All Comments on 'The Wedding Present'

by RightThere

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VixandraVixandraover 18 years ago
How...

How terribly erotic and sad all at the same time.

Beautiful in its tradgedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautifully rhythmic

The language and the pacing are just perfect. It is breathless, hot, disturbing, painful: the events, and the way you describe them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my god that's a turn on

You provided a wonderful setting, wonderful visual.......I am turned on by this story, thank you.

I love all of your stories..............thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hope it's a genre

Hot!

I read a similar story once on CleanSheets that was also great, but this one's better still.

Really well written.

(Great handle too.)

rhallrhallover 18 years ago
amazing

Very, very good. and that's an understatement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't usually go for...

...this sort of "Me strong, you do what I want" story, but this one is so beautifully written that I had to write and compliment you on it. Your English is well above average, adventurous and perfect; your plotting and organisation of your material cannot be faulted; the gradual fusion of the wishes of the two protagonists is masterly; and the story-line itself drags out an emotional response from the reader - this reader, at any rate. I am a retired University professor of Academic Writing, and of Literature, and after 40 years in the job, I know what I am talking about. I am now going straight to your author page in the hope that there is more of your work to read. Thank you for so much pleasure. Freddy.

Painful_CasanovaPainful_Casanovaover 12 years ago
Loved It

I loved the story, the plot was fantastic. Although I would've loved to see more of it. Still an awesome story.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was awesome ! Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
magic

This story if perfectly written, wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazingly provocative, rawly sexy but so sad.

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartover 7 years ago
It's time

It's time they meet again. Please reunite them for another encounter. It's time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous