All Comments on 'The Watching Game Ch. 03'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
sassysuzazsassysuzazover 9 years ago
Delicious...

Your story had me wet and squirming. Thank you!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 9 years ago
Family history needed.

I hope you plan on giving the details on why the Mom and Daughter had the falling out. And if there is anything wrong with her son. Very good story, please continue.

bigmikey357bigmikey357over 9 years ago
Amazing

i like it that the tutorial was erotic informative and realistic all at once. Eagerly awaiting the next installment. Anticipation of the family secrets revealed is delicious but after everything that has already taken place we all want light shed on the reactions of all the players involved. Keep writing.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Interesting Story So Far

Your story is well titled. Jack's voyeurism of Amie in the barn; Amie's voyeurism of Donna with all her men; Jim's voyeurism of Donna with one of her men; the mother's voyeurism of Jim and Donna, then of Jack and Amie; and finally Amie's voyeurism of Jack and Donna. A whole lot of watching. And very well done.

And the unfolding of Jack's love for and with his baby sister being set against hints of family drama waiting to be revealed. And you must write more chapters to tell the full story. FYI, if Amie does get pregnant from all the unprotected sex with her brother before Donna's return home, please reveal why Donna reacted so strongly when Amie told her about fucking Jack.

One minor criticism: you have not warned the readers that you use grammar somewhat differently in your writing than standard American English. Case in point you referred to Amie, in the barn photos, as WAS STOOD in front of Jack.

However, I look forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series

Thanks for keeping up this awesome series. Amie and Jack sex scenes and dirty talk is hot, glad you brought Donna into the mix. Please do not wait another 2 years for the next chapter, this would be too cruel. Good job

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Donna

I loved the story until Donna. It made me lose respect for Amie totally. You could not have paid me a million dollars to fuck Donna. She probably had every disease in the book and was being treated for AIDS. 5 to a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs a continuation

This chapter too was mesmerizing with the splendid character depth and plot unfolding you keep your readers engrossed but you have left so many loops and blanks that are needed to be filled up I the next chapter if you consider writing

Regards DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love Digital camera tech

I could be interesting if Amie hit send on the camera as her orgasm hit her. The photos and videos could be sent to the server via Wifi for later viewing and then Donna can delete the photos from the camera being none the wiser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is Chapter 4?

Awwww, come on. So the evil Sister got her way........(And Amie got to watch), what's the deal with the make up with Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dumb , dumber, dumbest, or gutless all

;Way to destroy an interesting story

TheTunTheTunover 7 years ago
incect babies

I love ur work but I find you seem seem abit scared of incest babies. The chace for them to have any defects in a brother sister first gen mating is not much more then a none incest mating

Joe_RobertsJoe_Robertsabout 7 years ago
Next chapter please!

Good writing... good story. We need to find out if Amie will get pregnant, what is Donna's angle, and also what is the story with MOM!

Also, a little backstory on Jack, how he got his fame and money.... and how he lost it.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 5 years ago
Great story - not so great ending

Loved the build-up, but so many questions remain and so many threads left hanging if this is where it's supposed to end. Needs at least one more chapter to put some things together and tie up the loose ends.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
I don't get it!?!

All your stories have an ending good, bad, or whatever... but, an ending.

this is so unfinished it's off putting. I mean what the hell did mom do? where is Jim?

Is Amie pregnant? if, so will the baby be ok? Do they have a future? and so many more!!!!! I've not read all your stories but most of them and this is the first time I wished I never read the series. I mean you just stopped. (like I'm doing now)

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

Please don't leave us hanging like this. Is Amie & Jack having a baby? Will they stay together as a couple? Will Mum join in? Is Donnas baby ok? Does Donna enjoy her rother so much she leaves hubby and comes home? So much more to explore yet.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Loose ends

Ok story but way too many loose ends.

Finish the story properly.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

please please write more to this...i need to see a conclusion to the excellent two chapters. I must be honest, i do not like Donna. She is so condesending{sp} and after what she was involved in before, has absolutely no right telling Amie{or Jack for that matter} what to do and how to act .

I found this chapter poorer than the other two which again, were excellent.

Please finish......

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

Another good writing. But I'm with a few other people, there's so many loose ends that need ending.

LoneLycanLoneLycanalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter of a great series. I have to agree with the rest of the other comments, too many loose ends here that leave a huge itch for more. My only disappointment was Jack being portrayed as nothing more than a manipulated puppet after showing so much emotion in previous chapters.

P.S. This is the last story after reading all your works but hoping to read more in the future. Definitely coming back for my favorites.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Just added some delicious fruit to this awesome mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so stupid and warpped and doesn't even make sense. You take a guy who supposedly was worldly and successful and bright and make him like an imbecile to fit this story line of hillbillies. No consistancy at all....... way too many loose ends. The part about Donna coming back to steal him away dumber than a box of rocks. No intelligence in any shape or form utilized to write this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 stars with the bitch Donna on the scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute TRASH read. Trailer park trash

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great series until part 3...but the story is unfinished...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's some outstanding writing kin tis series, especially in chapter 1, but throughout at times. The intensive observation and description of detail with a poet's powerful use of language makes for some of the best actual writing on this cite, on any such cite. But there are a number of seeming inconsistencies and a few typos. They aren't massively significant. Probably, though like most men, Donna has got the better of you and you've bitten off a bit more than you can chew with her! The question is can you find a way to tie up all the else ends? If you can it will be extremely satisfying, like the sex between Jack and Amie. But if you can't it was still a damn good attempt with a huge amount to recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent fun. Good writing. Delicious fun. Little sisters are very dangerous when seeking big brothers full attention. Standing over your brother (lying on the carpet) in a short nighty with no panties and talking to your parents on the couch is very distracting but certainly stimulating for big brother. More please. I know its been a while but the story has much potential. If he shows his preference for little sister, big sister will never stop trying and little sister will be happy to let her so she can watch. And do clean up. Forever. What fun. A baby would be at slightly greater risk of problems (estimated 6% vs 5%) if they are brother and sister and first generation incest practitioners. Given the family kinks we already know, are they? Maybe second or third generation which becomes very problematic. Or maybe half brother and sister which is less dangerous. Please continue the stirring tale of "The Quest for Jack's mighty cock".

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, so much to find out yet. Is amie pregnant already? Does young James have a problem? Will mom want some of what amie is getting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, red hot. Still absolutely adore Cunt though. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES