The Warlord's Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, Chief." Nissa said. Lin'qa brought herself to look up at her surroundings. They were in some sort of dining room, at the head of the table, no less, right next to a grand-looking (by orcish standards) wooden chair. It was huge, with an elaborate carved back that depicted a burning forest. A hand immediately lashed out, slapping her wrist, hard. Rugana sat in it, and five other orcs were all gathered round the table. Lin'qa instinctively moved her hands away, and then immediately blushed bright red.

"Nice and pretty for me, good work, Nissa. Remind me to get you a bonus when it's time to pay you." Rugana ignored Lin'qa's distress and took the leash from Nissa, flashing the human woman a smile.

"Wasn't a problem, Chief. Had to yank the leash a little at the end there but she didn't put up much of a fight." Nissa curtsied and took off to handle something else.

"Sit," Rugana barely even gave her a glance as she took the leash and hooked it onto her belt, returning to her conversation. Lin'qa glanced around. The only thing to sit on was a chair that was slightly too far. She went over to it and started to drag it closer. Suddenly, as the first sound of wood scraping stone could be heard, the collar around Lin'qa's neck tightened, and she was yanked off her feet into a kneeling position away from the chair, her throat burning where the metal had dug into her flesh.

"Sit. On the floor. At my feet," she clarified her earlier command with a hint of annoyance and a bit of derisive laughter, as though it should have been obvious.

"The boy right in the head, chief?" one of the other orcs at the table laughed as Lin'qa crawled closer to Rugana and sat at her feet, burning with embarrassment.

"Think so. He just needs some training." Lin'qa flinched at the male pronouns, but Rugana's hand on her head drew her attention before she could ruminate on how the Orcess had gone back on her word. "You want to be treated like a good girl? Act like one," she spoke softly and only to her, then went back to her conversation.

It occurred to Lin'qa how this was twice now one of the orcs was using that as a way of manipulating her. In a way, she hated it. Hated how easy it was for them to toy with her feelings. But at the same time, she knew she couldn't make herself back down from it.

"You get him from Go'a? Saw his ship in the docks. How's that old bastard doing?"

"Devil killed one of his crew on the gateway city. He was pretty torn up about it. I'm not complaining though, he went soft on negotiations because of it."

She winced as the cold of the stone she was sitting on seeped into her skin, and she started to shift positions every few moments to try and get comfortable.

"Hungry, kitty?" Rugana asked suddenly, and she looked up to see her owner holding out a piece of meat for her. She didn't answer and just furrowed her brow at the idea of literally being fed table scraps. Rugana, seeing this, simply shrugged and ate it herself, going back to ignoring her.

She sat there uncomfortably until her stomach growled at her, and she began to wish she'd taken the offered food. She didn't have to wait long before another piece of meat was held out for her. Grumbling quietly, she reached out for it with as much indignation as she could muster.

"Ah ah ah. No hands." Rugana pulled the food away from her. She frowned at the Orcess unhappily, but again she just shrugged and started to retract the offered food just like last time.

"N-no..." she whined softly, her stomach grumbling, putting a hand on the Orcess' leg.

Rugana looked back down, amused, and held the food out for her again. She leaned forward and took the juicy little piece of meat in her teeth. Rugana let go of it as Lin'qa sucked it into her mouth, chewing it hungrily. Maybe it was because she was so famished, but it was actually delicious. It was fatty and flavorful, dripping a slightly tangy sauce. She had no idea what it actually was, of course, but that seemed irrelevant right now.

"Good girl. Don't starve yourself," Rugana patted her on the head humiliatingly and offered her another piece, which she took.

"You're gonna look real classy with a collared Rakshasa eatin out of your hand in front of the other warlords, Chief. Probably even get you a head nod from the ones who don't like you being a woman," someone commented.

"Figured I'd start with this. Then, if that doesn't work and they still think I'm weak and unfit, I'll gut them to prove otherwise." Rugana laughed, and the others joined her.

The meal wound to a close and the orcs continued to talk and shout and laugh. Lin'qa listened intently, hoping to hear about the plan to sell her back to her family but it never came up. She shivered a little on the cold stone floor, the warmth of the bath having been thoroughly chased away and replaced by a miserable chill that no amount of changing positions could fix.

"Alright, Momma's done eating," Rugana grabbed Lin'qa under her arms and lifted her up onto her lap. The small Rakshasa's guard was so completely lowered that she didn't have time to think, and before she knew it, the tall Orcess had her settled in her lap like she was a child.

"H-hey! What're you..." Lin'qa wriggled but Rugana's thick arm may as well have been welded in place across her stomach for all she was able to dislodge it. Her tail swished around in the Orcess' face and she swatted it, the slap making Lin'qa curl it around into her own lap to keep it out of the way.

"I'm not in a beating and torturing mood right now, Kitty, but watch how fast an ungrateful slut in my lap will change that," Rugana hissed in her ear.

Lin'qa shivered slightly, partially from the cold and partially because being in the lap of this savage queen felt horribly unsafe. It was warm though, so instead of whining further she just murr'd softly and let the Orcess' body heat warm her back up.

"So Chief, what's a guy gotta do to get a suck from your little pet there?"

"WHAT?!" Lin'qa all but screamed. The colour drained from her face as stared at the orc who had just asked the question in horror. He just eyed her lewdly in response.

Rugana didn't react directly. Instead she calmly grabbed an unused napkin - more a scrap of cloth really - from the table. She shifted Lin'qa around in her lap a bit, and stuffed the napkin down her pants. She worked it around a bit, withdrew it, and unceremoniously stuffed it into Lin'qa's mouth that was still agape. The taste of sweat and Rugana's ass filled her mouth and she retched, trying to eject the nasty piece of cloth from her mouth but Rugana held her hand firmly over her mouth.

"Keep that in there until I say otherwise. This is because you need to learn to shut your mouth, Kitty. Look me in the eyes and nod," Rugana spoke calmly and patiently. Lin'qa retched again but Rugana held her firmly in place and stared at her, waiting. Overcome with nausea, she nodded, and Rugana removed her hand from the cat's mouth, leaving the sweaty cloth still in there.

Humiliated, she resisted the urge to spit it out as Rugana answered the question. "He's not trained for that yet. But I'm open to the idea of using him as an incentive for duties well performed. Did your old Chief ever do anything like that?"

"Nah. He was creepy and possessive. Nobody allowed to even look too close at his girls."

"Sounds bad for morale. Leer at Kitty all you want, he needs to get comfortable with showing off this tight little body." her hands suddenly sank into the fleshy mounds on her chest and squeezed roughly. Lin'qa moaned in pain and distress, squirming in Rugana's lap, her bare ass rubbing against... what was it rubbing against, actually? "I'd love nothing better than to bend him over this table and show you boys how to break a slut in properly, but I think that I'd actually break him if I did. I'll work him up to my size." The room erupted into laughter at the boast, and Lin'qa's distress grew as she felt the object wedged into her butt cheeks continue to subtly swell and twitch. She'd read somewhere that orc women sometimes were born with a penis but she'd not believed it. Now the proof was rubbing right against her exposed ass.

"I'm gonna let you spit it out now. You're gonna be a good girl and apologize, then sit quietly on Momma's lap and speak when spoken to, aren't you, Kitty?" Rugana whispered into her ear and Lin'qa nodded.

"Sorry Momma..." Lin'qa's voice was quiet and unsteady. She sniffled a little and felt tears form in her eyes. She wanted to be strong. To fight. It was so hard, she wasn't even through the first day of her capture and she felt like she was crumbling. Everybody at home would be so disappointed in her...

"Don't be sad, Kitty. You'll get used to it. I'll be patient with teaching you." Rugana murmured softly, hugging her close and scratching the spot between her ears.

Lin'qa resisted the urge to let the Orcess comfort her. She knew that she was just trying to manipulate her. To make it so that she relied on Rugana emotionally as well as physically. She sniffled again and did her best to just let herself be miserable. She was supposed to be miserable, she'd been kidnapped. But fuck did she ever love having that spot between her ears scratched...

Lin'qa kept her mouth shut and sat there on Rugana's lap gloomily for the rest of the night until Rugana finally declared that she was off to get some sleep. She unceremoniously turned and sat up, the act dumping Lin'qa sprawling onto her feet, the chain leash jingling as she caught her balance. Rugana didn't say a word to her and just took off towards what was probably her quarters, the leash tightening and pulling Lin'qa along with her. She followed closely behind, not wanting to be dragged. As they left the dining hall, she subtly moved one of her hands to cover her cock. She was a tiny bit afraid that Rugana would see and slap her again but she had her back turned so Lin'qa figured she could get away with it.

She didn't get caught, and they returned to Rugana's quarters, the room where they'd first met, and she headed towards the bed. The Orcess shifted her long black braid out of the way to show off the back of the leather armor she had buckled on her. "Undo those top two clasps for me, Kitty," she said.

A wave of indignance washed over her. Rugana had servants for this, she didn't need her to do it. Lin'qa didn't even know how it was fastened on. "Get Nissa to do it," she muttered angrily.

Rugana turned slowly, lowering her hair back in place. There was a genuine darkness and anger in her eyes. Their gazes met for a second, and just as Lin'qa was about to blush, apologize, and do it anyway. Instead, Rugana twirled her wrist in a fluid motion that took all the slack out of the leash, and she yanked Lin'qa off her feet towards her. The collar caught her as she almost fell on her face, and Lin'qa was glad that it was digging into the back of her neck painfully and not crushing her windpipe. Rugana caught her with her free hand and threw her face down over the bed. Before Lin'qa could even register what was happening, Rugana slapped her left ass cheek, the wide palm making a loud slapping sound and leaving a stinging handprint across that entire half of her ass. She followed up by immediately hitting the right cheek just as hard, and Lin'qa howled in pain, her brain finally catching up to what was happening.

"I told you that an ungrateful slut would change my mood in a hurry, Kitty." Rugana growled as she held Lin'qa in place on the bed. "Don't think for a second that my patience and kindness with you means that I will tolerate disobedience." She started to spank Lin'qa with hard, steady strokes.

Lin'qa only made it five slaps in when she started to scream and thrash, trying to kick Rugana or throw her off. She made a clumsy angry attempt to pull at her magic but nothing came, the bands on her arms and legs just grew heavy again. "Fuck you!! I'm not your property, you can't treat me like this!" She screamed.

Rugana stopped spanking her and just held her down. "You're going to take this punishment, Kitty. Throw a tantrum all you want, I can wait. When you've calmed down, we'll start again." :Lin'qa ignored the big Orcess and continued to thrash and fight, trying to wriggle free, screaming at her, and trying to bite or claw, or, anything. Nothing worked. After several minutes of thrashing she'd completely worn herself out, and just lay there, panting.

Rugana spanked her again, a single, hard slap. "Noo... cunt..." Lin'qa growled and kicked at her, renewing her resistance, but again, Rugana just stopped and held her down until she grew tired. She spanked her again, just as hard, on the other cheek, and Lin'qa just lay there, whimpering quietly. The spanking continued, several dozen hard slaps on her tender bottom. The pain was worse than anything Lin'qa had really experienced, and she cried and sobbed softly as the stinging slaps rained down on her. She thrashed a few more times, but Rugana repeated the process, and each attempt to fight back was shorter and more pitiful than the last.

Finally, when Rugana's hand touched her bum, it wasn't to slap it, she started rubbing it tenderly, massaging it and taking the stinging pain away. She lifted Lin'qa up and flipped her into a sitting position on the bed, and sat down beside her. "What do you have to say to me, Kitty?" She asked sternly.

"S-sorry..." she sniffled. Part of her was saying she should fight, but she knew it was pointless, and she didn't want to be spanked anymore.

"Sorry who?" She asked, in the same tone.

"S-Sorry Momma..."

"That's a good girl. Do you want a hug?"

Fuck her, she actually did. She still knew that it was the same manipulation, that the big Orcess was still fucking with her, training her. She nodded up at Rugana, her bottom lip trembling slightly. She was nearly crushed by the powerful hug, and she cried softly against the Chieftain's powerful stomach. She held the little cat girl there until she stopped crying.

"You're going to unbuckle my armor for me now, aren't you, kitty?" Rugana finally asked after Lin'qa quieted down.

"Yes Momma..." Lin'qa nodded, unable to resist any further. It wasn't doing her any good.

Rugana turned around and again moved her long braid out of the way, and Lin'qa fumbled with the buckles and straps on the armor. Rugana just waited patiently though, letting her struggle and figure out how to get them loose. Eventually, the last one came free, and she shrugged the armor off, tossing it to the side, revealing that she was wearing a tight undershirt that was compressing her chest underneath the armor to stop the hard leather from chafing. She grunted and pulled that off too, her breasts spilling free into the room, making Lin'qa blush and avert her gaze. They weren't ridiculous but they were bigger than any Rakshasa woman Lin'qa had ever seen. She doubted that they were that disproportionate, but, Rugana was much bigger than any Rakshasa, so her chest naturally was too, she'd have needed both her hands to properly handle one of them. She was, once again, totally ignored as the big Orcess stood up and started removing her pants and leg armor. As the pants hit the floor, Lin'qa felt a hint of curiosity overtaking her.

That thing she'd felt pressing into her ass, it had to have been a penis, right? But how did she know for sure. Shyly, she turned her head to take a peek. What was dangling between Rugana's legs was most definitely a cock. It was far longer soft than Lin'qa's was hard, it looked like it must have been almost six inches as it was. The skin of the shaft was a dark green that almost looked black. The skin lightened as the closer it got to the tip The tip itself was actually a soft pink, poking out from the surrounding foreskin, looking like a sleeping beast, hiding in its cave.

"Someone's a fan," Rugana laughed, and Lin'qa's head snapped upward, seeing the big Orcess smirking at her.

"No... I was just... curious..." Lin'qa blushed furiously, wincing at Rugana's smug expression.

"Uh-huh. Don't worry I'll have you slobbering all over it soon enough. For now, I'm tired, I have to get up early and I spent too long beating your ass already." She dragged Lin'qa by the collar off the huge bed, and wrapped the chain around one of the posts at the foot of it, locking it in place so that she barely had any slack.

Lin'qa grumbled indignantly at the idea of servicing the Orcess sexually, but she could always push back against that when it came to it. With where her collar was attached to the bed, she had no choice but to climb the bed to lay down at the base of it. Rugana's hand in her hair stopped her short, and she squeaked as she was pulled off the bed before she was even fully on it.

"Nuh-uh. Sleeping in the bed with Momma is a privilege you haven't earned yet. You gave both Nissa and me attitude today, you spoke out of turn, and you refused an order. Bad Kitties sleep on the floor." Rugana let her go and went to get under the covers at the front of the bed. Lin'qa stood there dumbly for a second and Rugana snorted at her when she saw. "If you want to stand there all night I won't stop you. But If I find out you got up onto the bed I'll beat your ass again and chain you next to the window at night." She yawned and turned her back to Lin'qa, murmuring to herself softly.

Lin'qa sighed, and sat down on the cold stone floor. She had just enough give on the leash to lie down on the floor with her head next to the leg of the bed. As she laid down, she saw a thin blanket folded up under the bed. She reached out and grabbed it, discovering that it was more akin to a piece of cloth than an actual blanket. Still, it was all she had, so she laid it down on the floor and wrapped herself up with it. At first, she was positive she'd never get any rest like this, but soon, sheer exhaustion weighed heavily on her and she drifted off into a fitful sleep.

***

A gentle kick roused her. "Still asleep? What a lazy kitten. It's already afternoon."

Rugana was there, removing her leg armor. She was wearing a metallic scaled armor this time. It fell to the stone with a heavy clank, and Rugana herself slumped into a nearby chair with a sigh. Lin'qa rubbed the sleep from her eyes with a yawn. Her ass hurt from the spanking and now she was stiff from sleeping on the floor.

Rugana hummed softly to herself, craning her head back and putting her hand down her underwear. To Lin'qa's shock the big Orcess took her cock out without hesitation and started stroking it right in front of her. "W-what are you...!" she squeaked, blushing and looking away.

"Jerking off. I'm horny." Rugana grumbled, not looking at Lin'qa. After several more strokes, Lin'qa heard her stop. "Actually, you make a good point. What AM I doing? You should be sucking me off right now. Come over here and give Momma a nice sloppy blowjob, Kitty."

"What...! You can't be...!" Lin'qa stuttered, her heart racing.

"You can come over here and suck me off now and make me happy, or you can get your throat raped later and piss me off. And maybe then I make good on my promise to let my boys have a crack at your pretty mouth afterwards."

Lin'qa's stomach did a bit of a flip. Sucking Rugana's cock did seem like the logical choice here... keeping her in a good mood had worked out better for her than pissing her off had. Plus... she didn't find Rugana unattractive, really... under different circumstances... She looked over at her leash which was hanging loose now on the floor, and made up her mind. She felt her tail swishing, and wasn't sure if that meant anything.

"What's it gonna-" Rugana started to ask but Lin'qa started crawling forward, past the discarded armour. She rose to her knees between her Momma's thighs. Whatever she'd been doing this morning, she'd sweat hard. Even now, Lin'qa heard her panting softly. The smell hit her strong in the face, the smell of her cock and her body, and the realness of it made her realize that she had no actual idea what she was doing. She'd read about oral sex in books and texts, but she'd been far too shy to approach a boy back at home, and the girls she'd met had only been interested in her family's wealth.