The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless and glistening with sweat, overjoyed at the feel of his cunt-stuffing pole unloading a massive load of his liquid essence into her womb, Shayla collapsed on top of Jadrik and rested her head in the hollow of his shoulder, sobbing in ecstatic satisfaction. A sense of absolute joy descended on the lovers as the last throes of their orgasms reverberated and crackled through their joined bodies. Her pussy and his cock twitched and pulsated in time, a few final gobs of sperm mixing with her gushing girl-cum as he saturated her welcoming seed-filled slit with every last drop of himself he still had to give.

Once their toe-curling climaxes burned themselves out, Jadrik and Shayla could do nothing but breathe and stay as they were, sated and overjoyed.

With her bulging tits squashed into his chest and his hands slowly caressing the spectacular roundness of her plump bubble-butt and the arched line of her spine, the warlock and the wizardess lay joined in the afterglow, silent and perfectly connected. His chubby cock was still engulfed from tip to root in the tender, semen-flooded sheath of her pussy as they rested and gulped down big lungfuls of air, floating away together in the dizzying haze of perfect post-orgasmic bliss.

After they recuperated a bit, as their breaths steadied and their close hearts decelerated their crazy thumping, the lovers' mouths came together of their own accord and their lips met, brushing and kissing, sharing the intimate aftertaste of their passion in an unhurried, languid make out session.

Shayla and Jadrik got so caught up in their protracted soulkiss that they didn't even realize the door had been opened and then closed while they made out and that someone was standing there, looking at their entangled bodies and inseparable, smooching lips.

"Uhm... I'm sorry to disturb, but..."

The tavern girl's silvery voice reached the lovers as if from afar, but it did manage to burst their glowing bubble of private heaven on earth. Reluctantly breaking their sweet lip-lock, groaning as Shayla's warm wet tongue gave his lips one last lascivious lick, Jadrik turned to look at the innkeeper's daughter standing by the door.

"What?" the warlock slowly sighed.

"Well, I just thought..." the girl said, nervously twiddling her thumbs and straightening her skirt, yet looking at the naked, entwined lovers on the bed with unashamed curiosity.

"You see, your dwarf friend said he'd need me, so I went to his room but he's not there... It's just that he paid for my, uhm, services, and I don't take money and then give nothing back. I mean, that's just wrong!" the tavern girl stated, looking genuinely horrified at the prospect of not getting fucked after taking a substantial advance for it. "But then I figured," she resumed brightly, smiling as Shayla and Jadrik looked somewhat perplexedly at her, "since he paid for all of you... I thought I'd check on you two, to see if maybe, uhm..."

As the innkeeper's daughter trailed off, Shayla snickered and dismounted from Jadrik's lap. Groaning as his plump cock vacated her seed-flooded pussy with a squishy plop, the wizardess settled on her knees between the warlock's legs, a wild flicker of lust brightening her deep blue eyes. Dipping her head down on his lap and cooing softly, ignoring the tavern girl's presence entirely, Shayla took her lover's slimy, cum-coated dick between her puffy lips and began sloppily sucking on him.

While she nursed devotedly on his cock, Jadrik sighed and rested his hands on Shayla's head, caressing her beautiful face and stroking some stray, sex-tousled strands of her long black hair behind her ears. Unable to remove his gaze from the mesmerizing bobbing motion of the wizardess's dark ponytail, moaning as he watched her greedily suck up the layer of cum and pussy-nectar covering his chubby shaft, the warlock eventually spoke.

"Yeah..." Jadrik nodded absentmindedly, talking in the general direction of the serving girl. "Uli is out now... Killing zombies in the village, in theory, but most likely trying to fuck an elf huntress, I think."

"Oh..." the innkeeper's daughter said, sounding uncertain and a bit let down. "So I guess I'll have to come back later, right?"

Jadrik was barely listening and hardly caring, engrossed as he was in Shayla's post-fuck blowjob, so he just shrugged and smiled goofily as he enjoyed the visual of his adored slut being adorably slutty. Surprisingly though, it was Shayla who reacted to the girl's words.

"Mmhh, oh no," the wizardess said through a dick-suckling slurp. Allowing her lips to let go of Jadrik's spongy purple glans for a second, she continued vehemently: "You're not going anywhere, you little whore! You were paid to service all three of us, so jump in bed and start licking my pussy, now!"

Her commanding tone and the way she bossed the tavern girl around made Jadrik grin, a jolt of life coursing to his plump cock. Authoritatively, Shayla met the girl's hazel eyes as she imparted her orders.

"I want you to suck all the cum out of my pussy and then give it to me. And don't you even think of swallowing it down, you little slut!" the wizardess warned. There was a menacing glint in her blue orbs as she stressed: "It's mine! All of it, every last drop! Is that clear, you skinny little bitch?"

"Sure, lady. Whatever you say," the innkeeper's daughter agreed, readily and with a thin impish smile on her lips, perfectly unfazed by what she was asked to do.

Jadrik's and Shayla's gazes locked for a second and they nodded conspiratorially at each other. Then the wizardess was again sucking the warlock's plump dick as he resumed his soft caresses on her smooth, beautiful face.

By the side of the bed, brushing a curly lock of light brown hair from her forehead, the tavern girl was kicking off her shoes and swiftly taking off her clothes.

*****

To be continued...