All Comments on 'The White Hunter'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get a

The author needs to get a brain as the pasta being used isn't working. Roughly 70-80% of all sentences contain "word -- word," "word - word," or "word ... word," this indicates a lack of education in the basics of good writing. Also makes it appear as the author's mind had no idea or clue how to proceed making this a mind crutch while stuck with no thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is There Anybody in This Story?

With an IQ above their shoe size? Sure doesn't seem so. Not one of this authors best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Decent story

Reasonably good story, but you might have had more drama in it. The wife was really ho hum with the hunter and his assistant on the night the husband watched. Clearly she was not use to people seeing her fucking, or with cum running down her leg, It was an opportunity for you to tell us about the shock and awe, embarrassment, on her part, have her at least look and marvel at Shaka's cock. You know, tell us what she was thinking. Plus you gloss over the confession, more drama unspoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hi Lynn

I love your writing style and imagination. This is a fun read while not being as good as most of your stories. Keep up the good work.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Fun little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuck Alert?

I guess the short description did give a cuck alert. But you did not describe why hubby accepted the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too much reasoning. . .

Lynn,

Not your best story by far. Everything happened at arms length and didn't connect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when your an idiot

i guess your characters will be idiots too this you have achieved. I see britease has joined the sicko ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was a good story until the end.

He didn't get off watching his wife fuck the guide and he allowed her to fuck him because it would amorilate his culpability if and when his affair is discovered. But the ending? Lame.

diagonesdiagonesover 10 years ago

A rousing good romp of a story. Funny and refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid at best

Worthless at worst

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Well, you left a lot out! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good luck enjoying this man haters stories unless you are a super cuck. But those guys aren't really human any way!

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
good read

interesting take on the relationship betwwen long-time friends. Wonder what Ashley's POV would be. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh please, spare me

This story is about as interesting as closely examining the gravel on my driveway.

Ho hum yawn.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Missed a twist!

Well, I kept waiting for the official safari photograph to be processed and sent to the couple (with surface shipping, maybe a month after their return home!) And there was Shaka, grinning in the photo, right beside the grinning Frank!

The 2-couple follow-up safari promises to explore Deepest, Darkest Africa! Why bother getting tired, lugging those heavy rifles around? Or, maybe, just send the wives! Then get the safari picture back with Frank and ALL the Zulu bearers, grinning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Bad

Not the best that you have done by a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shite queer cucks

No self respect man would put up with this shit u know wat they do in countries where sluts cheat.,stone them and in 1 country they cut the clit out, but I have a better one pour acid in her disease pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
was good

Always good to read a story of yours been a long time since you have wrote one could have been better but this was worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awful

Unlike most of your stories, this one was atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A fun read

This was a creative, well crafted story.

Thank you

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Well Written

Smooth story, without a climax.. Amusing though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, what a sad sham of a marriage.

Ashley has my sympathy, being cucked by his supposed friend and having his wife pimped out like a common slut to anyone that comes along. Maybe this white hunter needs a bullet in the back of his head to really end the story.

kelchakelchaover 10 years ago
Makes Sense

Less threat if your wife fucks your married friend.

Did not like this story, but the writing was worth a four.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
More Africa Please !

I really get peeved stories that use the dark continent as a setting but make the barest, most cursory use of it's terrible beauty in favor of whatever agenda/ fetish the author is foisting on the reader.

It's akin to paying to see a movie enticed by commercial featuring your favorite actor ... say George Clooney only to discover GC is only doing an extended cameo & you're actually watching a Pauley Shore vehicle. I've evaluated your last few stories at full marks.

To be honest, the writing wasn't horrible but definitely repetitive. Giving the Africa it's due as a locale would have put a fresh spin on your borderline rehashed themes of male buffoonery and twitdom. Maybe next time- lots of full length National Geographic features on YouTube. Hint, hint.

I can deal with male bashing, which is not entirely ungrounded. But *** for shortchanging African veldt. Ernest would understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical trash story from this sicko author.

Incapable of writing a good tale. Always to humiliate men.

12Pooky1212Pooky12over 10 years ago
Hunters

Hi Lynn,

I also read the comments and they gave you a bit of a beating. I don't think they're right because it seems to me that there are too many people here who have the impression that those of us who write are trying to write classical literature. Knowing that that's not what it is is what makes it enjoyable for me. Simply reading the story for what it is and for what it is it turns me on! I get a hard on, jerk off, and by the end of the story I'm squirting cum on my belly. And for that reason, I love your story!

And I look forward to the next one!

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Liked it - Fun read

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
No attractive or even interesting characters in this one

I will admit L writes dialogue well. Sure wouldn't want anybody from this story as a neighbor or a friend.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
One Note Sally

What a waste of writing talent, telling the same story over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not your best work, I have seen you do much better.

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pathologically sick

dead women tell no lies, she would not have so easily been a slut in the bush if she didn't have prior practice.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Fun Story***

Thanks for something different. Good read. thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lynn.....love historical contexted stoties

Lynn... you did a nice job on this.....ur such a sexy mind..... wanna hear ur own sexy stories.....thanks

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
The great outdoors

Blue sky, fresh air and fresh pussy, this hunter has got it made. Liked the story 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoyed your new story. Hope they enjoy their second trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry

but this is a total croc of a story.

in any other universe Frank would have had his bean blasted into a million bits of bone, blood, and brains.

eightytuneseightytunesover 10 years ago
D U M B

Nothing note-worthy about his "TAIL".

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Another winner!

Your imagination is incredible! Loved this story...thanks again!

No doubt there will be a sequel....

racingdonracingdonover 10 years ago
Short but great

Short story but very hot. Would love to hear about the next hunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As usual, very hot.

Loved it...your stories get hotter each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I like this story. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverover 10 years ago
Enjoyed!

I enjoyed your story and look forward to the follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

You write very well. Another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars (****)

A well written story. Reads easily. It is a mainstream story. I enjoyed it because it was funny. It's humor is of the kind you find in stage plays and quite a few European movies (of late, more and more American ones too): the topic is serious but the humor deconstructs layers of pretence or accepted order of things.

i am a wonnabe voyeur husband (whose wife does not belive in the open marriage thing). Knowing you, the scene when he sees his wife fucked by the white hunter could have been more erotic. But then you had another idea & none of the characters is alive without you.

i remain you fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4+

:)

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Close

It was consensual and funny so it was somehow an enjoyable read. If the husband had gotten off on watching the rutting then this would have been just another pathetic cuck story. It was refreshing for the cheating husband to think of his wife's bagging the "Great White" as her vacation reward.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Shaka

Women that rut with guys like Frank and Shaka UNPROTECTED are hunting for deadly trophies. These guys bag women from all over the world and are collecting whatever STDs the world has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are one sick disguesting ugly little man.

Go fuck yourself pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lynn likes to explore the deepest layers of human psyche and some very strange relationships where everybody has a secret

However in small social groups ( say, a country club, a mining community, a big contruction site) it all happens but not always & not to everybody.

I would not divorce my wife if she fucked the white hunter &/or Shaka. What happens in Africa stays in Africa. A woman's life is harder than a man's one. They need some fun too.

People either hate LynnGKS or love her (him).

I love reading her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

Another steaming pile of dung from the cow herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
0 stars

Wortless writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with two anons: 03/29/14 "4 stars" & 10/02/15 "Lynn likes to explore..."

I liked this story & gave it a 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.25/5.0 = 85% = A]

The part of this story to jack off to is when the safari party spends first night in tents.

The rest was said in the two aforementioned comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Cuck s*@t

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lacked sizzle.

Okay started out good not great and went downhill from there. By the end it was almost boring.

Not talking about the morality part. It just seemed so businesslike and left me feeling sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Honestly, I'd rather get a colonoscopy with a rusty fork than read any more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh....

....hard to read and stay interested. To repetitive and saying the same things over and over. The characters seemed really simple and stupid. Then you have "guys" named ashley, and bunny thrown into the mix. 2 star.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
POS

Absolute POS story.written by a POS author. Damned cuckold crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash, don't bother writing anymore.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I do hope someone slide a dresser across that closet door you hide behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous