All Comments on 'The Warlord's Kitten'

by Certeis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've got me confused

I can't tell if this is a story about someone who is biologically male but thinks of himself as a girl, a hermaphrodite, or....something unknown.

I'm male. I'm heterosexual. I do not greatly appreciate what seems to be a story deliberately designed so as to confuse those lines.

It's not a criticism. I'm venting a little; I'm sharing my opinion, and respectfully requesting that you make it clearer from the beginning which sexual tastes the story might or might not cater to.

*edit*

I took the extra step of looking at the other stories - you use the word "femboy." I can't say you're trying to hide what the subject is, but I would ask again that you include some kind of warning for someone who stumbles across an isolated work.

CerteisCerteisover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

@Anonymous

*laughs* Well, you got me there, I do really like blurring gendered lines. I tagged this with Transgender, Gay, and Femboy (Which I imagine is not to most hetero people's tastes), and with the way Literotica is set up I'm not sure I can really do much else to help it reach its intended audience other than maybe manually put the categories or contents in the text at the start of the stories. Maybe I'll start doing that? Seems slightly beside the point though, I dunno.

MtannerMtannerover 6 years ago
To Certeis

What I see other writer's do when their story crosses several catagories is that they put a header describing what is in the story at the top. That way if it isn't going to be the reader;s cup of tea they can skip it and go on.

CerteisCerteisover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

@Mtanner Yeah I'll probably start doing that. I'm kind of rolling my eyes at the idea a little bit because I'm 99% sure this is NEVER a complaint that someone writing heterosexual porn would ever have to address or think about. I'm tempted not to capitulate to low-key homophobia just because I'm a contrarian ;D Eh, I'll probably capitulate. I'm too nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply from the confused anon

Yep. That's pretty much what I was thinking - a short header reiterating those tags would help clear things up. I dunno why, but tags and such are not visible from the sci-fi/fantasy front page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...same confused anon

I think you could find similar comments (and likely more vitriolic comments) on any site that specifically caters to non-hetero sex if someone posted a clearly hetero story. My comment is largely a result of literotica possessing - and catering to - a broad audience.

Indicative of the US melting pot, etc..

And I might point out that there's nothing wrong with low-key homophobia. I feel I should point out that any public figure who openly admits to it is disproportionately persecuted for their opinion.

So....there.

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused anon

...and....yes. I see the irony in the relationship between my title and subject. Please enjoy it. I know I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

This is so good! You should make this into a series it would work so well!

CerteisCerteisabout 6 years agoAuthor
Replies

@Confused Anon - *giggles* Yeah, I'm probably gonna do the header from now on. You should probably quit while you're ahead, sweetie, Literotica isn't even a "straight" porn site, it's just that most of the audience is straight purely incidentally. There's no proper parallel to people posting straight porn on a gay/queer site to be made.

@Anonymous - This will be a series! I'm writing a few other things right now but Warlord's Kitten ch.2 is up next once I've wrapped them up. I don't like working on any one story too much at once, so I space them out.

SimperingflowerSimperingflowerover 4 years ago
❤❤❤

I read this story straight through. It was so amazing. I loved the relationship building and the soft and hard elements of lin'qa and her mommies relationship all the way up until the end. This whole story made me horny. I swear I was squirming with kitty and then there were such sad parts! Oh my god! I could go on and on about how much I loved this. Thank you for writing it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCerteis@Certeis
Affectionate kitty. Gamer. Trans Femme. Glutton for punishment. Giant Queer. And now also writer of smut! Mrowr :3 Pretty much any story i write for funzies will feature a girly boy or a transgirl cuz thats kinda my thing. I'm open to the idea of commissions but I'm not reall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES