The Wedding Planner Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile her hand had been working on Steve's cock and it too began to stiffen. Steve pushed her hand away and then he moved between her legs. She automatically spread them and waited for his cock to enter her, but instead she felt his hot breath on her pussy. His hands went under her ass and he pulled her pussy to his mouth and treated it to a sensuous kiss. She was stunned! She had two loads of Roy's cum in her and the load that he had just given her and he was eating her pussy! The juices were flowing out of her as he licked and kissed her slit. His lips captured her clit and went to work on it and she screamed in delight as her body shook with an orgasm.

At that point Steve rolled her over and as her body still trembled from the force of her climax he pulled her up to her knees and as Roy positioned himself so her head was over his cock Steve pushed into her from behind. She was pushing her ass back at Steve and her head was bobbing up and down on Roy and he body was shaking with orgasms.

After several minutes Roy moaned that he was going to shoot and she clamped her lips tight around him and Roy sent a flood of hot cum into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed and kept on sucking until he went limp and fell out of her mouth. Steve was pounding hard into her and she was slamming her ass back at him when he too sent his load into her and triggered yet another climax.

As she lay between the two men relaxing and enjoying the feeling of sexual satisfaction Roy asked her if she could spend the night. She thought about it for a moment before saying no, that she needed to go home and get a little rest before she had to go to work in the morning.

"But I do have time for one more before I have to go."

"Dibs on pussy this time" Roy said and she laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As she drove home she thought back to when Steve had eaten her cum filled pussy and how intense her pleasure had been when he did it. She wanted to feel it again, only she wanted to feel it as she fed some other man's sperm to Jake. Would she ever be able to do that?

To be continued.

12