All Comments on 'The Witching Hour'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous Writing

Flower you truly know how to craft your words to spur your readers to form images in their minds, witch transport us away from reality into the fantasy world of your imagination.

What a talent you possess! Besides your ability to write so eloquently, you paint the most erotic and arousing images ever! Thank you for this very HOT submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW !!

There MUST be more to be written about this pair; their travels,converts, etc. One of the most sexy and enjoyable stories I've read here in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Seldom have I enjoyed a story as much as this one.. You...and the story are simply wonderful..

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Wonderfully evocative.

This is the best story that I have read since joining Literotica. It is a wonderfully evocative tale told with perfect pace. Reading it I was able to feel the build up to Elizabeth's joining with her father Andrew. And being male I could sense the lust building up within him.

If Carnal_Flower writes and posts other stories, I will look forward to reading them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only one thing

Spitting image is a modern phrase. Change it to something more time period or at least less ours and it'd be perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

A very well written father/daughter story that I enjoyed reading from start to finish. One major thing that stood out to me was how well balanced the overall tone was of Andrew and Elizabeth's relationship. It managed to be passionate and lustful without being trashy or devolving into over-the-top "you like that, slut?" dirty talk that many other stories fall into, yet at the same time it doesn't act prudish either. These people know sex, and they love it!

I also really loved how Elizabeth's character was handled. She's innocent and loving, and still manages to give off that feel even after she's introduced to the world of sex. Seeing her morph from innocent daughter to innocent yet seductive daughter was my favorite part of the story. The pacing also deserves props, not diving into the sex right away, but still giving just enough teases to keep the readers interested, and of course, the actual sex itself is done tastefully yet still written with plenty of passion and lust.

Overall, I have no real complaints against this story, and I really hope to see more as you're rapidly becoming one of my favorite father/daughter writers on this site. Hope to see more of these characters if you ever decide to revisit this storyline. If not, I look forward to your next story.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
15 Stars!!!

This story HAS to win the contest -- what a story filled with magic and vivid images -- the panicked horse, the deep forest, the wild weather. Excellent story and the sex -- the BEST!

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 9 years agoAuthor
Authors Comment

Id just like to say thank you for your comments! There's no real place to do that except here and they really mean a lot to me for this story in particular, so I'm taking the opportunity. Carnal.

arab_heatarab_heatover 9 years ago
Winner!!!!

Can we just skip to it and announce you as the winner already?! I mean, OMG! That was amazing! My only complaint is that now I have a hard time reading other authors because they just aren't you. You write such an intense description of their sweet, beautiful, true love and lust for each other.

Oh and the scene on the altar when they were "alone" and Elizabeth was on her knees, arms bound back, hungry for papa's seed... Good golly Miss. Molly... It made me cum involuntarily!

I loved this just as much as "The Internship".

Thank you for your beautiful stories, you're by far my favorite author on literotica!

ClunketyClunketyover 9 years ago

This was wonderful! I loved your scene descriptions and I think that's something most erotica lacks. I hope my vote isn't too late! Five stars and GOOD LUCK!

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Wow!

Now that's some serious literature. It also was extremely erotic. It's nice, some times , to lose oneself completely into a great story about another time and place. I was totally enthralled while reading it.

Thank you.

dave932688dave932688over 9 years ago
The bar has been raised

This is without a doubt the most exceptionally well written piece I've ever read on Literotica. You have a real gift. I eagerly look forward to more of your work.

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Literature!

This was a great piece of literature!!! Thank you very much dear...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

Well that didn't suck. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The hatred of women bit made me belly laugh. You really are historically illiterate,

aren't you? Oof. I mean...oof. So. Many. Problems. But I'll leave it at...two, maybe...a coupleish?...more. 1: Salem was not a small town. At all. It was a major port, and a center of trade, for over one hundred years. 2: Crops? Crops?? PLAGUE??!! Crack open a book! Bloody hell... What part of "port" was unclear? Ohh. You didn't know. Because you're far too intelligent to do even basic, skimming research regarding your tale's historical setting prior to penning said alleged tale. Or some similar explanation. Ahem. Salem was a port. They didn't tend to grow their own staple crops. Indeed...oh bugger it all. Salem no grow crops. Salem prosperous. Salem world famous. Then somting like twelve women get killed. They killed for being witches. They probably not witches. Again, they was only 12 of them. Maybe less. Maybe a couple more. Suddenly (switching back to proper English...my synapses seem to be recovered) a dozen...becomes hundreds, in newspapers on the other side of the country. Scandal, and zero fact-checking! Queue gasp. The city itself was shaken to its core, partially because those executions were probably politically motivated, intended to destroy certain power bases, and replace them with new ones. Also because the city had just officially executed a dozen innocent women. Duh. Over time, the tale grew in the telling, until the history channel and many anti-theists have Salem being a roiling cauldron of accusations of witchcraft, kangaroo trials by the clergy, and burnings in the center of town every night and twice on Sundays. Witch hunts! Ooooooh! As if hundreds, nay, thousands of innocent women were snatched up, and put to the torch by a North American Inquisition. It would be funny if it wasn't sad that so many credulous people unwilling to crack a book buy it. Now then, moving on, number 3...ish: this tale is a daughter raping father via magic/drug fantasy. Lovely. The mysogynists in "noncon" and "mind control" would love for you to join them and add in a spice of misandry. For that, if nothing else, this story is in violation of submission guidelines. A trigger warning at minimum would be required before this...story...could be considered in compliance. I wonder what kind of comments you'd get if I posted a link to this on RAINN's forums? I mean, obviously I'd risk uberban, but...it's a tempting thought. You do come across as just the type to justify rape if the victim is male...hmm...

4everodd4everoddover 9 years ago
Ignore the hatred

I absolutely LOVED this story. Some people just need to learn that these are for ENTERTAINMENT rather than actual historical content. You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue. I love your stories they... intrigue... Me to an insane level ;) Keep up the absolutely AMAZING work!! Can't wait to see more!

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
2 out of 5

Most writers that base their story in a specific time period take the time to educate themselves about that period in time. Especially if they're using a specific CITY, you should consult an atlas.

Problems like what you've run into are why a lot of authors go out of their way to be ambiguous about the year and specific city, OR they use something they're familar with.

Lastly, this should be a Mind Control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rare ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gave this story (vs written porn) a rare ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. My only criticism is that early in the story the descriptions of the woods got repetitive. Looking forward to your other Literotica entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am a Witch

I am into the magical workings of the craft. I LOVED the story. I will look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: 'I am a witch'

No you're not; you read a book written by someone as deluded as you, you wear black a lot, you keep a scruffy cat as a 'familiar', jangle with 'occult' symbols and jewelry, and you have no friends; that doesn't make you a Wicca; just a pathetic wannabe. Grow the fuck up and get a life.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmm

The building desire was overwhelming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh, not bad but not excellent either.

This story spent most of the time developing one of the most cliche erotic witch tales that i've ever read and hardly building a good incestuous father-daughter relationship. The story had so much potential, but is overly long and ultimately lackluster, considering that is under the incest label. It would have been better if you just dropped the incest angle and focused on the gothic aspect of this tale, but making it less generic. I said this because the relationship between Hannah and Elizabeth was way better written than the one that she had with her dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal