All Comments on 'The Wanton Flower'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 6 years ago
Bizarre story but written well

From the beginning I figured she was taking the placebo. We actually did variations of that test in college. Not to the extent of this though.

I thought the story was better ended with her discovering it was a control group. The gangbang at the end was out of place.... in my opinion,

Solid 5 Great writing

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

Fun and sexy, great writing and fun to read.

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomabout 6 years ago
Extremely erotic

Captivated me to the very end. Well written and highly arousing

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017about 6 years ago
Excellent

Interesting storyline and very well written.

HartMannHartMannabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Well written, good story line. I like that the story built up slowly and in credible little steps and that the character never fell into nasty sluttyness. She always stays this glowing bold exciting woman she is from the beginning. That is particulaly true once she knowas about the placebo effect and accepts it her way.

Only downside: as you write the story all in one, can only leave one comment. But I suppose you can live with that ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Stunning story, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
+1 for goat plant

Enjoyable read as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A compelling story

I enjoyed the story and her awakening sexuality. It could be improved with an editor though. Your phraseology and choice of words detracted from the read.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
With the good comments

maybe I'll have to actually read it. Got bored. Didn't finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
porn

Very erotic/exotic. Worth a good number of erections before getting to the climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Scapegoat is a term that is unlikely to have evolved there

I wish there was another explanation for the use of goat. The linguistics don't make sense. The word evolved to reference a goat who took up the sins of a person and was sent to wander off.

Unless the islanders were a lost tribe of Israelites.

Silverfox194Silverfox194about 6 years ago
exsqisite

totally enjoyed it right through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome !

Loved the plot- not the same old - same old. Refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chalk up another triumph for scientific research!

A wonderfully erotic demonstration of the placebo effect. The linguistics aren't right, but the idea seems pretty valid. I think ladies sometimes allow themselves to be plied with liquor so that pleasure can be forced upon them and they don't have to take responsibility for what 'society' doesn't condone openly, i.e. the straight-up seeking of pleasure.

Also, a real turn-on. The imagery was enough to keep me somewhat turned-on throughout, and I'm still recovering from treatment for prostate cancer. Ahh, for the day when I'm fully recovered. I'll come back and read it again.

DawnRDawnRabout 4 years ago

I think this is a very imaginative and well-told story. The characters feel real and I tried to picture myself in this situation and imagine how I might react. Of course, some will say it's about cheating, but who is cheating?

fpsolnsfpsolnsalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Well told. the twist at the end with the scapegoat was perfect!

briantkbriantkover 3 years ago

Good erotic story. But waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ 4/21/18

Well the lost tribe had to go somewhere, so why not to that island?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OMG

Great story. Wish I could have been on team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wanted a more intense, slower paced back story of the two students. At first, I thought they were gay; then nerds with deeply suppressed awkward sexual experiences, nearly none. They were perfect for more tension, more emotional weirdness. It was great... too short.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Reverse Scapegoat

Well, the slut whore gash wife should also realise now that since her reaction was NOT to the flower but merely an expression of her own inner self - which she no longer wants or attempts to control simply because of her marital vows - that the same must necessarily apply to her husband. Shouldn't he "manifest his wanton behavior as a true part of himself", and start fucking all his undergrad female students, as well as any and all other cunts?? Of course, YES!!

So, to wifey, piss off!! You don't want to be a "wife", just a fucking slut - fuck off, get out of my house, go earn a living and take care of yourself. I've got much, much younger women to fuck - no more time or energy left for an old, over-stretched whore-gash - you're history. End of experiment. Bye-bye! Oh, and here are your divorce papers. Shoulda voluntarily kept your aged, liver-spotted, trailer trash legs closed...

[Kinda missed that point when you wrote this feeble plot...]

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

When can we read a story about sexual awakening that leads to an enhanced relationship among lovers instead of an abuse of that relationship? I assume the comment that she didn't want to see Dr. Bergman at the party was because she somehow blamed him for her actions when she couldn't blame it on the flower. And the gang bang was payback. Kind of like see what you turned me into, now you're going to have to pay. You let the genie out of the bag and I can't put it back. Not really a very enlightened or awakened perspective to blame him for what she did. It would seem it's a razor's edge to awaken to and accept the desire within without acting on it without restraint. But isn't that the beauty of true awakening. To not just awaken to the sensuality and eroticism but to awaken to the reality that we choose whether to let it enhance our love life or destroy it. The choice is ours, just like the choice was hers. To take the test flower or not. To act on her urges outside her marriage or not. And then to blame her husband when she didn't like what she had become or to take responsibilty for her own actions. To accept her sensuality as a blessing not a curse. To blame others for your actions is to give your power away and is the opposite of awakening.

Awakened lover or wanton slut, the choice is hers and ours. When can we see someone awakened by their desires but not victimized by them. The premise that they are just overpowering is the opposite of true awakening. Sensual awakening is powerful, but it is not overpowering. In truth she is further asleep than before as she believes she is the servant of her sexuality instead of the master. Will she continue to punish her husband and feed her lust as she denies HER choices have put her in this position? Or will she be grateful for the self-discovery and accept it as something to use to enhance her life with her husband.

We don't have to punish our spouses to please ourselves. Sex was meant to bring us together not push us apart. But it must be subjected to spirit, to love for it to be so. Love must be master, lust the servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was excellent. You should be proud of your efforts and continue to write. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As this was in the "April Fools" contest, you knew from the start she would find out she was in the placebo (control group) of the study.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog8 days ago

Very erotic story that captured my attention. Very well written. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous