All Comments on 'The Widow Henderson'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eloquence vs Elegance

A nice story.

Just one tiny nit-pick. On page 1 Is "mature eloquence". I think blaster meant "mature elegance".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I can't to see whats ahead for Brad & Abby.

FLriderFLriderover 10 years ago

Good story. Shoot, I'd love to be in Bradley's shoes. I know you said it is a work of fiction, but I hope there was something, or someone in your life that spurred this story.

litereader54litereader54over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Its so refreshing to read something this good on LitE. So many of the stories are very poorly written. This one is great. It doesn't hurt that the subject matter is near to my heart either. Real people, real emotions, real needs. Thank you blaster. A follow-up story or two would be great. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site !!!! You certainly laid out the scene very well, brought the story along and then reached an intimacy between them that was fantastic............. the sexual events shared between them was done so well; arousing, hot, wanting and brought out all the right details at the right time. It made the reader feel they were there and felt the sexual energy ! Thank you.

Now we need more chapters to detail how their adventure starts and how they share their new found life together !! Of course, the sex only gets better and more daring !!

blaster666blaster666over 10 years agoAuthor
elegance

Anon: Yes I did mean to say elegance. Thank you for pointing that out. I will try to do a better job of proof-reading, and my apologies for any mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was an excellent story, very sensuous and sex positive. And the chemistry between Bradley and Abby was very natural. The only negatives were little inconsistencies, such as 'eloquence' being used when 'elegance' was intended, and how Abby eyes change from green at the start of the story, to brown at the end. However, these small flaws don't detract from the quality of your writing, and can be corrected in the future with more rigorous proofreading. I look forward to reading more stories from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought it was great as i like the younger man mature woman theme.

Would like to see you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

A fantastic story. Well written. Very erotic, but in a subtle, intimate way. The story and characters seemed very 'real.' I look forward to more stories as Abby and Bradley get to know one another, as they travel around the country in their motor home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

thank you! I hope you continue with the story wit more chapters soon.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Very nice and relaxed

I got a very real sense of your characters.

Good job.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 10 years ago
Pacing and content

Your pacing for this story was perfect. Built up the characters enough to get a solid sense of who they are. Your content flowed from scene to scene. Excellent job!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
No Complaints

I just enjoyed it. The erotic scene was great.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 10 years ago
Excellent !

This was a loving as were all the others with excellent love scenes and Hot sex . Your efforts are another 5*****s ad usual .

Having read all your stories I am waiting with baited breath for the next installments they are all very good .

Thanks again for sharing

TX Cracker

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing*****

You are very good story teller.. Thanks for sharing.

WSteven1WSteven1about 10 years ago
You need to do a Chapter 2 on this story...tre' excellente!!!

The title says it all...You need to do a Chapter 2 on this story...tre' excellente!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
touching tale

I believe a wonderful journey awaits Abby and Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You

for a warm comfortable moment. This was a superberly done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

1 of the best thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well done and a great read

One of the best written and developed stories yet on this site. There's something wrong with anyone who didn't like this. Thank you for the great story.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read...more

Please give us more of this sweet story. Sex on a beach in the morning; campsite neighbors noticing the rocking RV; anal exploration; sex in the middle of a field in the plains.

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 5 years ago
Wow, this was beautiful!

I'm torn between wanting more of this story and worry that more would ruin the sweet ending... Excellent story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the very few stories on this site that does not leave you hanging.

Way to go Blaster!! A great tale with an ending. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Great love story

Great story about two people that find each other and find the love they are missing. The sex was just so special, not the beyond belief sex that gets written a lot of times. Thanks for a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Review.

Please continue you must.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
THANK YOU!!

Thanks so very much. I love older women younger men romances, I had 2 in my life and they were unbelievably satisfying. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I wish for a neighbor like Abby...

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

What a lovely romance story! Thank you!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. *****

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Lovely story, I gave it four stars because it was just a bit short for me.

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Now write a follow up chapters and cover the trip together across America.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.10.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How totally wonderful this story was. 5 stars from me. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very much to my ultimate pleasure. Just the right forward movement to accomplish the ultimate conclusion. Some fantasy for me involved. But totally enjoyable. 5 stars from me!!

Doctor74Doctor74about 1 year ago

Excellent story, 5 stars from me.

Texasgent69Texasgent69about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the progressive tempo of the story. The loving was straight forward and the intimacy was just beautiful. I read so that I can dream of such satisfying sexual experiences.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

I enjoyed reading tour story. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 month ago

That was just terrific. Sweet and sexy and so satisfying. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous