy. 'Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my pussy harder,' she whimpered as blood raced through her veins so fast, she felt as if she was close to fainting in his arms. Her heart pounded and every nerve in her pussy and throughout her body felt as if they were on fire. No guy had ever made her feel this good before and it was her wonderful Daddy doing it. 'Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me!' she moaned in a soft, loving voice, enjoying his long cock using and pleasing her lonely pussy and knew she'd never be lonely again.

Her words drove him on and moved faster, only wanting to please the beautiful girl under him. 'My baby,' he smiled kissing her as deep as he possible could as he continued fucking her with long, deep strokes. He moved back to her neck, sucking it harder and her soft moans drove him on. His hips moved faster, her juices seeped from her pussy, making that wonderful noise of a man and woman making love.

'Oh Daddy!' Jodi cried as his cock lunged her tiny pussy with no mercy. 'Fuck me!' she begged enjoying her slender hips and ass lifting from the floor with each deep thrust in her young body. 'My Daddy,' she moaned wrapping her legs around his powerful hips. 'I'm Daddy's girl,' she whispered, knowing he loved it when she talked with a soft voice 'little girl' voice. 'My Daddy is fucking me,' she moaned in the same sweet voice, watching him smiling at her. 'Does Daddy like my pussy?' Jodi asked with big smile, feeling she was so close to cuming and hoped to coax him into cuming at the same time. 'Come on, Daddy. Cum in my pussy,' she whimpered in that same, soft voice he loved so much.

He kept pumping her with long, deep strokes, enjoying her words, feeling his ball swelling with cum. 'I'm going to cum in you so fucking hard,' he laughed feeling like his knees were about to fall off. 'I need you on my bed, so I can really fuck you,' he smiled reaching under her and stood up with his hard cock still deep in her warm, little pussy.

'Oh yes!' Jodi growled thinking of him fucking her on his bed. 'Hurry Daddy! I want you to fuck me hard, just like you would a whore,' she moaned, hugging him tight, with her legs wrapped around his hips, thinking of his hot cum shooting deep in her pussy. 'Lean against the wall. I want you to fuck me standing up,' she whispered as he leaned on the closest wall, thinking of how her pussy husband didn't have the strength to do anything like this. 'Now, I'm going to fuck, my Daddy,' she said in the voice, lifting her hips up and down as she hugged him so tight. 'Oh Daddy!' she purred as his long cock gently slid in and out of her wet, excited pussy. 'I'm going cum soon. Are you ready to feel your baby girl cum on you?' Jodi whispered in his ear as she slowly moved her slender hips up and down. 'I want my Daddy's hot cum in me,' she smiled moving a bit faster; feeling the need to cum was growing close.

He held her, enjoying the feel of her pussy ever so gently fucking him like nothing he'd ever known before. 'Are you trying to kill me?' he asked looking into her lust filled eyes, knowing that when he came, he was going to fill her pussy full. He'd never been this excited in his life, it felt so good, and he knew why. It was because of his hot, young daughter riding his cock. 'Go, you hot bitch!' he moaned holding her against his body; feeling like his heart was only seconds away from exploding. 'Fuck me like a whore!' he moaned louder, giving her right ass cheek a hard slap. 'Fuck me, you whore!' he groaned giving the other side of her tender ass an equally hard slap. 'Fuck me, whore! Fuck me!' he yelled as she went crazy humping his long, stiffened cock. His heart raced, sending blood rushing through him so hard it hurt, but there was no way he was going to stop. He had one of the most beautiful women he'd ever known in his life fucking him and she was the girl he made 22 years ago.

'Come on, Daddy! Cum up my pussy,' she moaned moving fast as she could go, trying to hold back her orgasm, waiting for him to release in her pussy. 'I'm ready, Daddy! Cum in me, please,' she begged moving up and down his hard cock, praying he'd cum and make her dream come true. 'Cum in me, Daddy. Cum in me,' she moaned sliding up and down his long cock and she couldn't hold back any more. It was just too much for Jodi to try to hold in. She was fucking the man of her dreams like a mad woman and it was time. 'Oh mother fucker!' she screamed, locking around his cock as her young heart pounded. 'Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy, I'm cuming! I'm cuming!' Jodi screamed out as her body spasmed out of control. 'I'm cuming on my Daddy!' she moaned squeezing her pussy muscles as tight as she could and that's when something wonderful happened. 'Oh Daddy!' she growled, feeling his cum shooting in her like a fire hose.

He watched as his baby went wild cuming on him. Her words and screaming were great and when her already tight pussy locked on him, he released. Filling her tiny pussy with a years worth of cum. 'Oh baby oh my baby girl!' he moaned holding her as close as he could, trying not to fall on the floor. Squirt after massive squirt, he filled her pussy so full it was running down her legs and dripping on the floor. 'Is that enough cum for you?' he asked, squeezing out one last squirt holding her close, never wanting to leave her young body.

'I'll never get enough of your cum,' she moaned feeling better than at any time in her life, remembering that her birth control pills had been in the bottom of her dresser drawer since last year.

He smiled, caressed her face and said, 'Good, because there's a lot more where that came from,' he winked leaning back to suck the side of Jodi's neck, not knowing her little secret.

The End.

I love hearing from you guys. If you liked this, please write a note or something. If your just a smart ass that thinks you can write better, do it.

L.A.Wicker.

12