All Comments on 'The Way Things Are'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
litereader54litereader54almost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the honesty & insight into the writitngs of magmaman. I always enjoy reading magmaman's work.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE

of my coined phrase 'TRUE FICTION", TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Funny****

I have read the other one and they are both fun reads. Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Delightful

MGM is the best...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Good To Meet You, Debbie

Triple M has taught me and a lot of other guys that read him faithfully how to really love a woman and be loved by a woman who is free and open in spirit (that's you, of course)! It makes me and a lot of other old coots out here happy about "The Way Things Are" with you two.

D

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Your hubby talks about you in his stories with the same love you do about him. An insight you might enjoy about your touching other men: the closer you get to the edge without going beyond brings you back stronger in your love for your mate. The key is your firm confidence that you will never succumb, and your mate's trust in that confidence. I hope you keep writing, even risking telling us your own fantasies.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Boy am I envious !

Am I more jealous of MGM's yarn spinning skills or Danny ? So hard to tell. This story was short and sweet with a bit of tartness to ward off any saccharine tendencies . Full marks.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Another great story.

MMM or Debra or both have given us another great story. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS