All Comments on 'The Witches of Ravenrook 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great story, hope to see more.

browser58ntbrowser58ntover 10 years ago
Great start.

Great start - looking forward to new chapters

mallahmallahover 10 years ago
dam...

Please FS,

Don't take too long posting upcoming chapters...Love It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!

love the concept very original good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another really good start

Another really good start, but please don't forget the earlier ones, especially Mrs. Hardison.

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Hey now :(

You would think I was in the habit of writing stories that I never finish...damn, guilty as charged. I do have A Tale of the Technician 7 and Mrs. Hardison 6 with my editor and she should have them back by August 12th (2013) and I'll submit them then. They should be up by the 16th or 17th. No deception - the work is done. I would like to credit my feedback readers for that deceive kick in the ass that inspired me to finish the latest Mrs. Hardison chapter. We never know what ignites that creative fire. Anyway, I am trying to do better with these stories and a great deal of that comes from you, my readers and those who drop me a line. Thank you everyone. (If you drop a prayer to my editor that she remains in good health with time to spare, it can't hurt, right?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome bhai

Bhai likhte reh thoda aur jaldi post kar diyo teaser jaisa chhod diya hai aapne sahi likha hai par jaldi post karna bhai!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dark muse ;)

Great story brother was drunk before so wrote the comment in hindi my native tounge :) sorry for that anyways keep writing more i have never read any of your work before! A situation which i am rectifying now :p you have a great collection of stories though i would ask you if you would mind tweaking your bio a little bit....

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Ah!

I recognized it as Hindi (as you are part of the largest democratic nation on earth - thus lots of erotic explorations [so sue me, I have simple needs]), but I sadly do not know anything proficiently outside of my native English. Thanks for your readership and I hope you enjoy most of what you find out there. My bio is rather accurate as right now I have open in Word right now The Witches of Ravenrook Chapters 2&3, Deadly Friends and Unexpected Enemies (another SciFi/Fantasy tale), The Other Child (Erotic Couplings/Group Sex), What my Brother Left Me (Mature), CCSC 32, and A Life Not My Own 2. That's just right now when my day starts. My Bio is pretty dead on as to my mental state and work style...sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dark muse ;)

Brother what u r saying is absolutely right but your bio is just a litle too accurate why do you need to add that you are bi-polar though! half the people dont even understand what bipolar is(in my country ny1who goes to a psychiatrist is considered freaking insane bipolar or not) being a writer you are allowed your quirks whatever they may be being a free writer on lit u r allowed evrythng.... You are the god here compared to us lesser mortals why do you want to spoil that image by putting that wringer in it! I am not saying that having bipolar makes you less in my eyes but why broadcast it to the whole wide world about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This... is fucking awesome.

So, you borrowed some history like the one from the Patriot movie, then you took quite a bit from that new TV show, The Sleeping Hollow, and placed it all in something akin to the Cruel Intentions setting. Oh, man, bloody awesome! Not that there's any plot connection to the previous titles, of course, save for the awesome way that you have blended it all together in this first chapter!!! Art.

But none of the previously mentioned comes anywhere near to the shear destructive anger-fueled awesomeness that the main character is. I mean, I know, he is a fictional character, but I was beyond pleased by the fact that you did not make him unrealistically omnipotent, or like you said, "Jet Li in a biker bar".

Now, as I continue to read further into the unknown, at this point I can only hope that his apparent resilience to the six's pain spells comes from his own almost-unhealthy anger, rather than some spells or curses (thus increasing his awesomeness as the hero apparent), though the latter would not come as a detriment to fun reading.

What I can also hope is that the elements of the American Revolution Legend will remain throughout the story, and furthermore, that I might get to "see" some of the restless ghosts that haunt him.

Oh, and by the way: his name, Vandemeyer, - that sounds way cool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I wish there was lot of sex in story. I am bipolar too and so obviously sex addict. A question what do you do when you can't have sex 3 times a day ? Just wondering. How others deal with it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

so you admire my nation. But don't ignore China.even if current commies are not happy lot. They have written erotic novel when we were writing Kamasutra. In that novel guy don't have big dick so they use dog dick to make his bigger :) then there is normal sex sex debauchery. At end guy gets disillusioned so he cuts his dick off and converts to Buddhism. Lol.

World will be so less interesting place without India and China :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yahyahyah

I have only one word for this story.............FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

and hey do make sure you complete it or am finding you.....😎

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Weird stuff, great story. Love the hero and Bernadette has powers too

5/5 great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES