All Comments on 'The Web Ch. 06'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
drak_forkbearddrak_forkbeardabout 13 years ago
I'm loving this series

Enough said i think in the subject!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Right Amoount

Just finished your work....... has just the right amount of all ingredients. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading other chapters of this story or others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
kevin

ugh.. it was good up till this kevin clown appeared... he's totally ruining the atmosphere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bummer

Why bring in kevin? Ruined all the dynamics of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They killed Kevin

So instead of making a story out of Cathys next "secret" kink it was used to tell how boringly perfect Brad is. Cathy probably just tested Brad with a red herring.

Don't get rid of Kelly it's Kevin who's the fifth wheel.

It was a good thing describing Cathy and Kelly as being doubles with their indistinguishable language. Adding Kevin gives us two couples of twins and exposed that their is only two dialogue voices. Even mom and pop sounds like the rest of the boys and girls.

Kevin were called Kurt once. Not that I care it's just confusing.

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

You’ve still got my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
heart-warming

Another chapter in this marvelous romance story, with great characters and an excellent plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Web Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Web Series Info