All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by CronustheTitan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F?

?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He's such an asshole that he doesn't care if he gets them pregnant?

Everything else was fine. But your stupid, careless, selfish, reckless lout who cared only for himself, ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
learn to use

Learn to use spell check and proof read the story; both things most authors aren't doing. Use and international English version as several are far differnet than accepted by the general world population. Take "flavour" becomes international version "flavor" others also need serious correction; especially ism's used only locally and unknown elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Paragraphs

Learn how to use them please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Will readers please stop demanding "International English"

by which I assume you mean Americanised English. This is, by its .com definition, a global site and you have no more right to ask that than the rest of us have to complain about US authors using their strange version of the language.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
When is Getting Pregnant the Guys

Problem? Neither of them should have been with Him. since hes their Friends Husband. But they chose to take a Chance and if By Taking the Chance they get Pregnant 1 can Blame Hubby.

Other can be a Single Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh boy!

They let the hillbillies use the internets at teh walmart. Again. Grow up a little my anonymous brethren. Just because the u.s. is starting on its way to socialist utopia does not mean it is the center of the damn universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cue the usual insults from the peanut gallery! LOL

nice story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brides mum

Rhonda was the brides mum,looked similar but older,mid forties.I am the uncle of the groom,i met Rhonda,single, she looked at her daughter,now modelling her dress and started to cry.i hope things go better for her,i tried to comfort her,saying im sure they will,Rhonda got changed to go out on her hens night,i went to leave when Rhonda asked would i stay for 5 minutes.She thanked me for staying,saying she still had her wedding dress would i like to see it,sure,i knew my wife would be out with rhonda,after about 10 minutes she came down,her wedding dress was tight, i told her it was great.She then saidhelp me with the zip it is stuck,i did and the dress dropped offf her,revealing her panties and nothing else.She turned,she said would you like to do what my husband did next,my cock hardening,she walked away,i followed,she got down on the bed,her hands to my pants,my cock springing out,she stroked and then put my cock in her mouth,sucking,my cock hardening.She pulled back,turned around on her knees and waited,her pussy slightly open.I pushedforward, my cock sliding into her,she sighed as i grabbed her hips and fucked up into her,my cock pushing in and out, her hand at her pussy until she tensed,i knew she orgasmed as my seed entered her, emptying myself into her wet pussy.I finaally pulled back,she turned and holding my cock kicked and sucked it clea.She looked at me and said see you at the wedding tomorrow.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 13 years ago
Good read

I liked your story. I'm usually not that into "Loving Wives", but the plot was good, your choice of words well-thought, mature, yet hot. Great build-up (and release hehe).

Yay for the British English!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 12 years ago
Perverted Cretins

Cronus, there are several perverted cretins commenting on this story; you ain't one of them! Gutless wonders who can only remain anonymous aren't worth even reading; God knows how they get their jollies. You could offset the "pregnancy" whingers, by having Richard whisper to Madelaine, "snip" (ie "I've had a vasectomy") and he can then go his hardest without any fear of getting the girl pregnant.

Good story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope she finds out and cuts it off

cheaters need to be punished and dumped. She should put a couple of drops of super glue in the hole of his penis when he sleeps. Then divorce his ass.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Sick Shit

What a wonderful thing, screwing a bride on her wedding day. Sick tale with sick people.

Damn

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
"DEAD-EYE DICK" THE UNSHEATHED BANDIT

in one portal and off to another, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Looks like he needs to divorce his sexless asshat wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mm young pussy

I fucked an 18 year old at my nieces wedding. Sh was dancing up a storm and basically making every cock there hard for her. As I was walking back from the bathroom, she stumbled by looking a little green. I offered to get some fresh air with her. In about ten minutes she seemed to be feeling better and began to come on to me. Me being a horny and healthy 52 year old man let her have her fun. Soon she pulled my cock out and said she wanted to "ride like a cowgirl." So we found a bench around back and she did indeed take a nice long ride. As I was leaving with my wife later, I saw her passed out at one of the tables . I would like to think I wore her out. Heheh

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 7 years ago
OK

I hope there is a second ch soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

There's no way the wedding went off without a hitch. A blind man could see she had just been fucked and when she got close, she smelled like sex. The Groom took one look, one sniff and the wedding was off and all hell broke loose. Poorly thought out drivel. N0 one is THAT stupid.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wedding

Whores at a wedding are like pigs at a picnic. Makes as much sense as this story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Awesome. The bride is a whore. I am fascinated by maladjusted individuals who post here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous