All Comments on 'The Witches of Bliss'

by bawdyboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Little Story

Short and compact and to the point. Makes you almost want to be a bitches mindless sex slave. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love stories like this

I'm a big hynosis fan and anything to do with girls hypnitizing guys is good. Just wish you could have made it a little longer and maybe decribe what happens to Jack after Felicia gets him on the couch. But all in all you did a great job. thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exciting and Disturbing

I found this story strangly exciting and also somewhat disturbing.

First, the ripping off of the penis in the beginning of the story is just not sexy at all. In fact it's kind of gory.

Second, the men are being held against their will. Even though they seem happy it is only because their minds have been taken from them. So essentially they are dead to their families and their friends.

Third, the pleasure aspect is strangly (and pervertedly) kind of exciting. The men are not in pain, in fact they are being controlled by the ecstacy they have been flooded with. Mind control stories have always fascitated me.

Fourth, the men will never live any kind of life that can be called human. They have been transformed into vegatables. When Felicia tells Jack that she is going to "keep" him until he is and old man it highlights an aspect of horror which is that he is hopelessly doomed to live the rest of his life as a mindless slave.

The visual imagery of this story gave me goosbumps, especially when Bill is being "harvested".

I enjoyed the story but it has some really dark undertones which I'm not sure I can embrace. But I would like to read some other strories if you have some.

mBrowmBrowabout 13 years ago
Quite hot, Dim Fizz

Fun and arousing, except for the biting segment. We guess you also published as Dim Fizz on The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive.

bawdyboybawdyboyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Yep, I am also known as Dim Fizz

Thx for the comments

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 13 years ago
Good start!

The start is very good, you should definitely continue this story, because the ideea is promising.

My observation is that up to now, everything is much too easy for those witches. maybe Jack should try to escape from her control or something.

Good luck! I'll search for your page to see the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All for the enslavement of these studs!

Man juice from man meat!

xxxecilxxxecilover 11 years ago
Only so long...

Great idea, but someone would notice all these men being captured, and try something. And then they'd be captured too... on and on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think you should do another chapter with felicia and jack only this time doing the intercourse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous