The West Woods: Wild & Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, Kimberly once again swallowed his cock. Sucking on it with youthful vigor, her mouth constantly twisting and turning, she soon had the king whimpering like a little schoolboy begging his mommy for a cookie.

"Please honey, don't stop," he voiced loudly as a tremendous orgasm was now threatening to make its presence known. "Please make you daddy come."

Up and down her mouth flew as she dropped her hand to jiggle his testicles once more like she knew he liked. After about three more bobs up and down Kimberly heard him grunt softly before her mouth was filled with her daddy's hot cum. Not knowing what else to do with it she simply swallowed it before raising up.

Looking at him sweetly, she hooked one finger in her mouth as she tilted her head seductively. "Did I do it right, Daddy," she whispered to him.

Reaching up, he touched the side of her pretty face. "You did it perfect baby. Now come snuggle next to your king as he is tired and wants to take a short nap."

"You are not ready to..." Her voice trailed off as she simply could not finish the thought.

The king, knowing what she was thinking, quickly reassured her. "No, no, no baby. I am not ready. I still feel the poison won't take me until first light and look..." He pointed across the room toward the cabin's only window. "It's still full dark outside."

"OK," she said while slipping under the blanket with him. "Should I pamper you some more."

"Hmm not quite yet. Let me take a short nap... maybe I could suckle on your boobies though as I think that would provide me some measure of comfort as I rest."

"Of course, you can suckle on your little girl's boobies, Daddy," she softly stated to him as she maneuvered herself so to position his handsome face against her chest.

The king closed his eyes before opening his mouth wide. Latching onto one of those beautifully large areolas of hers the king began to suckle on it joyfully as they both slipped into a quiet slumber.

Sometime later the king awoke with a start. He had a tremendous and overpowering case of morning wood which was both good and bad. Good because it meant he would be able to commit the final forbidden act with his daughter like he so urgently wanted but bad because it meant it was near morning and he was maybe mere minutes away from death.

Unfortunately, being so near death meant he lacked the necessary energy to properly make love to his daughter without a whole lot of help from her.

"Honey, wake up," he whispered in her ear while gently shaking her.

"Yes, Daddy," Kimberly replied sleepily.

"It's almost morning and I was wondering if you could give me one last present of sorts before I pass."

"Of course, Daddy. Anything. What do you want me to give you?"

"First some kisses and then something deeper and more meaningful."

"Like my virginity, Daddy. I sense you wanna make love to your little girl."

"I do," he whispered as their lips came together.

They exchanged a long series of unhurried kisses as his hands fondled her breasts before slipping down between her legs.

He stroked her down there a few times before slipping one finger up and inside of her growing wetness. Kimberly let out a small hiss as she felt her tight little virgin pussy being invaded for the first time.

The king carefully worked his daughter up into an excited state of affairs with his soft kisses and gentle probing of her nether regions before using the last of his strength to lift her up and onto his midsection. While sitting nimbly on top of him, Kimberly could feel his hardness poking at her as she rose up.

"Use your hand baby to put it inside of you. Be careful, as it might hurt just a little until you get used to my size though."

"OK, Daddy," she whispered as she reached behind her and found his erection. She carefully guided it to the very edge of her pussy as she rose up a bit more as a prelude to sinking slowly down allowing his manhood to push up and inside of her.

"Hmm, that... feels... yeah..." Kimberly faintly articulated as she was overcome with a wonderful mix of both pain and pleasure.

The king rocked his body gently once or twice upwards causing his daughter to moan louder before he lost all his strength. "You have to do the rest baby."

She started slowly, bouncing up and down on his cock while adjusting her body and her mind to having a man inside of her for the first time. Soon, with the help of the elves potion still inside of her Kimberly began to lose any and all inhibitions she might have possessed in regards to making love for the first time.

Lustful intentions now replaced all other concerns as Kimberly began to ride her daddy's large cock with greater urgency. Watching his lovely daughter and those beautiful big tits of hers bouncing up and down as she rode his cock did something to the king, giving him one last burst of energy.

Gripping her by the hips, he slammed his cock harder upwards into the princess making her shudder. "Oh daddy... that's it... fuck your little girl. Show me how hard you can fuck me."

The formerly pristine and chaste princess had no idea where the words she just uttered came from as they simply just poured out of her but the effect on her daddy, the king, was like that of a lightning bolt making the simple burst of energy he was feeling blossom into something a bit more serious.

Just as before when the king lost control and attacked her tits with his hungry mouth, the princess found her world suddenly tipped upside down. One minute her eyes was shut as she bounced happily up and down on her king, but no sooner had she uttered those naughty words, "fuck your little girl" followed by the more serious, "show me how hard you can fuck me" than she found herself forcefully being flipped onto her hands and knees.

The king was behind her, breathing heavily, as Kimberly glanced backwards. His cock looked like a tremendously large and long spear pointed directly at her. The look on his face was one of utter debauchery as he drove his hips forward impaling his little girl on his hard seven inches.

Kimberly let out a sharp gasp as he entered her with, once again, the feeling of pain and pleasure washing over her. Knowing what her king wanted, what her daddy needed, Kimberly ignored the pain as she happily urged him on. "OH GOD DADDY FUCK ME HARDER... I... I NEED IT SO BAD."

The king, urged on still by the potent elves potion, wantonly slammed his cock into her over and over again while ignoring any sense of fatherly decorum toward his innocent young daughter.

He had one overriding need, one that trumped all others, and that was to shoot a tremendous load of cum inside his baby girl. With this in mind, urged on by her words and wicked moaning, the king rushed headlong toward his pending orgasm.

Closing his eyes, he urged himself on toward the finish line. It only took several more deep and hard thrusts before his pending orgasm came rushing home. Letting out a deep animal like grunt, the king drove his cock deeper and harder into the princess one last time before collapsing against her.

As he laid there panting still, the princess cuddled up next to him. "You planted your seed inside of me, Daddy."

"I did baby... I hope... I mean do you..." He was finding the exact words he needed to speak difficult.

His energy was waning as the first rays of a new day began to break over the cabin. Death was near, knocking on the door now.

Kimberly finished for him. "No I don't mind Daddy. I would be proud to bear your child... remember that. Concentrate on that."

"But to do so, Kimberly... if that be your fate you must escape these woods. Listen carefully before I become too tired to talk. In the bag where you got the gifts is a map. It will guide you out of these woods, but you must leave soon as it's a long journey and you mustn't be caught here as the sun begins to set. Find the map, go now."

"But Daddy, you are still alive and I don't want to leave you yet."

"Nonsense. You go now. Remember what you carry honey. My seed."

"Yes, but..." Her voice trailed off. He was right. She needed to go now while the day was young still.

Sadly, they said their goodbyes after Kimberly gathered everything she would need for her journey out of these wicked woods.

The king watched as his daughter slipped out the door, pausing one last time, she turned and said, "I love you Daddy and will be the best mother to your child ever."

"I love you too Kimberly and I know you will. Now go... make haste and arrive home safely."

A single tear escaped from the proud king as he watched her turn and leave.

Sighing, the king closed his eyes briefly to await his pending death before deciding if he was to expire let it be in the first rays of a new day's sunlight. It took a tremendous effort but the king managed to rise to his feet and stagger outside where he collapsed in a heap just outside the cabin.

King John the Brave, laid there under a glorious morning sun in a soft bed of grass still damp with the morning dew, looking around at the woods and its innate beauty for what he was sure would be one last time before his eyes became heavy.

He was just about to close them when he spied some movement in the grass to his left. Raising his head up, he peered around searching for the source of the movement.

He caught flash of pure black slithering through the wet grass toward him.

"A snake... just grand," he managed to muttered to himself as the snake raised up in preparation of issuing what normally would be a lethal strike.

Before closing his eyes for what he was sure would be the last time, the king just had time to notice the snake possessed a large interlocking M and D emblazed in pure white on its black underbelly.

He felt the sharp fangs of the snake sink into his lower leg and then... it was like falling into a deep dark hole.

The princess, following the map, hurried down one path and then another before finally, around midafternoon, she emerged from the woods. Sighing, she struck off for home.

Her adventure, contrary to what she might have thought at the moment, was not at an end, but instead, was just beginning.