The White Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed. I don't think I could fuck another man's wife while her husband was watching, I thought. We lay quietly for a few minutes before I spoke.

"Ashley knows I'm fuckin you regular doesn't he," I asked. It was an old subject that we talked about from time to time. Talking about it made me feel less guilty about fuckin my best friend's wife.

"Of course he knows," Lois responded. "He's known for years. That's why he never comes home early on Tuesday or Friday afternoons."

I remembered walking out of the office earlier and smiling at Ashley as I left. He smiled back. It was a submissive smile and I thought at the time that the poor bastard knows I'm on my way to his house to fuck his wife.

"Now's a good time to catch up on these things. I got a little behind while you were gone," he had said as he picked up a tall stack of foreign tax papers of various clients. He was a wizard at those complicated laws about which I knew absolutely nothing.

"Do you still fuck him at all?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"We almost never fuck," Lois said and then chuckled as she added, "Ashley wakes up several mornings each week with his little pecker as hard as a rock. He's playing with it and I reach over and tickle his balls while he pounds that little thing like a high school kid. I whisper in his ear and tell him I love him. After a few minutes he grunts and pumps some juice on his belly."

"Then he embraces me and tells me how much he loves me and how sorry he is that he can't give me what I need. He doesn't exactly say ... you know ... that ... you know ... it's okay for me to get what I need from you but that's what he means when he says he wants me to be happy. It's kinda like his permission. He always says it the same sweet way -- almost as though he wants to reassure me so I won't feel guilty about fucking you. Ashley is a real gentleman and he loves me very much."

"But you're not fucking him?" I asked. "What about his balls?"

"We don't fuck any more but with all that masturbating his balls never get filled up. He knows I'm fucking you of course! He's known for years. Every Tuesday and Friday night he drinks a toast to 'our happy marriage.' He knows that the grin on my face every Tuesday and Friday when he gets home from work means I have a satisfied pelvis. He loves me and he doesn't want me frustrated needing the sex he can't give me."

She'd told me all this before of course, but I liked to hear it from time to time because it made me feel a lot less guilty knowing Ashley wanted me to fuck her.

"What about the white hunter?" I asked, curious. "You told Ashley about him of course."

"Of course I told him. He didn't say it directly but he was afraid that me fuckin that white hunter would make you jealous. You two have such a good partnership. He does the foreign tax stuff and you keep his wife's pelvis happy. You can't do foreign taxes and he can't satisfy his wife. He's very happy with that deal and doesn't want to change it."

"He wants us to keep on fuckin?" I asked.

"Yes he does," Lois said firmly, reaching down and playfully stroking my peter.

"He's never even hinted to me about it," I said.

"Of course not -- he has SOME pride left," Lois said. "Don't you EVER say anything to him about us. How do you think that poor bastard felt watching you leave the office this afternoon knowing you were gonna fuck his wife in his own bed all afternoon. He saw the grin on your face when you left and he'll see a satisfied grin on mine when he gets home at his regular time - never early on Tuesday or Friday and I'm all freshly showered and perfumed and he knows I got a tampax in my pussy soaking up the juice -- YOUR JUICE YOU BASTARD - so it won't run down my leg"

"You couldn't take YOUR wife getting fucked like that," Lois continued. "I don't know how he takes it twice a week every week for twenty-two years. He just keeps doing the foreign tax stuff you can't do while you're over here fuckin his wife because he can't bring her off -- it's a perfect partnership! He eats a lot of pussy but I never feed it to him Tuesday or Friday night. It's one thing to cheat on your husband but something else again to feed him freshly fucked pussy after your boyfriend's finished with it."

"Did Ashley watch you fuck that white hunter?"

Lois chuckled, "No way! He can't deal with that sort of thing. He just popped a couple of extra shots of Scotch whisky and went to sleep -- passed out would be a better description. I mean Ashley didn't peep through the canvas like a pervert."

Like a pervert! Shit! The bitch! Then I thought about it and I guess she's right. I DID watch my wife get fucked like a pervert. But I didn't play with my peter while I watched. Change the subject my brain shouted!

"But Ashley knows I'm fuckin your brains out twice a week!"

Lois looked sad and said softly, "That's different. Somehow he sees that as a pleasure he owes me because he can't give it to me himself. He loves me and he sees that as proof of his love. It's what he tells himself I guess to make it seem okay. That's the way he talks about it when he tells me it's okay for me to be 'happy' -- and by 'happy' he means a satisfied pelvis from getting properly fucked regular."

I started to say something but Lois held up her hands and said, "I know, I know! For you I'm just a piece of ass. But for Ashley it's a sacrifice to insure my happiness. You're an important part of my marriage whether you like it or not -- that's the way Ashley sees it. He doesn't want to lose you."

"Let's hope he keeps seeing it that way," I said with a chuckle. "It's quality pussy and with your husband's blessing I'll keep on enjoying it twice a week."

Then I rolled on top of her as she spread her legs and I fucked her third time before I left. It was a fun afternoon -- just like always.

A month went by. Then another. Things settled down to normal. I was fucking each gal twice a week and Lois said Ashley was masturbating regularly. All four of us were sexually satisfied. Then one Wednesday night at the club after dinner sipping Drambuie I got a real surprise.

"Lois and I have been talking," said Trish.

"About what?" Ashley asked.

"About another big game hunt," Trish responded. "Both you guys keep talking about how much fun you had."

I started thinking about the fun our wives had had. Then the idea popped into my head so fast I couldn't think straight -- why don't the four of us go together? It was so funny at first that unlike a possible business arrangement I failed to think it through carefully before I let it out.

I kept thinking, let those two horny broads try to sort out who gets to fuck the white hunter and I almost laughed out loud. Then I remembered Frank getting out of the lake and I saw those huge testicles swinging gently as he walked. Maybe that well-hung bastard COULD do 'em both! Now THAT would be fun to watch! My last thought before running my mouth was how hard these broads would work that poor bastard.

"Why don't we make it a double hunt," I said. "That white hunter can guide us both Ashley. We can get the office covered and it would be fun for both couples to go together. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea," Ashley responded. "What do you girls think?"

Both of them burst out giggling and clapped their hands in delight.

Lois grinned and slowly said, "Of course it'll be a lot of extra work for Frank. I mean really a LOT of extra work, but he has Shaka to ... you know ... to help him out."

Then she let out a very sexy laugh. It was only when she said it that I realized the downside of the arrangement I'd set myself up for. Frank had Shaka to help him out! I looked at Lois and saw her eyes sparkling. She winked at me and I saw her lips silently mouth the words, "Dark meat."

Then she whispered to Trish and they both burst out giggling and nodding their heads. I knew immediately what these two horny broads had decided to do -- a four-way! They'd have their fun while Ashley lay exhausted - passed out - and I peeped through the canvas like a pervert watching my mistress and my wife fight over a big, uncircumcised, black one.

12