The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had never tasted anything so good. His seed was so thick and rich. She swallowed every drop she could not just to thank him for the biggest orgasm of her life, but because she was loving the taste of his seed. Jerome grabbed the base of his now slightly floppy cock and squeezed forwards until a few final spurts of cum shot across her tongue. He lifted his cock up and smacked it across her chin a couple times before he pushed himself up and off her.

Jerome reached down, holding his hand out until Donna took it and he pulled her to her feet. "Zoom in on her mouth Billy," he said, while Donna just stood still in a daze.

Bill took a close-up of his wife's face. She was glassy-eyed, her mouth slightly open. There was semen on her forehead that ran down the bridge of her nose and down her cheek. Another wad dribbled out the side of her mouth with another wad on the other side that spread out covering her cheek. There was a large wet spot covering her upper chest also. He dutifully snapped a picture. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with these pictures. He wouldn't "accidentally" be sharing these with his friends. These he'd probably delete. He didn't even want them around for Donna to keep looking at.

Bill put his camera down, looking angrily at Jerome. When he wasn't looking, Donna used her finger to slide some more of Jerome's semen into her mouth. Jerome saw her, smirking slightly as she sucked his seed off her finger. His sperm tastes so good, she thought. She didn't let Bill cum in her mouth, but since he'd been having his stamina problem, he'd lost control and came on her tongue twice now. His sperm was weak and runny, so she'd spit it out. It was nothing like the rich and thick seed of the black man which she couldn't seem to get enough of. She scooped some more up with her finger. It wasn't quite as good cooled down, but she still liked it.

"You didn't have to cum in her mouth," complained Bill.

"I'm sure it made a great shot," answered Jerome. "Tell me you got it."

"I got it," grumbled Bill, glad this was over, but Jerome was squatting down on the blanket. He grabbed Donna's arm and started pulling her down. "What are you doing now?"

"A few pics that look like Donna riding me," said Jerome. He pulled Donna down on top of him. She straddled his legs and sat up, on the base of his crotch.

Bill looked at his wife. She wasn't objecting and her face was cleaner. He assumed, she'd wiped herself off with the towel while he was talking to Jerome. He looked down at Jerome's floppy cock. I guess this is safe since he just came and all, he thought even as Donna slid her crotch up along the shaft and another strand of semen shot from the head to pool on Jerome's chest.

He's so big, thought Donna sliding along the shaft. Jerome's hips and torso were bigger, making her legs spread wider open than normal.

"Why don't you oil me up?" said Jerome.

Donna nodded and grabbed the bottle of tanning oil. She emptied some on Jerome's chest. Now it was her turn to run her hands all over his body. Her dainty white hands rubbing oil across his black skin was the sexiest sight she'd ever seen. His chest was so hard, and firm compared to her husband's softer torso. She poured some more oil on the end of his cock where it stuck out between her legs. Her pussy started to glide easier up and down his shaft as she leaned forwards letting her slick hands coat his biceps with oil. She pushed her pussy down hard around his cock, it slipped backward until she fell on him, her breasts pressing into his hard chest, her face just above his face. "Whoops! You're all slippery now," she said. Jerome raised his head, pursing his lips. Donna didn't hesitate to lower her own lips to his, kissing him back, dueling his tongue with her own. He rested a hand on her back, pulling her mouth tighter against his. Donna's arousal poured from her pussy, mixing with the oil on his rapidly swelling cock.

Donna pushed herself off his chest, sitting up again. She was sliding her pussy faster along the shaft of his fully hard cock. She threw her head, back thrusting her breasts out as she concentrated on the feelings between her legs. A need was growing inside her to slide herself all the way to the tip so that she could feel the head pressing into her. It was safest to stay near the base. She slid all the way down to his scrotum, her hand sliding from his chest to his cock. She pulled his cock up, humping her pussy hard against the base of his shaft. "Oh god. Oh god. OH GOD!" she moaned.

"That's good enough, Donna," said Bill, lowering his camera. He didn't want her orgasming again.

Jerome raised his head. "How about some shots of you lowering yourself over my cock?"

Donna kept sliding along his cock until Jerome grabbed her knees, holding her still. Reluctantly, she lifted herself up, pulling his cock up between her legs until she was squatting just above the head. Bill got a shot of the action from behind her. He was alarmed at how engorged her vaginal lips were as she bent the shaft up between her thighs.

"That's good," said Jerome. "Lower." She bent her legs some more, the head nearly touching her pussy lips. "Lower," he ordered. "Lower."

To Bill, it looked like her pussy was opening for Jerome's cock before she even touched it. He decided it was dangerously close now. He lowered his camera just as the tip of Jerome's cock head began pushing Donna's pussy open wider then it had ever been opened before. "AAAAGHHH!" Donna cried as it made contact. "CUMMING!"

"DONNA! Get off. It's in you," screamed Bill, jumping up and wrapping his arms around her back. He lifted her up before she could sink any further.

"NOOOOOO!" she howled in frustration as her pending orgasm fizzled out. She struggled in Bill's arms trying to get back to Jerome's cock even as it fell back against his chest and out of her reach.

"Thank god," said Bill, releasing her. "That thing was going in you."

She turned on her husband in anger. "Damn it, Bill. That was going to be a huge orgasm."

"You can't possibly want that black man's penis inside you?"

Donna was about to retort but caught herself. "...No. No, of course not. Sorry." Sorry, but I do want it and it's not a penis Billy. It's a big black cock, she thought.

"I'll get rid of him and we'll go have sex in the bedroom," he whispered.

"Okay," she replied, meekly.

Bill turned to Jerome as he climbed to his feet. "We're done for the day," said Bill, firmly.

Jerome had stood. He was between Bill and Donna, actively stroking his hard cock. "Not until we take some doggy style shots," said Jerome, equally firm.

"We have enough," said Bill.

"Just a few more, Billy." Jerome was looking angry now.

"Donna?" asked Bill, looking to his wife for support, but she only had eyes for Jerome's cock.

"Yeah Billy," she said. "Just a few more shots." Without waiting for a response, Donna got down on all fours on the blanket.

Bill squatted framing a picture. He had to admit he was looking at one of the most erotic images he'd ever seen. Donna's perfect body down on all fours with a perfect male counterpart form on his knees behind her. She was looking backward at Jerome which made her breasts thrust out and up. Jerome's cock was rearing up over the globes of her ass. Bill snapped a few shots.

"Get some shots from the front," said Jerome.

Bill thought the side view was better, but he moved around to the front, squatting again and taking some more pictures. He captured Donna's dangling breasts with Jerome rising above her torso. From this angle, it totally looked like he was about to take her from behind. "Jerome, push your penis down and slide it between her thighs so that it looks like it's inside her."

"Sure Billy, just let me adjust," said Jerome, grinning. He grabbed his shaft and bent it down until it disappeared from the camera's view.

Donna almost jumped when she felt his cock head touching her again. It wasn't between her thighs either. The firm head pressed against her pussy and began to push inside her. She braced herself on the floor as the entire head began to enter her. She should tell Bill what was happening, but her husband would probably make him take it out. She didn't want Jerome to take it out. She wanted more of it. Her eyes rolled up and a smile spread across her face as he penetrated her deeper.

"Great facial expression, honey," said Bill, cluelessly. He stooped some more, surprised he couldn't see Jerome's cock sticking out under her thighs.

Jerome gave a strong thrust of his hips. "Whoops!"

"FUCK!" gasped Donna, her body shuddering violently for a moment. She looked dazed and was gasping.

"Sorry, I slipped," said Jerome, grabbing her ass.

Bill came around to the side in alarm. "It didn't go in you did it... OH, SHIT!" Donna's pussy was no longer his alone for half Jerome's cock was now buried in it. A little deeper then Bill could ever go and stretching her out a lot more too. Fluid was dripping from Donna's crotch where they were connected.

"Sorry, bro," apologized Jerome. "She's so wet, it slid right in."

"Well pull it out!"

"Get a few pictures first."

Bill grabbed his camera again and aimed it at their conjoined crotches. He couldn't believe her body was taking that thing. She'd always felt snug around his much smaller penis. "Alright, alright, that's enough. Pull it out." Donna groaned in frustration as Jerome slowly removed it. His cock sprang up. The half that had been inside her was drenched, dripping clear liquid. "It's soaked," said Bill, staring at Jerome's cock and then at Donna's pussy. It was still splayed open and quivering.

"She came all over it," said Jerome, matter-of-factly. He smacked it down on her ass before bending it back down towards her pussy. "Let's see how much she can take."

"NO!" cried Bill, watching half Jerome's cock slide easily back into his wife's pussy.

"FUCK! YES!" screamed Donna, contradicting him.

One black hand clamped tightly over her ass cheek, pulling her back into his cock even as he thrust forwards. Donna grunted, gritting her teeth as inch after inch slid inside her. Bill lowered his camera in disbelief as the final inch disappeared into his wife. "Dats the whole thing, Mrs. Miller," said Jerome, holding it buried while grinding his crotch into her rear end.

"FUCK! It's in my womb," she gasped.

"That's enough," said Bill. "Take it out."

"NO BILL!" said Donna, angrily. "FUCK NO! FUCK! YES!" Donna shuddered, her body trembling as she came a third time. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME JEROME!"

"You got it, slut," said Jerome, grabbing her hips and holding her still as he began thrusting his cock in and out.

Bill got down at all fours, staring at his wife in shock. "Donna stop. Tell him to take his penis out."

Slap! Slap! Echoed in the basement as Jerome's crotch slammed into her thighs. "For the last time, Billy. That ain't no penis," grunted Jerome.

"It's a COCK!" squealed Donna. "A BIG BLACK COCK and I fucking LOVE it!"

Bill fell back on his ass, scooting away from his wife and the black gardener. She was like a dog in heat being mounted a big alpha and you didn't want to come between them. Jerome grinned at him with an evil expression as his hands slid up her body, pulling her up off her arms. She sank back into his cock, sitting in his lap as his hands found her tits. "Get lots of pictures Billy. I might not let you watch next time I fuck your wife."

"YES!" moaned Donna, bouncing in his lap. "Next time. Any time. My pussy is yours."

Bill looked ill as he raised the camera. Jerome was now yanking on her nipples. Her head was turned and they were kissing. Donna's behaving like a complete slut, he thought. Jerome's big black cock had changed her or awakened something inside her that his penis never could have.

"NO!" she complained as Jerome, pushed her up and his cock sprang out.

"Ride me, baby." He sat down on his ass and spread his legs out.

Bill rose off the floor and sat dejectedly on the couch, no longer interested in taking pictures. Donna stood and turned to face her new lover. "Donna, it's not safe for you," he warned as she straddled Jerome's waist.

"You can't cum in me, lover," she purred, squatting.

"I'll warn ya," said Jerome, holding his cock up for her. She took it, squatting over the head. "Now put that big black cock where it belongs."

That cheating whore, Bill thought, watching his wife slowly sink into Jerome's lap. Slut's loving that big black cock. His own penis was straining at his shorts. "Oh, what the hell!" he said, reaching in and pulling his penis out. Bill started stroking himself watching a hotter sex scene than any he'd ever seen in a porno unfold before his eyes. "Give it to her Jerome. Fuck that slut good."

Donna screamed arching her back as she rode him. "CUMMING!" She didn't stop riding him. Donna leaned forwards, her tits dangling in his face. Jerome sucked one of her giant elongated nipples into his mouth. "CUMMING!" He sat up and Donna wrapped her legs around him. She never quit bouncing on his cock. "CUMMING!" she said again, before kissing her black lover lustfully.

Jerome fell back, bucking his hips upwards, nearly throwing Donna off his cock. She rode him like a cowgirl on a bucking bull. "CUMMING! They both cried. Donna's cry turning into a scream of pleasure. Jerome fell on his back, collapsing on the floor. Donna ground into his still spurting cock. She turned to her husband. "He's seeding me Bill!" she moaned, watching the small eruption of semen shoot from her husband's much inferior penis. As Bill's penis shriveled, Jerome's cock continued jerking, each spasm shooting more of his seed into her womb. Its warmth spread through her body filling her with contentment.

Donna's womb felt full and Jerome's cock had yet to shrink so she reluctantly raised herself up off his cock. It slapped down on his chest as she laid at his side, raising his shaft up and staring at it in awe. She stroked upwards, a long strand of semen shooting out of the head towards her face. She opened her mouth catching some on her tongue. There were a few more lesser spurts before his cock finally lost some of its rigidness.

Donna fell on the towel beside Jerome, holding her hands over her warm womb, smiling in satisfaction.

Jerome climbed to his feet. His gaze fell on Bill's shriveled little penis, spent and sticky with his runny weak seed. His mouth curled up in a sneer as Bill quickly tucked his penis away. "Let's see the pictures, Billy."

"Alright," said Bill, standing off the couch. There was a box of tissues near his work desk. He retrieved one, wiping semen off his hand before connecting his camera to his laptop. Jerome hovered over him watching the pictures load. Bill tried not to glance at the giant hanging black penis right beside his cheek. It was an intimidating reminder of his own failings especially since it was still wet with Donna's love juices.

"You're really good, Billy."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I mean it. You could go pro."

"I always wanted to take sex pictures. I could probably do better if it hadn't been my wife."

"Interesting," said Jerome, thinking. "I like that one where you capture the expression on her face as she's getting her first taste of black cock."

"First taste and last," said Bill. "This was a onetime thing. I don't want to see you around here again." Jerome snorted in derision. Bill stared at the picture of Donna on all fours. He could almost hear her screaming...

"OH GOD! FUCK ME!"

Bill frowned, peering over his shoulder. "What's that about?"

"Oh, that's just my dad," said Jerome, matter-of-factly.

"WHAT?" Bill spun around in his chair.

Mark Sanford was standing naked on the carpet. Donna's legs were wrapped around his waist as he buried his cock inside her. Her body was bent downward, head and shoulders on the floor as Mark worked a cock every bit as large as his son's in and out of her pussy. Mark looked up smiling as his son and Bill walked over to him. "This is some grade A white pussy," he said, approvingly.

"Seriously Donna?" asked Bill, watching his wife being fucked by the second black man and a man older than her father.

"I love their black cocks so much," she squealed.

"She's hooked now man," said Jerome. Bill glanced over at him, noticing his huge cock was starting to lift until it was pointing straight out. "I suggest you get your camera ready."

"I give up," said Bill, knowing Donna was lost and things would never be the same again. He grabbed his camera, preparing to take some more hardcore sex pics. Jerome was kneeling while Donna nuzzled the head of his cock. Mark was still slamming into her pussy. The older man slowly lowered himself down, fucking her the whole time until he was also kneeling. He grunted, thrusting and holding his cock inside her.

Donna's body shook violently as if she were having a seizure. As she calmed down, Mark pulled his rampant cock from her. As soon as it cleared her pussy, it flew up spraying sperm all over her body. Bill caught pictures of the sperm flying out of the cock, lowering the camera and snapping a few more of the river of sperm pouring from her pussy. He wished he was recording this instead of just taking pictures. Maybe next time, he could convince Jerome to let him film it?

"Turn over," ordered Jerome.

Donna flipped onto all fours, opening her mouth so that he could push his cock inside. Mark rested his spent cock over her ass cheeks as it continued leaking sperm onto the small of her back. He jerked it, squeezing more cum out of it. His strokes while watching her suck his son, had it swelling again. Mark moved his hips back

Bill watched him bend his cock back down towards her pussy, but he stopped the head inches from Donna's tight sphincter. Do it, thought Bill. Fuck my slut wife's ass. Mark pressed it on her rosebud and pushed hard. Her sphincter stretched open around the head.

Donna tried to jerk forward but was trapped by Jerome. "HEY! Wrong hole," she squealed, Jerome's cock sliding up her cheek and rearing over her head. Her lips pressed against one brown coconut sized testicle. Mark's cock head slipped into her ass which continued to stretch as the thickest part of his shaft began to enter her. "It's ripping my ass open," she complained, still nuzzling Mark's son's testicle.

"Quick clenching dem cheeks and relax," grunted Mark. He was sweating from the strain of trying to force his cock in.

"OOOOHHH!" she moaned, her face turning red from the strain of taking his cock in her rear end. Donna licked Jerome's testicle, her tongue sliding upwards. Bill captured the image of her looking up at Jerome with a worshipful expression on her face. She kept staring at him, kissing the base of his shaft before grabbing it and stroking the base. Her ass was pushing back into Mark's thrusts. "YES!" she moaned in ecstasy, looking back at the older black man. "Fuck my ass, Mr. Stanford." Mark squeezed her ass cheeks together, forcing his cock deep, slowly pumping his cock in and out.

Jerome grabbed her head pulling her lips back up to the head of his shaft. He pushed his cock back in her mouth and down her throat. Donna began rocking back and forth as father and son fucked her ass and mouth. Bill's penis twitched in his pants. He reached in his shorts fishing his hard penis back out, pausing from snapping pictures only long enough to spit in his hand as he jerked off watching the threesome through the viewfinder.

"Suck that black cock, SLUT" growled Jerome.

"Work that white ass," added his father, giving one cheek a smack with the palm of his hand.

Yeah slut, take those black cocks, thought Bill, jerking his penis off until a little teaspoon's worth of semen squirted out of the grape-sized head. He wished he'd held off masturbating for a few minutes when the next scene unfolded before his eyes.