All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 11'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 14 years ago
She's Not Wife Material

She did not want to be a wife and homemaker as she kept on birth-control. This implies she wants to maintian a secular career. This detail counters her statement to harvey. Please tell me that Jake has evidence of her with Harvey so he can sue the company.

Please, please, please let Jake end up on top.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Are you really going to complete it?

this makes me sick, this is your worst i read it all on SOL, please drop it, you are posting it here lik it is some great piece of work, (NO Spoiler), even if jake cheated on her she should not be doing so, who is she punishing? that is why woman like her, ends up alone in the end, grow old in curb, no one knows when she dies, her properties are left for public. Attitude like her, I would have left her years ago, or cheated on her without guilt, if cheats she has no one but her to blame, Suppose jake was not cheating, her first revenge cheating was without proof, no matters in the end she finds him really cheating, being positive if he is not cheating what could justify her actions, she is punishing no-one but herself, you are very versatile writer, sorry but this is your worst one, all i see in it is....." Oh...aaaahh....you so bigger....jake should not be first....what shold i do next.....oohhh...aaahhhh......who should be next......jake should not be first.....I should have someone's baby....not jake's.....that would punish him.....you biggers lover.....i am getting evennn......I am bigger slut......who should be next.....lest distry someone else;s marrige.....ohooohhhhh aaaahhhhh.....he looks good.....he must be having dick.....you are bigger cock......fuck me harder lover......oohhh....aaaahhhh......jake should not be first.....impregnate me ....punish jake......give me bastard......yeah....let some other child live without father......oooohhh.....aaahhh it does not matter....I am getting all dicks i want....who care about child.....only thing matters now is revenge.....oohhh ahhhhh......you are sooo ...big.......let him pay for bastard.......ooohhh ahhhh........I want ot make mess of lives of all peoples around me.....oooohhh aahhhhhhaaaa....jake must be home....let him have some sloppy....se..th...ahh i dont remeber......lets say it sloppyy...countless.....oooohhhhh ahhhhhaahhh....."

what is it? where is 15 part stry.....you could have told it all in one page story,,,,see like i did.. when did woman stop worrying about who the father of thier child should be?

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 14 years ago
wrap up

It is time to wrap it up. It is not even a good writing exercise. I just glance now to see if anything happens. This is not going anywhere.

Wrap it up.

nyminusnyminusalmost 14 years ago
I warned you..now you have to pay the consequences

THE CONSEQUENCE being: A lot of slowly built up fan base. Now you threw it all away..Judging from other mail you aren't batting any where in the majors.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 14 years ago
Sucks

Sorry, but this whole series pretty much sucks. What is the point. I believe in consequences, revenge, and on occasion reconciliation. But this series has no redeeming feature...sorry, but it really has been a total downer!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
THREEE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!!!!

yes the worst JPB story ever ... which says a lot soince most of his stuff suck moose cock....

still has 3 more chapters to go....

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too many chapters

They run together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES