The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pulled back on her hips. Jerome's cock sprang out of her mouth. She lunged for it, but Mark pulled her up until she was sitting in his lap. Jerome walked forwards on his knees, forcing his cock down towards her now exposed pussy. He lined it up just above his father cock and forced it into her pussy. "CUMMING!" she squeezed, her body thrashing between the two black men. Mark held her arms as Jerome pushed his cock deeper into her pussy.

The two men fucked her so skillfully, Bill began to wonder if they'd done this before. Donna screamed and shuddered several more times. Jerome sat back and Donna clung to him, climbing up his chest until she could kiss him. Mark rose up, fucking her ass. He seemed to be straining again. "SHIT!" he groaned. "Here it cums."

Bill stepped closer looking down with the camera. Mark's cock cleared her ass, spraying semen all over her back. Bill zoomed in on her ass hole. Her sphincter was a quarter sized hole overflowing with sperm. Even more sperm was flowing down Jerome's shaft and the camera captured the throbbing vein in the base of his cock and the son filled her pussy with his seed for a second time.

Donna slid up and off Jerome's cock and stooped between the men, grabbing both shafts and jerking the last of the sperm from their cocks. Mark came all over her tits while Jerome's blasted seed into her mouth. Bill snapped away as his wife was covered in a fountain of sperm.

Exhausted, Donna crawled over to the couch but didn't even have the strength to climb up to sit on it. She just leaned against it, breathing heavily, wads of semen sliding down her body. Mark stood and dressed. Jerome grabbed his overalls but stayed naked as he walked over to Bill. His huge floppy cock slapping from thigh to thigh.

Bill looked up from his black cock and stared Jerome in the face. "Thanks for showing me what a slut I have for a wife," he stated, truthfully.

Jerome grinned broadly. "They all turn slut once they get a taste of some black meat."

"Yeah, I can see that. Well, thanks again."

"What about my hundred bucks?"

Bill set the camera down. "Of course," he said, grumpily. "I'll get your money."

"Good," said Jerome, stepping into his pants. He waited until Bill's back was turned to pick the camera up and pull the SD card out.

I can't believe I'm paying this guy for fucking my wife, thought Bill, removing five twenties from his wallet. This guy has some nerve. Out of the corner of his eye, Donna was managing to lift herself up so she was could sit on the couch.

Mark climbed the stairs not saying anything. Jerome kept his shirt off following his father, but turned, giving Bill the thumbs up. "We'll be back next week," he said, before heading up the stairs.

Bill glanced over at his wife to see a smile spread across her face before her head fell back on the couch and she began snoring. Her face, chest, and crotch were still covered in semen while even more continued to pour from her pussy to pool on the couch.

"Slut," said Bill, shaking his head. He left her there and retrieved his camera. He intended to upload the pictures off the camera immediately. He didn't want to risk anyone else seeing them, but when he opened the side compartment there was no SD card. What the hell! He thought. For a second, he felt like an idiot not checking to see that he'd put it in, but then he remembered the pictures coming up when he connected his camera to his laptop.

So where was the card?"

**********

Mark put his empty bowl of spaghetti in the sink and went to check on his son. Jerome had been busy on their laptop and had barely eaten. "What ya doin, son?" asked Mark, coming to stand behind Jerome.

The screen was filled with pictures of Donna. "Lookin at out pictures," said Jerome. "Lil' Billy took some great shots.

Lil' Billy had indeed taken some nice shots. Mark couldn't believe how good they were. As good as any professional porn pictures Mark had ever seen. "White boy's got talent."

The screen showed Donna on all fours with Mark just entering her ass while she sucked on Jerome's testicle. Jerome looked up at him, evilly. "Let's see what the internet thinks of these. Lots of money in good interracial porn."

His hand moved the mouse over until the cursor hovered over the upload button.

His finger clicked down.

To be continued with Janice's story.