All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 08'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 14 years ago
story over

Now we know Jake cheated. But since we know nothing else about him, who cares how he is hit by the revenge?

Adrianaloves2doitAdrianaloves2doitalmost 14 years ago
Who's the good guy here?

This is getting long and with nobody to like its just the same thing over and over...I'm getting anxious to find out why I'm spending so much time reading this series. I can't even imagine a way for Jake to be the good guy unless the evidence proves false somehow - or maybe rigged because he found out about Fran already and is setting up things knowing he's staying in hotels to which Fran has a connection...Who knows, Bob's stories are usually my favorites because he does come up with some really great twists.

Adrianaloves2doitAdrianaloves2doitalmost 14 years ago
Whoops!

Last comment wasn't supposed to be anonymous - (who's the good guy here?)

MikelGMikelGalmost 14 years ago
What about the husband

To much emphasis on the wife slut like behavior , almost none on the husband's " cheating", the revenge has no meaning to the readers other than just poorly written sex scenes and a thinly disguised boss who has set up her husband, where else could this go?

We get it. She is a slut, we get it, the company's boss uses wives to please customers, we get it, but in the real world, no corporation is going to jeopardize lawsuits, they would hire professionals, who have as much to lose as the company, not individual housewives on revenge trips, especially an employees wife. $$$$$$.

Even worse the pacing is snail like, alot of meaningless dialogue. I gave this a lot of rope hoping a twist would justify the slow pace, but come on, this chapter, and many others are a waste of time.

I like your body of work, but this one belongs in the " what was I thinking" category.

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
Redundant

Story is stuck on stroke tails. Time to move on and find out if this a story or not

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I see no purpose for this chapter

This chapter adds nothing to the story so I gave it a 2.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This is degenerating into a spiderweb mess of conflicting plot lines. There is no action, no plot advancement, and a frankly sillyt/stupid story line here.,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES