All Comments on 'The Wedding Reception'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Funny story

Guy gets all caught up in the lust and has to pay a price. His wife is actually being very forgiving. He doesn't deserve it. So he has to set up a three way with a guy he has already been in a 3 way with. He knows the guy will have to go along. The worst is he's going to have to do cleanup duty. Big deal. The only question is this a one time payback?

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Good irony..

Not a great story, but a good read...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Got to agree

This one was just for fun, I have had a rough day in the middle of a rough week and I needed the chortle. Thanks!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Yeah funny but I'd rather read a story....

....about how jpb developed his love of creampies.I like to laugh REALLY hard.

DragonOfTheWestDragonOfTheWestalmost 14 years ago
Sad story of sad people

wish I never opened it...

MrSpermMrSpermalmost 14 years ago
cool

great story. needs a sequel, perhaps where tom and tammy get their just desserts!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Did not enjoy this.

Sorry, but unless this was some sort of satire, I really found this to be one of the author's weaker tales. The writing was not bad, but the story was so improbable and absurd that it did not compute. But if it was satire, then OK, but I guess I missed the joke(s).

GGinBhamGGinBhamalmost 14 years ago
I'm guessing

Bob's real name is Roberta.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Yawn, just another piss-wimp male character slime effort by the infamous JPB [perhaps that size 14 idiot is related to JPB?].

As usual, the last paragraph of a large percent of JPB's stories will summarize the humiliation or stupidity of the male character featured within. This stuff is as boring as all of MattM dogshit.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Typical JPB.

A great big ONE for this one.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 14 years ago
Thanks Bob

Another great story!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Never happen a young girl and an old man.

I gave it a 1

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Could Be A Lot Worse

The guy deserves a lot worse than what he is getting. He better hope she is happy after one time. He deserves the same as any cheating wife. The wife should take his money and kick him out. It would be a nice wedding present for his daughter. What an asshole.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
Payback

Well, he didn't have the first thought or apprehensive guilt feeling about jumping in so...you get what you ask for?

What caught my attention, Jean didn't run in, she watched, planned and - I think - used this as an opportunity to really get to sleeping around and - making hubby eat it!

So she's really a hot broad and hubby is now a beginner 'Cuck'!

Thanks JPB, never know what to expect from you but a 5...of course!

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Just say no.

If she wants to divorce you, you split 50/50 and move on. She has no proof of your infidelity but if you think it's necessary, set up and film her with Scott. You can edit yourself out and she certainly can't FORCE you to eat her cremepie. You already have two sperm depository's waiting for you and you couldn't have taken your marriage very seriously if you could pop two married women in the same day, on your daughter's wedding day no less. Take the divorce and move on.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Hey

Fair is fair. Either divorce or go along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
His was an easy decision

File for divorce. He let her get her own men, hid some cameras and got her on tape. After all she had given him plenty of notice she was going to cheat. So when the divorce came along, he had proof, she had none. He threatened to show her cheating to all her family and friends so in the end he got 65% of the assets in the divorce. So she tried to blackmail him and she lost. Too bad, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha - Tell her to find her own men.

And to gave a good time. Get a rental truck, load whatever you want and move out. Ask your boss for a transfer and move on, taking all the liquid assets with you. Then let her try to find you. So along slut. The double standard, does indeed, apply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would he do anything but laugh at her?

She can find her own men. And while she's our looking I'm thinking he's cleaning out the bank accounts, cancelling everything and moving out. She'd be lucky if she ever saw him again. I see him across the country, in a new house, with a new job and enjoying life. What's she gonna do? Punt? She'll learn not to make threats she can't back up.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
When you play, you pay.

It's only a question of how - how much and how long. Oh well.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago

Still love that cream pie eating fetish, don't you Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 STARS

Just Plain Bob gets an A plus for variety. Who can think up crazy, improbable scenarios better?

And the narrator starts off by telling us this is about the slut wife mother of the groom, when the slut is actually the narrator himself (plus several others).

Chuckles,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want some of what she's drinking!

She tells him she's going to cheat and throw it in his face. He tells her to knock herself out but that if she does, she's going to be divorced. Call her bluff. If she wants a divorce, so be it. She can't force him to move out of the house until the divorce is over and the Court splits everything 50/50. The house will need to be sold in the asset split. I think he does much better than she does. He's already got women lined up. Scott isn't coming after he tells Scott if he shows up he'll tell his girlfriend or wife. If his wife wants to risk her health by picking up strangers - more power to her. Just never touch her again. Who knows what diseases she'll pick up? She's toast. She just doesn't know it yet. Bad non-ending.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not as bad as some of Bob's work, but not good either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm surprised Bob took the strap on out of his ass long enough to spew this vomit.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
BOB PUT THE GOOSE AND GANDER TOUCHE ON THIS TAIL

I didnt realize Bobby has a sense of humor; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take the divorce

At least afterwards you’ll still have so type of respect.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"E'body wanna be all gangsta, 'til dey gotta do gangsta shit!"

.

Do the crime, do the time!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Don't worry; I'm sure Christ knows. 5*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Do you feel all icky after you jerk off to those drawing of Trump that are made tomake him look all buff and Alpha instead of the fat slobby Omega wimp that he is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His answer should have been "The divorce papers will be ready tomorrow".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...