All Comments on 'The Walker Colt: Billy's Tale'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Outlaws are hanged. Studs are well hung!

This was a really good story! Great imagination and plotting. Thanks for the hard work. (Where did they bury the survivors?)

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
That was surprisingly good!

I don't ordinarily think of Literotica for my western tales, but you have changed my mind. This was an excellent story for ANY site, and I hope to see the Colt tell you more. I gave it 5 stars because I couldn't give it six.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Thank you Andy

and thank you Randi.

I really enjoyed this tale and I hope to read more as the Colt speaks to you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Excellent!

One of my favorites so far!

The employees are reaching for their sidearms just because someone enters the store?

Let's see, Randy FUCKS two women in the marriage bed while they are "happily" married, and she's supposed to worried about his feelings now that they're getting divorced?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

A haunted pistol. What more could you ask for?

Boyd Percy

JBOATJBOATover 6 years ago
You know your antique guns, Andy

I hope the imagined Walker Colt speaks more. It is a real shame that Brits can no longer own handguns. I have hundreds, but not too many made prior to metallic cartridges. Many inexpensive replicas available today are probably better and safer than the originals. Those are all I would actually fire. By the way, "restoration" usually destroys most of the value of original antique weapons. Shooting one would be unthinkable.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Totally Unique Concept

Whispers from a Colt

The author has created multiple pathways for future musings.

This could be interesting. Will we go to war? Develop a Texas ranch? Have more conflict with the bully? or, or, or, ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. Very well done.

I wish 10* were possible. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely keep it up

Great story so far, I'm looking forward to reading more

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
Fascinating

concept. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
Well written

Added you to my favorite author list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Colourful, inventive and well written.

Will definitely be coming back for more.

Great job. 5*

xtremeddxtremeddover 6 years ago
Colt made it but could never give it a soul.

Only a God fearing soldier, cop or citizen.... but not a soulless politician.

Great well written tale of the West. Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want More

A very nice tale. I think I saw Louis L'Amour reading over my shoulder. This is a series that needs to have more added. thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

6*, now this is story telling at it very best. This story rivals qhlm1 and few others greats that I've dubbed "Masters-of-the-Quill".

I'm glad that this is ONLY your FIRST in the series. As short as this story is it rivals a L'Amour tale. Impressive enough to make my Favorite's lists - Hooyah, Salute!

rlh100rlh100over 4 years ago
More please

You have created a canvas to tell Billy tales. More please.

Have you considered the 750 word genre?

Great writing

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Damn Andy-

this is one hell of a fine story! Headed over to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Damn good

Helluva tale

BartBaxterBartBaxteralmost 4 years ago
The right mix

This story is a great idea that left me hungry for more.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderalmost 3 years ago

A great piece of historical fiction. I'd buy the book, full price!

Thank you!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Fantastic Story

I'm so looking forward to seeing the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing. The narrative of Mexicans as bandits gets a bit old though. What else could they be after Texas, California, Nevada, Arizona and everything in it had been confiscated by a heavily armed occupier? And how would the occupier not be an army of bandits, according to the exact same selfrighteous set of moral standards? Anyway, 5x for the writing.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Five, five, five! Super content, super detail. One thought. If there were an unrestored, genuine Walker Colt, serialized and all, with accessories, that would be an amazing, priceless find. You might actually NOT want to restore it or clean it too much. Those actions might reduce its value!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

SIMILAR Stories