The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers

"I meant I hope it's okay I came inside of you," I quickly replied.

"Oh yeah, I'm on the pill. It's fine. And you're a virgin so I know you're clean just like I am."

"Of course I am. Sorry I didn't last longer," I said.

"You did fine, baby. At least you knew when you were getting close. I've had guys not ready for it and come all over my clothes, which is a mess. But I'll also admit, when you talked about cumming all over me, it turned me on. I love that." Brenda had been slipping her shorts back on, and continued by explaining, "Don't want to start leaking and make a mess on the couch. Don't worry about cumming so quick, it was your fist time. But now you owe me an orgasm"

It was a good thing she had put her shorts on because Jenny came back into the room.

"You two still cuddling on the couch?" Jenny teased as she dropped back into the recliner. "All your cuddling is making me jealous."

"Not anymore," Brenda said as she tossed off the blanket and stood up. "My turn for the bathroom."

----------

We all began to take turns with the bathroom and preparing for bed. Mark pulled me aside at one point and asked if I minded sleeping in the living room. The plan had been for me to sleep on the floor of his room, but he apparently wanted to "leave his options" open in case Carly or one of the other girls wanted to hook up with him. I told him I didn't mind, though I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell that one of the girls would try slipping into his room in the middle of the night. Jenny and Sam decided to share Jenny's bed, and Carly and Brenda took Mandy's room. That left me alone in the living room, curled up on the biggest couch.

After a long day and an earth shattering orgasm, I fell asleep almost immediately. When I woke, it was still completely dark out and I couldn't tell how long I had been asleep. I was very thirsty, so after a quick trip to the bathroom I went into the kitchen for a glass of water. On my way back out, the door opened and I almost ran into Brenda in the darkness as she entered the kitchen.

Her arms fell around me softly, and we stared at each other in the darkness. Our faces were intimately inches apart, but all I could make out was the whites of her eyes. My free hand reached up and settled on the swell of her hip.

"I was hoping it was you down here," She whispered as we backed up into the dark kitchen, never letting go of each other.

"What are you doing awake?" I whispered back.

"Carly snores. Besides, you owe me an orgasm and I want to collect," she answered.

The heat of her body so close to mine and the sweet scent of her perfume were intoxicating. I leaned forward and brushed my soft lips against hers. It amazed me to think that I had already had sex with this gorgeous woman, and this was the first time I had gotten to kiss her. Her gentle lips returned my affection, and we were soon kissing softly in the darkness. I put the cup of water down, wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled Brenda's body into mine. I felt the soft swells of her firm breast press against my chest as I reached up to run my fingers through her silky red hair. I cupped her face with my hand and kissed my way eagerly down her neck. Brenda responded my gasping softly into my ear and grinding her eager crotch against my rapidly inflating cock. Brenda had a t-shirt and shorts on, but as my hand followed my kisses down from her throat and across her chest, I could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra. My hot mouth returned to suck on her neck as my hand gently cupped her left breast. I felt its weight in my palm as a nibbled on her ear, and also felt as her nipple hardened beneath my hand. I rolled that nipple gently between my fingers beneath the fabric of her shirt as I kissed my way down the center of her chest again.

My hands slid down to Brenda's hips, and in a swift movement I had lifted her and placed her on the little island in the middle of the kitchen. Brenda moved without protest, opening her legs as I lifted her shirt just slightly so that I could kiss her flat stomach and tease her belly button with my tongue. I grasped the waist band of her pants, and Brenda offered no protest as I slid her shorts down her legs. She was also not wearing anything under her shorts, and after I dropped her shorts on the floor, I ran my hands over her neatly trimmed pussy. I couldn't see her womanhood in the dark, but I could smell the very faint scent of her arousal. My fingers explored gently as they traced over her hot and full pussy lips. As I dipped into the opening of her sex, my fingers felt her wetness. She was practically leaking her arousal.

The next part I thought and hoped I would know how to do. I read a lot of sex stories and Penthouse letters and paid careful attention so I would have a general idea of what to do when I got my first real chance at pussy eating. And I did not disappoint.

I knelt down and my face slid between Brenda's open legs. In the darkness, my tongue found the folds of her sweet pussy. She had a distinctive taste to her womanhood, but it was very slight. I first licked up and down her soft pussy lips with the tip of my tongue a few times before she started shifting her hips trying to get more contact. I circled her clit with just the tip of my tongue, and she realized that I was teasing her. She whimpered softly in the dark. I responded by running the length of my rough, wet tongue against her sensitive bud and she squealed in delight before catching herself and remaining quiet. I slathered attention on her clit, licking it up and down, across, and rubbing circles around it with my tongue. Brenda made soft moaning noises and I could tell she was fighting to keep quiet. I lapped at her wet pussy lips with the length of my tongue before returning and flicking rapidly at her clit. After a couple of minutes of this routine, I closed my lips over her wet pussy and sucked her slit into my mouth. With her clit trapped between my soft lips, I rubbed at it furiously with my tongue.

Brenda's body stiffened. "Oh God," she whispered. "Don't stop. Please don't stop doing that." I continued to flick away at her clit as it remained sucked up into my hot mouth.

"Oh God, don't stop. Don't stop," She repeated. I kept slathering her clit with constant, gentle, rapid pressure. I could feel her body tense around me and her hand reached out to grasp the back of my head. She pulled me tighter against her wet lips as my tongue continued to wetly rub against her.

"Oh God," she moaned softly, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to...." Brenda gritted her teeth and growled as her body shook. She squealed again softly as I kept up the gentle flicking of my tongue against her clit. I felt my cock grow to full size in my shorts as I listened to her panting and watched her body soar through an orgasm.

Unlike the other girls I had been with, Brenda didn't ask me to stop. I kept her clit trapped between my lips and continued lapping at her sensitive nub as she drew in deep breaths and began to calm down. I had been amazed that I could get her to cum without even sticking a finger inside of her, but after a couple of minutes was beginning to wonder if I should ask if she wanted me to stop.

"Oooo, that," she whispered breathlessly. "Whatever you are doing, that feels so good. I could almost cum again already." I renewed my suckling and rubbing of her clit and she responded, "Oh Kevin, I want you to fuck me." she said, "Stick that big cock in me right now, I want you to fuck me."

Brenda actually pushed my face away from her as she slid off the counter top and and turned herself around. I stood up and my cock was so hard that it sprang out as I pulled it free through the bottom of my shorts. Brenda placed her hands on the counter and ground her firm, soft ass back against my hard member.

"Oh yeah, come on baby. Fuck me now," she whispered in encouragement.

I grasped the base of my cock and slid the fat head of it against her now dripping wet folds. When I felt the head of my dick line up against her hot opening, I thrust slowly into her. I felt the head of my cock squeezed again before it popped back into her hot, soft pussy. I again marvelled at the feeling of how wet and how hot it felt inside her tight pussy. I also marvelled that I had only fucked Brenda from behind. My hands grasped her hips and pulled her sexy body back onto me and I thrust the full length of my cock deep inside of her. I withdrew again almost to the tip, again revelling in the way her soft skin slid against the length of my hard cock as I moved inside her. I grabbed Brenda's hips again and pulled her back onto me as I fucked my pole deep into her.

We began to work up a slow rhythm of my cock sliding in and out of her as I felt the pleasure growing inside my groin. Sparks shot down to my toes as I felt her pussy open to accept me and wetly caress my member as it plunged inside of her. Soon Brenda was pushing back against me and whimpering softly every time I bottomed out deep within her.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned quietly, "Oh yeah, fuck me just like that."

I now had her hips firmly in my grasp and used my thumbs to press into the firm flesh of her ass as I fucked her. Although I had technically lost my virginity earlier that night, this was the first time I had truly had sex. I began plowing my cock in and out of her and I could feel the familiar tingle of an orgasm building. I was pumping my hard seven inched into her soft body, and began pounding her against the counter top. I slid one hand along her tight, smooth body, and cupped one of her full, firm breasts. Brenda arched her back as I fucked her, drilling my cock into her tight wetness over and over again.

The burning pleasure of orgasm built rapidly, and I warned Brenda while continuing to thrust inside of her. "I'm going to come, baby."

"Go ahead," she responded breathlessly. "Give me that cum, I'm so close."

I withdrew my hand from fondling her hardening nipple and again grasped her hips firmly with both hands. I took a few more hard strokes, feeling her pussy gripping and rubbing my hard cock, before I felt the tingle of impending orgasm begin to over take me. Then the kitchen door opened suddenly and the lights came on. Jenny strolled into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes, and Brenda and I both froze. I was so dangerously close to cumming and shooting my load that I almost couldn't stand it.

"I thought I heard something," Jenny said, yawning. Brenda still had her shirt on and so did I. We were positioned behind the little island in the kitchen, so Jenny couldn't see what we were doing. For a very quick second I thought we were going to get away with it and Jenny would never know. I dropped my hands from around Brenda's waist and quickly brought them to my sides. Jenny was still yawning with her eyes half closed when I made the fatal mistake of shifting my weight slightly forward, at the same instant that Brenda decided to try to pick her torso up off the counter and stand up.

I learned later that my movement had ground Brenda's sensitive clit against the edge of the counter top. She was on the very edge of an orgasm herself, and my body had pressed her naked crotch against the counter top. When she moved to stand up, Brenda's clit came into contact with the edge of the counter, with only the skin of her pussy lips between her clit and direct contact. When I shifted my weight, it caused Brenda's clit, beneath her wet skin, to rub against the counter top. It was like one last jolt of electricity shot out from her clit and radiated through her body. So close to orgasm, it was all she needed.

It all happened in the span of maybe four seconds. Jenny was mid yawn and Brenda cried out, "Ahhh.... nnnnno," softly as the orgasm overcame her. She was so aroused and the final sensation was so slight that the orgasm burned long and deep inside of her. She was half horrified of cumming in front of Jenny, half lost in the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She tried to bite down on the scream of pleasure erupting from her lips, but "unnngghhh" still escaped her. In the throes of orgasm, Brenda tried to lift off my cock to stop the delicious sensations from completely crippling her, and when she couldn't lift off she sank back against my crotch. That was the last bit of stimulus I needed to complete our exposure.

Her pussy rubbed just slightly against my throbbing cock, still trapped inside of her. Brenda moved maybe two inches up and two inches down, barely in control of her own body, but the sensation of her slippery wetness gliding against the length of my cock set off a fiery explosion of my own. It was like a sudden white light unleashed inside of me, my toes curled involuntarily.

"Oh my God," I said softly, without even realising it, as the first amazing burst of orgasm ripped through me. I felt my cock swell and shoot out my juices, the cum spewing inside of Brenda. I shot one hot load and then another, the pleasure boiling out of me and into Brenda's pussy, and my eyes closed involuntarily. Brenda again tried to lift herself off me, still numb with the joy of her own orgasm. My legs weakened slightly from cumming so hard, and I dropped a little. To both our surprises, my cock popped free, and I shot a thick, clearly visible rope of cum that sprayed up Brenda's back almost to her neck.

Jenny had frozen comically, mid yawn, when Brenda's "unnngghhh" and my "Oh my God," escaped our lips. She knew something strange was going on, but still didn't quite know what as my first spurt of cum landed on the back of Brenda's t-shirt. Then her beautiful green eyes fixed on my cock and watched as it clearly twitched and then shot another weak spurt of cum that splattered on Brenda's smooth, firm ass.

Since the kitchen light had come on, it had been the most momentous twenty seconds of my life.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING!" Jenny squealed, her eyes growing wide with alarm.

Brenda and I were still fighting off the pleasant post orgasm haze, but I was alert enough to whisper, "SHHHHH!" to Jenny.

"Don't shush me!" She whispered intently. "I come downstairs to get some water and find you two fucking in my kitchen." She paused for a second, still taking in the scene, before again accusing us. "You two were fucking!"

Brenda had collapsed face down on the counter top, and surprised me yet again by laughing quietly. "You're the rude one," she whispered slowly. "We were minding our own business having fun before you interrupted us at the most critical moment."

Jenny's green eyes looked at Brenda, then looked at me. She was clearly puzzled for a second, weighing what she had just seen. Then she suddenly burst into laughter too. "Well I hope you didn't get any cum on my kitchen, because that would be gross," Jenny whispered to me. I was surprised by how well she appeared to be taking it. "Can I get my glass of water now?" she asked with feigned indignity.

"Sure honey, do whatever you want," Brenda replied with a whisper. "It's your kitchen." Both girls laughed loudly again.

As Jenny walked into the kitchen and opened a cabinet to get out a glass, I couldn't decide if I should try to cover myself up or look casual or just run from the room. "I thought you were supposed to be a virgin," Jenny said to me, clearly looking at my exposed cock.

"Not anymore," Brenda laughed.

Jenny got her water and began to drink it, then returned her gaze to my penis as I remained frozen with indecision. "Well, that's a pretty big dick you got there," Jenny whispered. I moved my hands to cover myself, and both girls started laughing again.

"Don't worry silly," Brenda teased while reaching behind her for her pants, "Jenny won't tell anyone about this."

"For the right price, anyway," Jenny responded, with a final laugh, before walking with her glass of water out of the kitchen.

----------

After Jenny left, Brenda kissed me sweetly, pressing her soft lips against mine. She asked if she could sleep downstairs with me, since Carly snored, and we fell asleep in each others arms. I had never slept so intimately with someone before, our warm bodies curled around each other, and the sensations that kept waking me meant my night was far from restful. Brenda and I both woke up in the early hours of morning when we heard movement upstairs. Brenda looked around the dark living room, gave me one soft, sweet kiss, and then threw off the blankets and ran back to her room.

I slept another hour before I was woken for breakfast, which was very awkward. The six of us sat around the table eyeing each other. I could feel my face flushing with embarrassment every time I made eye contact with Jenny, but she just giggled and smiled mischievously every time she looked at me. I tried not to look at Brenda too much, but every time I looked into her blue eyes it was like I could feel the desire and lust there. I wasn't sure if the desire was mine or hers, but it was undeniable. It was only towards the end of breakfast that I realized Brenda kept making furtive glances at Carly.

The girls decided they wanted to go shopping in the morning and spend the afternoon by the pool. Mark and I, as was typical for our lazy youth, decided we were just going to stay home and watch tv.

----------

Sometime that afternoon, the girls returned and dropped their shopping bags upstairs. Ten minutes later, they were bounding down the stairs and heading for the pool. Matt found an excuse to head over to the kitchen, probably to ogle the girls out the kitchen window. Surprisingly, Brenda slipped quietly back in the sliding door and found me standing in the living room. She was wearing a skimpy green bikini that set off her fiery red hair and also showed me ample acreage on her beautiful body. Brenda's full B cups bounced softly with just the triangles of fabric concealing her pink nipples. I was hard in an instant.

She slipped over to me, wrapped an arm gently around my neck, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I was very aware of her soft, creamy skin pressing against my body. I was so hard that she had to have felt my engorged cock pressing into her stomach.

"Good news and bad news lover," she said to me, staring at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "Jenny said she'll keep our secret as long as we let her watch us fuck tonight. And we have to put on a good show." One more soft kiss and Brenda slipped back out the sliding door, leaving me completely bewildered as usual.

We're going to fuck again? That was my first thought, rapidly followed by, Jenny wants to watch? Brenda called me her lover? She's going to let me have sex again? Matt walked back into the kitchen, snapping me out of my daze.

"They are pretty hot looking, aren't they," He said with a big smile, mistaking the reason for my dazed look.

spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers
12