All Comments on 'The Way Back Ch. 04'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
I am really getting into your story.....

While it seems a bit slow, I know that it is the only way you could tell this story properly. Looking forward to each new chapter and I appreciate your posting them in daily segments. I have my own ideas about who is behind his attempted murder but I think you will settle their hash fairly soon. Thank you for what you do.

wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 10 years ago

this is one great read. Enjoying the way you are dealing with his memory returning in bits and pieces. Suspect soon we will know why he was mugged and another attempt will be made.

Frankcheng123Frankcheng123over 10 years ago
Sometimes slow is GOOD

I like the slow buildup and letting the story unfold.. There are times for Short Stories, and times for the Long Stories. This is a nice story for when I have a rainy day by the fire and can read late .... at least until the next installment.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
your damaged superman

gets into bed with younger, beautiful women way too easily.

Still waiting for you to tell us it was Derek who hired the three guys i the red Toyota.

.

shangoshangoover 10 years ago
This Tale is way too slow and your "Hero" is a Pussy

He remembers that he's a Father, but has not yet seen his children? I'm done w/this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with the previous comment.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
An Excellent Novella

Which may become a novel.

I see that some of the crowd from LW are reading the story and calling the victim a Pussy, while asking to have all revealed as soon as possible. Did any of you read "War and Peace" or "Gone with the Wind" ?

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 10 years ago
boy do I hate people that nitpik

You have a great story going just ignore the stupid comments. It is your story and by god you should tell it the way you want to.

As for me I will give you all 5's. :) I love a good story teller and you certainly make the grade there.

Jim

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Love the Story

Like the fact that he is Finally moving on with his life. and trying to figure out what everyone's involvement was. Can't wait to read the Next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:-)

I've thought it was Derek all along.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoying it

some interesting developments, but the dialogue was a bit choppy at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, first time through...

Great story, this is my first chance to take the time to read it. I figure Derek is the culprit arranging for Allan's "murder" because he needed the money to prop up his ailing business; I think Derek planned on seducing Ann and taking over Allan's fortune. Having Allan introduce himself to Derek and Ann just might toss a monkey wrench into those plans, huh? Don't know who Allan will end up or if Ann had anything to do with the attempted murder - depends on whether or not Derek and Ann were having an affair before Allan was stomped. Still time and room for many twists - looking forward to it. Thanks! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another 5 stars

The progress from just meeting a new PA to platonic colleague to bed seemed almost sudden, including a craving for him after 10 years of psychologically disturbed abstinence? Well, it is Literotica and fiction.

I keep wondering why all the reticence about facing his former wife. But it helps build the angst/suspense.

You seem to have a natural talent for building individual characters

Good job

Paul in Oklahoma

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Better As It Goes.

Very well written and absorbing story. Going to the next chapter quickly.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A very engaging story that keeps getting better as it moves forward. Love the mystery that is building with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@shango - 'bye, mind your fingers in the door.

The author's using his time & creativity giving us this FOR FREE! Give over fuckin' moaning!

Thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Engrossing. The relationships though, seem vacuous and shallow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES