All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 09'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Please finish the beating soon....

...the mule died last week.

visualwillvisualwillalmost 14 years ago

...and it's starting to smell!

nyminusnyminusalmost 14 years ago
Hey just plain old rotten Bob

Your fans are trying to tell you something. I personally have read my last JPB peice of shit. I will not be kind. It was ok the first couple of stories but this is going wat beyong...You are just making a farce with Jake. No body id that stupid..

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Used up

Damn JPB, pretty soon the old gal is going to have to use some Dr Scholls callous remover or be resleeved. My 16 year old granddaughter gets to the point of her conversation faster than this and she is an excitable chatterbox.

This is worse than summer reruns. The horse has been dead for three chapters. Get to the point!

oddonexoddonexalmost 14 years ago
LET THEM COMPLAIN

JPB, you are writing the story. They are reading it. If they do not like the length or the story line, they can quit reading. I am sure there are those,like myself, who like the story. Continue on at your pace.

flswitchflswitchalmost 14 years ago
Why ...

are these sorry excuses for human beings still married?

Wonder_OneWonder_Onealmost 14 years ago
It's your story, take it where you want it to go!

Keep writing, I like most of your stories, especially the longer ones.

Thanks,

Walt

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 14 years ago
The Columbo Problem

Like the creators of Columbo did when they started with the tv series you have made the protagonist seem worse than the 'villan'. By hiding birth control methods the husband began to gain our sympathy and now she seems to be a selfish bitch who only cares about her viewpoint.

You have tried to ease this by 'establishing' in later chapters that jake is indeed cheating on his wife but we feel that this is justified and she's doing much worse anyway.

While I will agree that this is your story and you can write it anyway you want I would remind you that the reader has also inveted in the story and writing is itself designed for the reader and not the author.

So speaking as a reader I think the following is the end we want:

We want her to get hurt and Jake to emerge victorious with a loving family at the end while she is left with the consequences of her actions - people who only use her for their purposes.

I would also commend you for updating almost daily. I know that this is not an easy thing to do

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
The point of the story is....

to see just how long JPB can write the same thing, passage after passage, day after day and have us read it! :-)

Victoriangent: the point is that there is no point. :-) Just mindless fucking for no reason even though is real life one or the other would have had an STD 3 chapters ago. :-) Jake would be wondering why his dick catches fire whenever he pisses and Wifey-poo would have the Yeast Interaction From Hell at the very least! And with no birth control, the child comes out with 2 heads, no fingers, and half a leg.

But the readers seem to like mindless, direction less fucking so JPB gives them what they want. Good for JPB! :-)

shanaopshanaopalmost 14 years ago
Sickening

I read all JPB stories whether I agree with him or not, but I think he is a good writer. This one has gone way beyond his skills as a writer.

pogmapogmaalmost 14 years ago
Time to finish

JPB -- The first 2 or 3 chapters were good but the last 6 have gotten redundant. Time for him to figure it out and hopefully she'll find out the SCUBA girl is an old friend and that her boss's evidence is photo shop BS and she was set up. But however you decide to end please be merciful and do it soon.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
why the fuck are you Morons STILL reading this shit?

there are 5 more chapters of this crap to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES