The Wedding Planner Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go away" Pam grunted as Tony slammed into. "You've been pushing me away for years so you can just wait for tomorrow."

Bobby grabbed a handful of her hair and snarled "whore" as he pushed his cock against her lips and Pam opened her mouth. After that things got very active as the five of them switched partners back and forth. The high point of the night for her was watching father, son and chauffer three holing the bride to be. Pam was a cum covered mess and needed to take a shower but Bobby said no.

"You aren't done yet. There is still the limo ride back to the hotel."

"I have my car here."

"We will arrange to get it moved out to Steven's Lake."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She helped a very nervous Pam adjust her veil and then she parted the curtain and looked out at the assemblage.

"Is he there" Pam asked, afraid that after the previous night he would have run off. "Oh please Fran, tell me he's there."

She turned to Pam and smiled and then said, "He is not only there sweetie, but he looks very anxious; like he is afraid that you might not show up. I don't think you have to worry about him treating you like a sister anymore. You have an entirely new problem now."

"What?"

"You have to decide how to handle daddy in law and the chauffer from now on."

"Fuck them."

"What?"

"I'll fuck them. Bobby didn't seem to mind when daddy and Tony took turns on me on the back seat as Bobby drove the limo. Thank you Fran. Thank you for everything."

The music started playing and Pam got ready to walk down the aisle. Just before she walked out of the room to take her father's arm she said:

"And by the way, tell your friend that I will share as long as she doesn't try to steal him from me."

"My friend?"

"The one Bobby snuck off with before we went to your place. I saw how she looked at him and I will share because God knows that after last night Bobby knows that he is going to have to."

"Good luck" she said to Pam as Pam left the room, took her father's arm and headed for the next part of her life."

To be continued.

12