The Warlord's Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin'qa took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and leaned forward, running her tongue aggressively along the underside, tasting the musky sweat and precum smeared across her emerald flesh. As it hardened, Lin'qa noticed the colour lightened, a faint pinkness spreading through it as the organ engorged with blood. The shaft of Rugana's cock was surprisingly soft and smooth, and as she ran her tongue up to the tip, she heard the Orcess groan happily.

"Your tongue is kinda rough Kitty... ahhh, that's nice..." She moaned, her hands gently resting on Lin'qa's head and stroking her hair encouragingly. "Cmon, don't keep Momma waiting..." As Lin'qa got to the tip of the orcish cock, the head poised to enter her mouth, Rugana thrust her hips forward, forcing the tip past her lips. The head of her cock pressed heavily onto Lin'qa's tongue and she tasted the salty, slightly earthy precum as it went past, and deeper into her mouth. She gagged a little and pulled back, but Rugana pushed back against her retreat, and she kept the crown in her mouth. She sat there for a second, catching her breath, and Rugana grunting impatiently made her realize that she wasn't really doing anything with her tongue anymore. She started to move her tongue and suck on the tip. It was big, it nearly filled her little mouth, so all she could do was wriggle her tongue along the underside, but if her moans were any indication, Rugana certainly seemed to appreciate her efforts.

Rugana started to grunt and gyrate her hips gently, rocking her cock in and out of Lin'qa's soft sucking lips. She lowered one hand to Lin'qa's and moved it up, placing it on her cock. "I don't have all day, little kitten. Make Momma cum all over that pretty little face, I gotta go." She grunted, as Lin'qa wrapped her hands around the silky hard flesh of the Orcess' cock and started to squeeze and stroke it. This, she did know how to do. She'd done it a lot herself. She worked her delicate fingers up and down the glistening green shaft, squeezing and stroking with a practiced and coordinated familiarity, and the response was immediate, Rugana growled softly, her hips jerking up. "Ugh. That's it... Yes..." Rugana hissed as she started to hump into Lin'qa's mouth, the rough sloppy thrusts making her drool run down the shaft of her cock in rivulets. Her powerful hands clamped down on the back of Lin'qa's head and neck, holding her in place as she started to piston her shaft into her mouth. She felt the subtle shift in Rugana's movements, the slight swelling of her cock, and the tightening of her heavy balls as the warlord started to cum.

Rugana growled savagely as her cock swelled and fired off a blast of semen into Lin'qa's sucking mouth with a huge amount of force. The first shot struck the roof of her mouth and went down her throat unexpectedly, making her gag. The second hit her right on the tongue, and her tastebuds were overwhelmed by the salty, thick cream covering them. With a suppressed cough, she pulled back off the orc's cock just in time for the next shot of her load to hit her in the left eye, and she tried to get out of the way of the rest of the torrential orc facial but Rugana held her in place, painting her face with her hot spunk, matting her hair and gluing one of her eyes shut. She coughed, semen spilling out of her mouth and dribbling down her chin, whining softly as she tried to get away from... this part of her first blowjob. Rugana came enough to get drunk off of, if it were vodka, and the big Orcess sighed happily as the distressed kitten between her legs was forced to sit there and get hosed down with her jizz.

"Ugh...Well I asked for a sloppy blowjob and I certainly got it. I like the way your little tongue feels, Kitty, but you didn't use it enough." Rugana sighed, looking down at Lin'qa with hooded eyes

"Piss off, that was my firs-" Lin'qa whined defensively, but Rugana was quick to grab the catgirl's head with one hand, and her cock with the other, and she stuffed the softening length back inside the warm, wet receptacle.

"And here I was hoping you were learning, Kitty. If you're going to be foul mouthed, Momma's happy to shove something equally foul into that little mouth of yours. What did you tell me? Piss off?" Rugana chuckled softly, and her grip on Lin'qa's face tightened. "Don't you fucking dare pull away or I'll beat you until you pass out."

Rugana's soft cock twitched and she felt a hot liquid forcefully spray onto her tongue. It was more cum, that was her first instinct, but as the salty acrid taste hit her, it was painfully obvious what it was. Rugana was pissing in her mouth. She tried to scream and pull away, in spite of the warning, but Rugana held her fast.

"Don't you fucking dare run from punishment, Kitty," Rugana hissed as the disgusting liquid waste filled her mouth, and for a brief moment of horror she feared she might have to swallow it or she'd start to drown, but before it got to that point, the stream slowed to a stop, leaving her with a sizable mouthful, but only a mouthful. "Keep your mouth shut. Don't spill any or you'll get much worse. You can either swallow it or wait for Nissa to take you to the washroom." Rugana instructed as she withdrew her soft, spent cock from Lin'qa's mouth. The little catgirl looked up at the Orcess, her brow furrowed, her face covered in cum and her mouth full of piss.

Rugana just grinned happily, and rose to her feet, grabbing Lin'qa's leash as she did. She clipped the leash back to the bedpost and dug a pair of pants out of a nearby dresser. She snickered at Lin'qa's expression as she went to leave the room. "Next time, you're going to watch your mouth, aren't you? Nod if you're going to be a good girl for me." Lin'qa nodded reluctantly, feeling the semen on her face cooling. I've got a few other things to take care of, I'll send Nissa by in an hour or so. See you tonight, Kitty. We'll work on your technique, and I'll have a full bladder this time if you decide to talk back again." The Chief closed the door behind her, and Lin'qa grumbled in frustration. Rugana's piss didn't taste great coming straight out of her cock, and pooled in her mouth, the experience of having it there wasn't exactly improving. With a sigh, she steeled her resolve, and swallowed, coughing and retching as she did, falling down onto all fours as her eyes watered.

"Jeez, Kitty, what happened to you?" Lin'qa looked up, Nissa was standing above her.

"W-What are you... Momma said you'd be here in like an hour..."

"Huh? She just yelled at me and told me to take you to the restroom and get you cleaned up as soon as I could. You must have misheard her, let's get going, I have other chores to do," She said as she unclipped Lin'qa's leash from the bedpost.

"Dammit..." she muttered with a sigh.